Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today (36398 Views)

Jamb Starts Today Feb.27.2016 / Jambites Jamb Starts March 09 & Ends march 26 Share Ur Experience N Results. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by omoneyoj(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
pls help me check 47139576JE
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Clashydutch(m): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
elgaitan: sorry no admission yet!!!
thanks
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by SaintRobs: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Has any OAU aspirant confirmed his/her admission status via jamb website?? If yes,kindly share the testimony!!!! *curious*
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by davidmascot(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
SaintRobs: Has any OAU aspirant confirmed his/her admission status via jamb website?? If yes,kindly share the testimony!!!! *curious*
Check yours nah.
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by SaintRobs: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Still,sry things oooo,bt i doubt if OAU has forwarded any list yet!
davidmascot: Check yours nah.
abi u've confirmed urs positively ni??
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
omoneyoj: pls help me check 47139576JE
Sorry, no admission is given yet.
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by davidmascot(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
SaintRobs: Still,sry things oooo,bt i doubt if OAU has forwarded any list yet! abi u've confirmed urs positively ni??
I no wan hear that sorry of a thing that's why I still dey wait ooo.
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
davidmascot: Check yours nah.
This is just the admission issued by JAMB as many institutions are yet to give out their admission. Its even possible for JAMB to give out admission and the school doesn't approve or confirm it. So you just have to wait for the school list to know your fate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by davidmascot(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Afghanistan:
This is just the admission issued by JAMB as many institutions are yet to give out their admission. Its even possible for JAMB to give out admission and the school doesn't approve or confirm it. So you just have to wait for the school list to know your fate.
Funny,the list pasted by jamb are submitted to them by the respective institutions.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
davidmascot: Funny,the list pasted by jamb are submitted to them by the respective institutions.
Listen to yourself.......Well I don't know about how things are now but before I got admission in 2008, I initially got admission in 2007 and it was from JAMB and I went to the school to complete my registration only to be told that I wasn't admitted. I don't know how they do it now tho. Things might have changed.
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Ichel: 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2014

Plz, Check this
45108152FA
47583020CA
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Curface: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pls if any1 has seen that mtn 4 in 1 sim packs or has 1 help me to check if its a 128k sim, you should see it where you break the sim from.
pls i need your urgent help
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by nwachukwuaca18(m): 6:35am On Aug 30, 2014
ProfChris10:
Didn't u c no admission yet....?
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Daniel2802(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2014
H
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Doclight(m): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2014
ruffbob:
If it is out does it mean her score is not enough?
probably, not yet.
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by nsidible(f): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2014
kings poly ubiaja„edo state is selling her ND and
HND form...u don't have to choose them in
jamb...come to the registry with Ur 2014 jamb
150 and above or u apply for direct
entry.....Whatsapp me 08077359387... plz don't
pay any money to any one's account not even me
cuz I'm a student....contact me for more info...d
name z Nsikak....its government approve with all
it courses accredited::
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by lawrenceunaa: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Daniel2802: 46032752GC
sorry no admission yet
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by MzzTholu(f): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
Idrismusty97: If you wish to check your admission status just paste your reg number here and i will check it for you.

For those of you with android phones you can help by downloading the app from Google play. It is called "Jamb E-facility"(Works only on android). Or you can visit their website www.jamb.org.ng and click the "Google play" icon above. The app is just over 2mb. Thanks

Note: If you receive this message "Sorry no admission given yet" it doesn't mean you don't have admission. Most schools are still compiling their lists, to the best of my knowledge only few schools like UNN, UniBen, Michael opara uni and UniIlorin have uploaded their admission lists on Jamb site.
47340411FG pls help chk mine...thanks
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Idrismusty97(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
MzzTholu: 47340411FG pls help chk mine...thanks
Sorry, no admission given yet!!
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2014
Idrismusty97: Sorry, no admission given yet!!
sire, please help me check 46242081FD.
Happy sunday Sire.
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Idrismusty97(m): 11:06am On Aug 31, 2014
Vessi:
sire, please help me check 46242081FD.
Happy sunday Sire.
Sorry, No Admission is Given Yet!!
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by etochi11(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
45189466GD. Pls help me and check my sister's own. Tnks
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Doclight(m): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
etochi11: 45189466GD. Pls help me and check my sister's own. Tnks
none yet.
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Webthief: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pls hlp me chk mine (47065438IH)
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Lorax(f): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
please please and please, make sure you check your school admission list for your name if it's out especially UNN aspirants.
I checked the jamb site to know my admission status, I was told no admission given yet. I was not happy, I was sad and disheartened because I knew I did well. I kept the information from my peeps, accepted my fate and decided to wait for the second list(hoping that my name will be on the list before breaking the news to my peeps) not knowing that my name was in the school admission list.
Three days later my elder sis came visiting, and fortunately for me my mum was told by a church member that the admission list is out and that his daughter has checked but her name was not on the list. My mum came back with the news and asked if I've checked. I said yes, and that my name was not on the list. She was annoyed that I knew about it and kept quiet without telling anyone. She reported me to my elder sis.
The next day my sis decided that we are going to go through the school site for latest info and look for other alternatives because she doesn't want to spend another year at home. We were going through the school site and we saw a link to the school site, my worried sis decided to go through the list and lo and behold my name was there. So please forget about the jamb site and check the school list.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by lawrenceunaa: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lorax: please please and please, make sure you check your school admission list for your name if it's out especially UNN aspirants.
I checked the jamb site to know my admission status, I was told no admission given yet. I was not happy, I was sad and disheartened because I knew I did well. I kept the information from my peeps, accepted my fate and decided to wait for the second list(hoping that my name will be on the list before breaking the news to my peeps) not knowing that my name was in the school admission list.
Three days later my elder sis came visiting, and fortunately for me my mum was told by a church member that the admission list is out and that his daughter has checked but her name was not on the list. My mum came back with the news and asked if I've checked. I said yes, and that my name was not on the list. She was annoyed that I knew about it and kept quiet without telling anyone. She reported me to my elder sis.
The next day my sis decided that we are going to go through the school site for latest info and look for other alternatives because she doesn't want to spend another year at home. We were going through the school site and we saw a link to the school site, my worried sis decided to go through the list and lo and behold my name was there. So please forget about the jamb site and check the school list.
Thanks!

that was what my elder brother told me when i told he i got admission with regards to the java alert i got from jamb site(using android app) he said am not admitted till i see my name onn UNN merit list and also until i check my admission status Via UNN PORTAL. Tension gripped me i manage to log on to www.portal.unn.edu.ng checked and confirmed (47000965ii)my admission, i have even generated my payment invoice.
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by lawrenceunaa: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Webthief: Pls hlp me chk mine (47065438IH)
are u truely ur name by the way congrats

Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Doclight(m): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Webthief: Pls hlp me chk mine (47065438IH)
Congratulations Ayeni Bright Adedoyin!!! You Have Been Offered Admission for a 4-Year FIRST DEGREE Programme into EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI. Course BIOCHEMISTRY in the Faculty of SCIENCES.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Webthief: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tncx... But cn u pls tell me wat is pasted der... Am bright by name
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Webthief: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
@last i made it
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Webthief: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tncx buddy.. Buhn anywae cn u pls tell me de site u guys ar checkin it
Re: JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today by Doclight(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Webthief: Tncx buddy.. Buhn anywae cn u pls tell me de site u guys ar checkin it
http://www.jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx?id=3B0B5F04-AC3A-4850-84E4-E7C7AE6CB03E

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja / Strictly For Uniport Applicants / That Student Of Bowen University Impregnated VC's Wife Is False - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.