Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Internet Cash Mint Workshop - 100% Zero-capital To Unlimited Profits! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Internet Cash Mint Workshop - 100% Zero-capital To Unlimited Profits! (592 Views)

If You Don't Have The Capital To Advertise On Nairaland, This Is Your Chance / How To Raise Capital To Fund Your Business / Who Needs A Capital To Start A Small Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Cash Mint Workshop - 100% Zero-capital To Unlimited Profits! by olatpic(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2008
Hello Forumite,

Your Friend, Olaitan Kolawole Here:

This is to invite You to my upcoming "INTERNET CASH MINT WORKSHOP" Coming up on the 8th of
November 2008 @ a secret location in lagos.

See proof of earnings and details @ www.icashmint.com

You will learn:

:How To Turn Your Computer Into A Cash Minting Machine That Churns Out Cash At Will For
The Rest Of Your Life Without Spending Any Money GUARANTEED!

PLUS:

:How To Create And Package Cash Generating Information Product In One Hour Or Less!

:How To DESIGN A Professional KILLER Mini-site/Website That Sucks In Cash At All Time
Without Any Prior HTML Knowledge Within 30 Minutes!

:I will personally reveal my jealously guarded secret that is sure to fetch you over
N1million in 3months designing websites!

:How to write an effective website proposal and explore the market!

And lot more, All at a ridiculously low fee!

Take Advantage Of Our Early Bird Special Offer:
Book Your SEAT Today And Bring One Person In For FREE!!!
*(This Applies only to the first 10 people to register)*

Trust me! This is going to be a hands-on workshop!

PS: All participants will be going home with a Full CD containing workshop materials.

PPS: For attending this workshop you are covered by my RED HOT! Iron Clad "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE."

PPPS: You can also book your seat reservation @ our office:
TurningPoint e-Consult: 1st Floor, 158 Ijegun Road, Alagbada Bus Stop, Ikotun, Lagos

See proof of earnings and details @ www.icashmint.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Us Address Freeeeeeeeeeeeee / Laptop On A Plata Of Gold / Show Love To Your Partner This Seasonal Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.