Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

How I Destroyed My Family!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Destroyed My Family!! (14674 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / Mother In Law Has Destroyed My Marriage Due To Husband's Mamas Boy Nature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bro I didn't know the gravity of this virus until 2day, I ve a question for u, can flashback when and how you may have contacted this disease? Secondly did you notice at that moment that you may have contacted it from the suspect.

The point of this is to check a proper track of your possible exposure because, I think you haven't tested and you assumed you have it becos your other partner tested positive.

Do not underestimate the mind, it can tell you you have Ebola while its a hoax, I think you r free but I will also advise you go for a test. Guess what, go for test with your wife.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
soulglo:

Shingles can definitely be in the genital area and while not very common it is not that uncommon for young people to get shingles. I know a teenager who gets shingles. I wanted him to rule that out because some doctors might just conclude its hsv2 because the blood test is positive and outbreak is close to and on the genital area.

You're right, shingles would most commonly be on the trunk (abdomen/chest) but could also be on the genital area, mostly common in 5th decade of life.

however, they have been spreading it around, shingles wouldn't spread that way.......maybe chickenpox, but not shingles. Shingles mostly has some form of pain with it, I just don't think the diagnosis is that confusing for a good doctor (if he takes good history), and I don't get it, do you mean blood test comes out same for HSV and VZV?

To say the truth, I highly doubt he has anything
even if he does, I still dunno what he's doing here undecided
we ain't gonna cure him, a
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by soulglo: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
alutacontinua:

You're right, shingles would most commonly be on the trunk (abdomen/chest) but could also be on the genital area, mostly common in 5th decade of life.

however, they have been spreading it around, shingles wouldn't spread that way.......maybe chickenpox, but not shingles. Shingles mostly has some form of pain with it, I just don't think the diagnosis is that confusing for a good doctor (if he takes good history), and I don't get it, do you mean blood test comes out same for HSV and VZV?

To say the truth, I highly doubt he has anything
even if he does, I still dunno what he's doing here undecided
we ain't gonna cure him, a

Lol @ we ain't gonna cure him. He is more sick with worry than herpes. It's not the same test for HSV and zoster but they present the same way. The only way to tell is a culture on the actual blister or sore
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by katiemadubiko: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
herp........wetin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

AT LAST......... grin grin grin

YOU DON CATCH AM.......................

GIVE ME YOUR WIFE'S NUMBER...........I WANT TO REPORT YOU grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

UNA TOO DEY DO SHOKI SHOKI.......

ANYWAYS, ITS NEVER TOO LATE FOR A MIRACLE...

DONT LOSE HOPE.....

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU......

BUT I WILL NEED TO SEE SOME PICS BEFUR I BLIV U grin grin grin grin grin grin

SHOW ME THE HERPES

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by babygirlfl: 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
wolewill: Good day Nairaland

I have to open a new nairaland name to post this in other to remain anonymous. It suddenly just down on me that I have destroyed my very good family of a wife and two children with foolish acts and sexual decisions I made in the past. Not only did I infect my wife, who trusted me and never believed that I could go astray with herpes but I also infected a friend of mine who trusted me a lot but wrongly fell into sexual relationship with me out of loneliness and need for a comforter. The irony of this is that both my wife and this person lost their virginity to me.

Now the other lady has been diagnosed with herpes, I am yet to get a doctor's view of mine but I have seen 95% of the symptoms, my wife is yet to know but she is also exhibiting the symptoms which she thinks is thrush. My other friend is contesting the doctor's diagnoses and waiting to see a consultant gynecologist to confirm since herpes test is not readily accessible in Nigeria but done by few labs that send it out of the countries.

To crown it all now, I need to go for HIV test to be sure I am not in bigger trouble than I am. right now my wife is in the kitchen preparing break fast while I type this, but I cant help but look back and wail over how I have destroyed the lives of all the people that trusted, believe and genuinely care for me with my selfish acts.

I deserve all the names I can be called, but that is not the purpose of this post, but it is a way for me to share this and pour it out of my mind. Since I can't share it with friends and family for now, but carry the guilt in me as all this unfold. I dont want to take my siblings support for granted since will believe whatever story i tell and will want to rally round me, but the guilt will kill me.

