Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Shekau Declares Gwoza,Borno State As Islamic Caliphate And No Longer Part Of Nig - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Declares Gwoza,Borno State As Islamic Caliphate And No Longer Part Of Nig (1435 Views)

Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Leader Imam Shekau Declares Support For Buhari In New Video (watch) / Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekau Declares Gwoza,Borno State As Islamic Caliphate And No Longer Part Of Nig by ajalaolanr(m): 2:27am On Aug 25, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ9bCMgt9jI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4IgD--nKg

This guy must really be a joker, well as the FGN has decided to treat this guy with kids gloves, in the land of the fools, the senile one becomes the king.
Re: Shekau Declares Gwoza,Borno State As Islamic Caliphate And No Longer Part Of Nig by ajalaolanr(m): 2:50am On Aug 25, 2014
I'm abashed with doubts that these guys can posses the kind of arsenal as displayed in the last ten minutes of the second video. If so, then Nigeria as a country is in deep shit!

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Declares Gwoza,Borno State As Islamic Caliphate And No Longer Part Of Nig by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 25, 2014
Gideon Orkar had the right idea for the far northern states. A pity his coup failed.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Declares Gwoza,Borno State As Islamic Caliphate And No Longer Part Of Nig by Blaqsmith(m): 3:17am On Aug 25, 2014
Its such an irony this is happening in a country of Batallion armed soldiers...just imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Declares Gwoza,Borno State As Islamic Caliphate And No Longer Part Of Nig by overhypedsteve(m): 3:28am On Aug 25, 2014
Eya. Don't worry we ve ordered for new guns and army bicycles
Re: Shekau Declares Gwoza,Borno State As Islamic Caliphate And No Longer Part Of Nig by Balyz: 3:30am On Aug 25, 2014
Who born him papa? undecided
Re: Shekau Declares Gwoza,Borno State As Islamic Caliphate And No Longer Part Of Nig by kaffy4tope(m): 3:35am On Aug 25, 2014
Omo, I just watched the Video, these guys are really in for business big time.

Sad! Sad!! Sad!!!

Do we have military at all?
Re: Shekau Declares Gwoza,Borno State As Islamic Caliphate And No Longer Part Of Nig by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 25, 2014
ajalaolanr: I'm abashed with doubts that these guys can posses the kind of arsenal as displayed in the last ten minutes of the second video. If so, then Nigeria as a country is in deep shit!

The thing is that the ppl living in there will persecute you for this...there is this pride in them that nobody wants to shamefully admit that apart from the population of that country, it is nothing else but another unorganised black community..

I once said at the onset give bh what they want nd draw a boundary, it is hard to fight insurgence especially a third world country like nigeria... The only choice you ve got is kill everybody which isn't good cos they re humans like us... when I try to explain this to ppl I sound more retarded to myself but its just a bitter truth...You can never win this religious EXTREMISTS, you just have to let their generation to generation to come figure it out themselves nd realise there isn't no need for it all.. Again give this ppl what they want, I don't think its that hard ... trust me that will save the country a lot of shame to come nd a lot of money nd time to do what other countries re doing atleast all this oil boom era should have given nigeria the only black community a head start but no..they re here struggling with a religion with no progress in the society.
Re: Shekau Declares Gwoza,Borno State As Islamic Caliphate And No Longer Part Of Nig by reedbam: 5:41am On Aug 25, 2014
I think the president already did that by uttering a very careless clause during the media chat boko haram territory. We are in for a loooong drive angry

1 Like

Re: Shekau Declares Gwoza,Borno State As Islamic Caliphate And No Longer Part Of Nig by Keky(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2014
The Army should Level that place, no time. Kill Them All.
Re: Shekau Declares Gwoza,Borno State As Islamic Caliphate And No Longer Part Of Nig by Impulse80(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2014
Toaskarity:

The thing is that the ppl living in there will persecute you for this...there is this pride in them that nobody wants to shamefully admit that apart from the population of that country, it is nothing else but another unorganised black community..

I once said at the onset give bh what they want nd draw a boundary, it is hard to fight insurgence especially a third world country like nigeria... The only choice you ve got is kill everybody which isn't good cos they re humans like us... when I try to explain this to ppl I sound more retarded to myself but its just a bitter truth...You can never win this religious EXTREMISTS, you just have to let their generation to generation to come figure it out themselves nd realise there isn't no need for it all.. Again give this ppl what they want, I don't think its that hard ... trust me that will save the country a lot of shame to come nd a lot of money nd time to do what other countries re doing atleast all this oil boom era should have given nigeria the only black community a head start but no..they re here struggling with a religion with no progress in the society.
So what do you think they want?
Re: Shekau Declares Gwoza,Borno State As Islamic Caliphate And No Longer Part Of Nig by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Impulse80: So what do you think they want?

There own place to control..

(1) (Reply)

Bloodbath Averted As Obiano’s Anoints Candidate For House Of Reps / "I have no enemies to fight.-GEJ / Is President Ali Bongo Of Gabon The “igbo” President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.