Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,502 members, 7,801,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? (1177 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While / Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by faithugo64(f): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Most nairalanders are funny but they are some that you can't help but notice,tell us who in your opinion,is/are the funniest nairalander(s)

mine:

KRALL
ANDYBLAZE
ONILA
PURPLESUMMER
SPACEGOAT

2 Likes

Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by Gflat: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mrcock.... cheesy
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by onstelly(f): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
MrCock
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
okijajuju
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Spacegoat, yuzedo ..........
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Unibenstudent
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by jnrbayano(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
Who ever invented "insalt" to substitute for the word "insult" is my funniest.

I don't know who that inventor is. I can laugh for 5minutes each time I see it used.

smiley

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by Swaggot00(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
jnrbayano: Who ever invented "insalt" to substitute for the word "insult" is my funniest.

I don't know who that inventor is.

smiley
that should be scapegoat

mine -

musiwa
mr cock
scapegoat
andyblaze
boiledcorn
yungwizzy
oohmpa
and maybe dayvid

check em all out
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by Tallesty1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
Andyblaze
Scapegoat
Youngwizzy.
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by MisterLongman(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
Na the Undisputed Andyblaze and another clown called spacegoat abii na scapegoat
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by jnrbayano(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
The question says, your funniest.

The bold is in superlative degree as such should be one person not group of persons.

Swaggot00, Tallesty1 and even the Op, pick one.

IfyAngela too
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by Swaggot00(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
jnrbayano: The question says, your funniest.

The bold is in superlative degree as such should be one person not group of persons.

truth is its so hard to just pick one outta those guys i listed but if i was forced to pick one at gun point or something i think i will choose Musiwa, that guy na one psycho
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by Tallesty1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
jnrbayano: The question says, your funniest.

IfyAngela too
Andyblaze.

Chai! Nah like this person dey take fail waec ogringrin
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by jnrbayano(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tallesty1: Andyblaze.

Chai! Nah like this person dey take fail waec ogringrin

smiley

But do you know who invented that "insalt" in place of the word "insult"?

Swaggot00 suggested it to be Spacegoat. Do you agree?

That "insalt" nkogheri makes me laugh and hard each time I see it.

smiley
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by Idrismusty97(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
jnrbayano:

smiley

But do you know who invented that "insalt" in place of the word "insult"?

Swaggot00 suggested it to be Spacegoat. Do you agree?

That "insalt" nkogheri makes me laugh and hard each time I see it.

smiley
The person who invented the insalt is a lady since 2006. Her name is...

[size=15]sbucareer
https://www.nairaland.com/sbucareer[/size]

Here is the source, Thank me later cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/18436/president-nigeria-2007-poll/11#712040

This is the post and the birth of "Insalt".
sbucareer:
I was watching Ben TV today and they were showing the lunch of Mo Ibrahim, the richest African man. Formerly the founder and owner of Celtic Communications.

He lunched his foundation to encourage Africans leader to uphold a good and honest leadership and a fantanstic return of $5, 000 000 every year after leadership for 10 years and $200, 000 for the rest of their life's. What a good initiative. I hope this would encourage them.

Can someone please, please, please, please honestly answer me, what is wrong with Nigerians and their leaders? Life don tire me self. Oyinbo man don insalt man because my country is not good to live and work. I am frustrated in life with the way Nigerians and their leaders are behaving. What can I do? I will do it.
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by jnrbayano(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Idrismusty97: The person who invented the insalt is a lady since 2006. Her name is...

[size=15]sbucareer
https://www.nairaland.com/sbucareer[/size]

Here is the source, Thank me later cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/18436/president-nigeria-2007-poll/11#712040

Hmmm! This is ancient Nairaland.

Didn't see it there angry
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by Idrismusty97(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
jnrbayano:

Hmmm! This is ancient Nairaland.

Didn't see it there angry
I have modified it go and check again. So don't let Andyblaze take all the glory when infact that word have be trending for decades tongue.
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by jnrbayano(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
Idrismusty97: I have modified it go and check again. So don't let Andyblaze take all the glory when infact that word have be trending for decades tongue.

Insalt? angry

Andyblaze come and see your adversary.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by MizMyColi(f): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
Well, for me, its no one but my favorite All time Gbagaun Master on NL - Give it up for SpaeGOat!!!!. Someone, please help me hold off this laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by AfricanApple(f): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
i wish I could answer
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by purplesummer(f): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
faithugo64: Most nairalanders are funny but they are some that you can't help but notice,tell us who in your opinion,is/are the funniest nairalander(s)

mine:

KRALL
ANDYBLAZE
ONILA
PURPLESUMMER
SPACEGOAT
I don't see any reason why I should make the list. Even in my widest imaginations, I've never seen myself as a comedienne angry
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by stinggy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kanwulia (kanwuliajara)
Yuzedo
Andyblaze
Ooh Mpa
Yungwizzy
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
purplesummer:
I don't see any reason why I should make the list. Even in my widest imaginations, I've never seen myself as a comedienne angry
beta go and strtt going to perform nite of a thousandd laugh
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by stinggy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
purplesummer:
Maybe she's crushing on you lipsrsealed
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by purplesummer(f): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: beta go and strtt going to perform nite of a thousandd laugh
Haha. Abi na. It's even lucrative. I really didn't know i had such talent.

stinggy:
Maybe she's crushing on you lipsrsealed
Lol. I don't want to pitch my tent with you.
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by Swaggot00(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
MizMyColi: Well, for me, its no one but my favorite All time Gbagaun Master on NL - Give it up for SpaeGOat!!!!. Someone, please help me hold off this laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy
you uploaded a new pic, you didnt even wait for my own comment about it before you strip it off .. *angry*
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
spacegoat
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by sholay2011(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tpia and all her alternates. grin
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by bbdrown: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yuzedo
Idowuogbo
Spacegoat
Sqlmaster1
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by faithugo64(f): 1:41am On Aug 26, 2014
purplesummer:
you dont tell urself what you are,people do
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by purplesummer(f): 7:42am On Aug 26, 2014
faithugo64: you dont tell urself what you are,people do
It's alright dear. Thanks for pointing out another of myself to me.
Re: In Your Opinion,who Is/are The Funniest Nairalander(s)? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 26, 2014
purplesummer:
It's alright dear. Thanks for pointing out another of myself to me.
they r deceiving u oh,u r only intelligent Not funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola Survivor Dr Ada Igonoh Shares Her Story / Can You Identify Them (photo) / Fuel Scarcity Palava(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.