I can only share this anonymously on nairaland to get avenue to talk about it, i feel so weak I just move around the house like a robot even when my children jump on me excitedly to share their computer games with me.

Anytime I remembered my friend that is yet to be married that I have destroyed her future, I can only see how unreliable some men like me are.Now I know the trouble has just began.

Severally I have escaped very narrow situations in the past, but I think now this shit has hit the fan and it can only be scattered.

God help me deal with all the possible outcomes. I don't want to pontificate with God name because I was supposed to know better since I was well brought up in a christian way.

Interestingly my wife keeps practicing her house hygiene without knowing that the greatest threat to her hygienic life is her husband, I kept looking at the situation as she go about her finicky hygiene lifestyle, she is so finicky to the extent that the children cannot come into the living room with their pyjamas in the morning and sit on the couch there because visitors also sit on them and she doesn't want them to pick anything from strangers cloth thereby getting into their bed with.

However, I feel slightly better now that I have shared a bit of it all. But my story is such a long and harrowing one with all the warnings and signs that I have gotten in the past i still fell into this deadly catch22 situation. When I ever I remember all the people that I have to stand in front and confessed to I shudder with pains and shame, my children who believed a lot in their father, my wife, my siblings and probably some close family friends that will definitely hear about this as event unfolds and be dumbfounded because they least expect it from me. Hmmmmmmmmm cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

So you possibly infected your wife and trusted friend which means you probably was infected by another girl.

I feel for our wife. Judging from your posts, I have the believe that you are more interested in the trusted friend. Your wife should be your priority I might be wrong but I think that you are not sorry for cheating instead you are scared that by infecting both women, you will be caught out which means both trouble at home and also with your so called trusted friend.

3 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hian! shocked
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Kanwulia: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Who cares?
You prefer EBOLA? grin

You wan CHOP but you nor wan go farm abi?

As a CHRISTIAN. . . . .YOU SHOULD GIVE THANKS IN ALL THINGS! Amen!!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
moca: Herpes is more dangerous than HIV.
My opinion.

Most mad people we see everywhere are d by products of herpes.
Once it gets to d tertiary stage, na straight colomentality.

So d only thing u owe these people is to tell them so they will go seek help medically cos the signs and symptoms will soon disappear(even to a number of yrs) and they will continue life as normal not knowing they r time bomb waiting to explode.

As per unfaithful partners, how I wish its only u guys that suffer d consequences of ur unfaithfulness.

OP
Please don't bother reading this jargon
It is all false

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Agimor(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
What else can I say,Its well.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
wolewill: Good day Nairaland

I have to open a new nairaland name to post this in other to remain anonymous. It suddenly just down on me that I have destroyed my very good family of a wife and two children with foolish acts and sexual decisions I made in the past. Not only did I infect my wife, who trusted me and never believed that I could go astray with herpes but I also infected a friend of mine who trusted me a lot but wrongly fell into sexual relationship with me out of loneliness and need for a comforter. The irony of this is that both my wife and this person lost their virginity to me.

Now the other lady has been diagnosed with herpes, I am yet to get a doctor's view of mine but I have seen 95% of the symptoms, my wife is yet to know but she is also exhibiting the symptoms which she thinks is thrush. My other friend is contesting the doctor's diagnoses and waiting to see a consultant gynecologist to confirm since herpes test is not readily accessible in Nigeria but done by few labs that send it out of the countries.

To crown it all now, I need to go for HIV test to be sure I am not in bigger trouble than I am. right now my wife is in the kitchen preparing break fast while I type this, but I cant help but look back and wail over how I have destroyed the lives of all the people that trusted, believe and genuinely care for me with my selfish acts.

I deserve all the names I can be called, but that is not the purpose of this post, but it is a way for me to share this and pour it out of my mind. Since I can't share it with friends and family for now, but carry the guilt in me as all this unfold. I dont want to take my siblings support for granted since will believe whatever story i tell and will want to rally round me, but the guilt will kill me.

I can only share this anonymously on nairaland to get avenue to talk about it, i feel so weak I just move around the house like a robot even when my children jump on me excitedly to share their computer games with me.

Anytime I remembered my friend that is yet to be married that I have destroyed her future, I can only see how unreliable some men like me are.Now I know the trouble has just began.

