Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,022 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:36 AM

A Drunk's Dream - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Drunk's Dream (538 Views)

The Drunk, And The Girl With Blond Hair. (Short Story) / I Never Got Drunk Enough To Forget Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Drunk's Dream by AllonPoint: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lost in a sphere of continuous ecstasy, the strobe lights send me into a flurry of unimaginable fantasy, my heart rate is at its peak and muscles expanding with an uneven ease. I felt like I had no control of my body, the till I sighted her. Tall light skinned beauty wearing a purple gown on black stilettos, she sat at the bar alone checking her phone like she was waiting on someone, and her body language showed she wasn’t comfortable.
As she puts her phone back in her purse I caught a wisp of her face, her big brown eyes were filled with the unspoken innocence of a Geisha. I was intoxicated with the shimmering from her black hair, while her lips were the fullest I had ever seen they appeared fragile but robust with a blood red colour that craves to be kissed.
All I could think of was all possible ways of her getting in bed with me tonight, her phone rung and she stood up and headed towards the ladies room I could see them clearly now the peaks of Mt. Everest sitting firm and stout on her chest, how did they fit in so perfectly that she carried them around with utmost nonchalance as they glided past east other.
Admiration was all I had for this aesthetic masterpiece, never have I seen a woman so stunning I was scared to even approach her. I knew the call she received will determine if I’ll get a chance to talk to her She got back to her sit with a smile I knew this was my opportunity and I’m not letting it slip by not today
Immediately I went to the men’s room to ease little jack to get some of the booze out of my system, I applied a mouth spray which I always I keep in my pocket for special situations to clear my breath of the booze oozing from my mouth. After 5minutes of composure and thinking about all possible scenarios.
I left the men’s room with the confidence of David Beckham standing over a free kick. Still a bit tipsy from the beer I drank I approached her, in an uncertain twist of events a waiter bumps into me and I trip over the broken glass of cold beer I hit the floor with a heavy thud. Everything was moving slow like I was under the influence of codeine as my eyes shut close all I could think of were the peaks of Mt. Everest. Why does bad things happen to good people I thought as I entered into a galaxy of unending darkness.
Yinka!!! Yinka!!! Wake up, a voice as sweet as an angel called out my name could she be the one as I open my eyes to see my monalisa, to my surprise it was my sister yemi trying to wake me up for church service… Why do you have to wake me up I yelled at her. It was just a dream, nothing but a dream.

visit [url]www.allonpoint..com[url] for more Poetry and stories

(1) (Reply)

Driving With Crazy / Boat Driver Commando / I Finally Met Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.