Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

How I Destroyed My Family!! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Destroyed My Family!! (14686 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / Mother In Law Has Destroyed My Marriage Due To Husband's Mamas Boy Nature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
milkymesh: @Op and anyone interested, l know a drug u can take for HPV, hipatitis and herpes. It from the USA and you can order yourself online if you have a Visa or MasterCard. Interested send me a mssg here. I won't post the link to the site until I see interest. Note, I,ve used them and eeally works.
U've used it to cure what? undecided
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by milkymesh: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:
U've used it to cure what? undecided

HPV if you must know. However, it prescribed for HPV, herpes and hipatitis. I,m not trying to convince anyone o. If ITS post the site, its left for you check and and buy if you are convinced with their claim. I took the risk of buying because I was desperate for a solution. Fortunately, it was delivered and worked. Its between $42 & $52 plus about $5 for shipping. I was in a similar mess like the Op but not as bad tho. But I,m good now.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
wolewill: Dear all here are the results, except for the herpes which will take 10 working days. You know I used to think I was smart and my being cautious could make me to always survive the pranks but I have learnt today that total abstinence is the main thing.

HIV 1& 2 negative
Hepatitis b surface antigen negative
Vdrl ( to check for syphillis) negative
Why so much noise about herpes, it makes possibility of contracting HIV higher and it can easily be passed to children. Then pains from it can be very unbearable whenever it surfaces like I am presently feeling.

Outcome of my coming clean with my wife will also be posted

Whenever the result is out I will post. Once again i thank God for giving me another opportunity which I intend to cherish till I die.
All those who kept advising even when they got irritated thanks.

God bless you. I never knew I could be refreshed like I was since I started posting my predicament monday morning. It is yet to be over but I belived that largely it will be won.

praise God for your life

I think what you went through is a warning sign from ur creator

Please stay away from your sinful way so as not to fall into a deep mess.

You dont know how prayerful your wife is against you involving in extra marital affairs. It maybe her prayers at work and God is taking style to warn you

I pray your last test comes out negative

By the way where did your ex girlfriend now contacted her own disease? lipsrsealed

Please forgive me for asking
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Update @OP
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by beeevan: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2014
OP update us nah
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by ire4me: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2014
Sorry enh
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
To yall saying op's story is fake, how do you even know that? Whether fake or not, one thing I know for sure is that no one is ever forced to comment on any thread pfftttt. And I am still sure this thread is helpful to someone out there even if op is lying.

OP, I am happy for you. Just amend your ways and henceforth it is stick to your partner cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Tvegas(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wole, how far with the result of the remaining Herpes test that you were suppose to pick up in 10 days?. I think those beefing the poster should cut him some slack, nobody is above mistake.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by mondaynelson20: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
Been a Herps is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty
for using DR. EZIKE the greatest spell caster in curing my Herps disease. I was
diagnosed of this disease in the year 2008. Thou I was taking my medications buy
I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test
imonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in
spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on
GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his
email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to
fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items
in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the
listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him,
few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he
send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR. EZIKE.
I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me
to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly
I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell
the world about him. You can contact via email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by AuroraB(f): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
memyselfandI:
Hmmmmmm..... cry . I am short of words but I must commend you for admitting your wrongdoings , it's not easy!

Please let me analyze the situation carefully before I comment further.
Una hypocrisy didn't start today
You 'commend him for admitting his wrongdoings' even though, he's not fessed to his wife and the other woman undecided
And didn't post with his usual moniker

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? / Can You Be A Full Time House Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.