Severally I have escaped very narrow situations in the past, but I think now this shit has hit the fan and it can only be scattered.

God help me deal with all the possible outcomes. I don't want to pontificate with God name because I was supposed to know better since I was well brought up in a christian way.

Interestingly my wife keeps practicing her house hygiene without knowing that the greatest threat to her hygienic life is her husband, I kept looking at the situation as she go about her finicky hygiene lifestyle, she is so finicky to the extent that the children cannot come into the living room with their pyjamas in the morning and sit on the couch there because visitors also sit on them and she doesn't want them to pick anything from strangers cloth thereby getting into their bed with.

However, I feel slightly better now that I have shared a bit of it all. But my story is such a long and harrowing one with all the warnings and signs that I have gotten in the past i still fell into this deadly catch22 situation. When I ever I remember all the people that I have to stand in front and confessed to I shudder with pains and shame, my children who believed a lot in their father, my wife, my siblings and probably some close family friends that will definitely hear about this as event unfolds and be dumbfounded because they least expect it from me. Hmmmmmmmmm cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

It is not a death sentence neither will it shorten your lifespan
Come clean to your wife
Go get tested with your wife
There is treatment available to control the symptoms.

Maybe na gono una get sef
I hope it is gono,antibiotics can take care of that but get diagnosed properly before treatment

I wish you well
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
wolewill: Is there anyone out there who is suffering from herpes, how do you cope with the pains and psychological side of it. I have always practice safe sex, however i have had some couple of Mouth Gig done on me in the past, though i don't it for anybody except my wife, and i have had busted condoms some few times, though realizing it immediately.

Condoms cannot prevent herpes
It is on the skin of the genital area of a carrier so skin contact will give it to you

2 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by beeevan: 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Just go and kill yourself already, i really feel sorry for the poor woman that was cursed with you.

May God protect the innocent from wakabout husbands like OP.

7 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by SAMBARRY: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kanwulia: Who cares?
You prefer EBOLA? grin

You wan CHOP but you nor wan go farm abi?

As a CHRISTIAN. . . . .YOU SHOULD GIVE THANKS IN ALL THINGS! Amen!!!!! kiss
lmao I was already wondering how queen madam kanwulia of all people isn't here abi she sick ni wey she no dey here grin grin

. Anyway I have nothing to say other than what mr Brown jay, bennyrazz and madam kanwulia have said, of course that's if it's not nollywood home video

Yorubas say eyan olewa laye kitie maba
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by SAMBARRY: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
beeevan: Just go and kill yourself already, i really feel sorry for the poor woman that was cursed with you.

May God protect the innocent from wakabout husbands like OP.
seconded. Wole will take this advice o.however if this story is true my prime suspect who is hiding as wole will will either be pickabeau, coogar, red Benson, shizzle or andyblaze.their waka waka to much tongue
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by pickabeau1: 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
sambarry Sanboribobo...

.them no go implicate u oooooo..
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by beeevan: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
SAMBARRY: seconded. Wole will take this advice o.however if this story is true my prime suspect who is hiding as wole will will either be pickabeau, coogar, red Benson, shizzle or andyblaze.their waka waka to much tongue

Lol! PB doesn't strike me as a wakabout but the Cat....
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Kanwulia: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
SAMBARRY: lmao I was already wondering how queen madam kanwulia of all people isn't here abi she sick ni wey she no dey here grin grin

. Anyway I have nothing to say other than what mr Brown jay, bennyrazz and madam kanwulia have said, of course that's if it's not nollywood home video

Yorubas say eyan olewa laye kitie maba

Sick ke?
Even if I get AIDS + EBOLA! grin The SHOW must go on! cool
The GOD of CHRISTIAN DISEASES nor go see my front or brake light o!
Nor be woman dey with MAGIC JOHNSON? undecided

Can you imagine? cheesy
This 'novice-chopper' come NL dey cry! Say make we do wetin? undecided
Nansenze!
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by SAMBARRY: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

sambarry Sanboribobo...

.them no go implicate u oooooo..
picka confess now that there's salvation o. tomorrow may be too late . don't be shy wink

nobarry will know cheesy grin
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by SAMBARRY: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin grin grin
katiemadubiko: herp........wetin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

AT LAST......... grin grin grin

YOU DON CATCH AM.......................

GIVE ME YOUR WIFE'S NUMBER...........I WANT TO REPORT YOU grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

UNA TOO DEY DO SHOKI SHOKI.......

ANYWAYS, ITS NEVER TOO LATE FOR A MIRACLE...

DONT LOSE HOPE.....

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU......

BUT I WILL NEED TO SEE SOME PICS BEFUR I BLIV U grin grin grin grin grin grin

SHOW ME THE HERPES
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by coogar: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
MRbrownJAY: story sounds so fake!!!!

@OP
if your story is remotely true then all this your write up is a pile of dung until you:
A) tell your wife about your infidelities with the said closed friend
B) confess to both about your disease carrying self.
C) see what you did as wrong instead of some Nolly superstory where you are the star....... you talk a lot but no where did you say you want to stop acting a fool (or are sorry for your actions)

the fakest story ever.....
i won't be surprised it's one of those attention seekers bereft of meaningful activities in their lives fabricating tales by moonlight from the rectüm of a baboon!

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by SAMBARRY: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Anyway me I want to see the fidiyo of you contacting the harp abi na herpes, or it didn't........ wink

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by SAMBARRY: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
coogar:

the fakest story ever.....
i won't be surprised it's one of those attention seekers bereft of meaningful activities in their lives fabricating tales by moonlight from the rectüm of a baboon!
why are you denying yourself and quoting another person. Remember the bible says that the wages of sin is death . confess and be saved so that you can have true healing tongue
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by coogar: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
SAMBARRY: why are you denying yourself and quoting another person. Remember the bible says that the wages of sin is death . confess and be saved so that you can have true healing tongue

you think everyone leads a dirty life like you do infecting all & sundry with STIs? smart men don't contract herpes
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by SAMBARRY: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin grin grin
Kanwulia:

Sick ke?
Even if I get AIDS + EBOLA! grin The SHOW must go on! cool
The GOD of CHRISTIAN DISEASES nor go see my front or brake light o!
Nor be woman dey with MAGIC JOHNSON? undecided

Can you imagine? cheesy
This 'novice-chopper' come NL dey cry! Say make we do wetin? undecided
Nansenze!
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by SAMBARRY: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
coogar:

you think everyone leads a dirty life like you do infecting all & sundry with STIs? smart men don't contract herpes
grin grin

see table turning. As peeps say na home fidiyo you to con join the band wagon grin

repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand if you don't want to land in hell fire tongue
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Kanwulia: 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
SAMBARRY: grin grin grin

See krase pipo wey nor sabi say HAPPIES na common cold!
Abi you see dem for quarantine?
Muchechecheche!

If you are HAPPIES and you know clap ya NYANSH. . . . . grin

KPA!
KPA!

2 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by adonisgold: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
Moderator, the title you have given this topic is misleading, pls change it, you wanna give the guy hypertension?
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by edwife(f): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
coogar:

grin grin grin

Coogar,i saw you somewhere ..... tongue tongue
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by SAMBARRY: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please slam op pharell music video titled happy. He needs to watch it grin grin grin
Kanwulia:

See krase pipo wey nor sabi say HAPPIES na common cold!
Abi you see dem for quarantine?
Muchechecheche!

If you are HAPPIES and you know clap ya NYANSH. . . . . grin

KPA!
KPA!
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by SAMBARRY: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
edwife:

grin grin grin

Coogar,i saw you somewhere ..... tongue tongue
me to. I saw him in ilupeju brothel pricing ashewo smiley

4 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Godmystrength: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
SAMBARRY: seconded. Wole will take this advice o.however if this story is true my prime suspect who is hiding as wole will will either be pickabeau, coogar, red Benson, shizzle or andyblaze.their waka waka to much tongue
pickabeau1 ke? I don't think so sha. But andyblaze............
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by edwife(f): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
SAMBARRY: me to. I saw him in ilupeju brothel pricing ashewo smiley

you dey look for coogar's trouble this night abi? cheesy

He is too big and posh for that,trust me. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? / Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! / Most Parents Of Today Are Raising An "Overdependent Generation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.