Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe (37059 Views)

Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef / Home Made Bread Recipe / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Keky(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hmmmmmm

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by ibkgab001: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Time registered: September 26, 2005

Time spent online: 15 days & 8 hours
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by debbie(f): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
nooooooo,not chemistry things oo cheesy
mindworx:

experiment like boiled plantain with okro ?
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by debbie(f): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
Just passing and whistling along angry....
ibkgab001: Time registered: September 26, 2005

Time spent online: 15 days & 8 hours
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Kentnickole(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
debbie: nooooooo,not chemistry things oo cheesy

Ok experiment by participating in the eating?
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by DaBullIT(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nice one , I can almost smell the sharwama from Herr

Meanwhile. Join the protest #revertATMcharges until quality ATM service is guaranteed
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hmm.. Nice One.. Looks Appealing..
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by SME1: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
debbie: Time to give the recipe and all the steps i used.....
Note-THIS IS MY METHOD

Ingredients-
Dough ( which you can get in a bakery or big shops where they sell bread)
Hot dog(canned),
cabbage(small size)
chicken( broiler preferable,cos its softer and fast to cook.....i prefer the breast side which is boneless and easy to cut out)
Some shops sell minced chicken which makes it easier for you to just cook and use.
spice cubes,onions,vegetable oil(small quantity)
pepper(fresh for the natural taste and aroma),
mayonnaise,ginger,salt,nutmeg and thyme..........

1. Boil your chicken with the seasoning,ginger and onions till its very soft( add very little water while doing this,so that the chicken will not be water,but creamy-like when done.

2.Wash and cut your cabbage into tinny strands,either with knife and chopping board or with a grater....depending on the one you have.

2a.Wash the cabbage after cutting it with water and salt and put in a sieve to drain the water.

2b.Cut the hot dog into tinny round pieces,some prefer to cut theirs into cube form( set it aside when done).

2c. Mix the cabbage with little mayonnaise( you can make it to be creamy as much as you want),but don't make it look too sleepy.

3.When the chicken is done, put it in a flat plate and take time to cut them into very tinny pieces and keep aside.

4.Put very little oil in a frying pan and set on fire to heat for few minutes.Then add the chicken and hot dog with the pepper,ginger and onions.Stir for some minutes till you get the aroma and the taste you want.

Note- if you have just one frying pan,you can use a small pot to fry it..this is because you will be using a dry pan later and there is no need pouring out the content inside it,so its better you use something else.but if you have another pan....good too.

Now that your chicken,cabbage, and every other thing is set.....get your dough which will be used in wrapping all these together
5.take two flat dough put them in a flat plate or tray,one placed closely on top the other.With your spoon,put small quantity of the chicken and then the vegetable,make sure the are all balanced and well spread in the middle.Dont put too much to avoid finding hard to wrap.
Now wrap the dough with its content ( roll it in a smooth way so that the content can balance well inside).

6. If you notice that the content is not staying put after wrapping,you can use a toothpick to hold the ends together like in the picture i posted.Repeat step 5 with all the dough you have and ensure you wrap it well.
7.Set your pan on fire and allow it dry up a little.Then put each of the wrapped dough inside the frying pan to heat up and give it the brownish color...allow for few minutes,until you think its warm.
8.If you have a microwave,then you don't need STEP 7,from 6. put the wrapped dough inside the microwave ( two at a time),set to heat up for 2 minutes or less.....

NOW YOUR HOME MADE SHARWAMA IS SET......SERVE WITH A GLASS OF CHILLED DRINK,JUICE OR WHAT HAVE YOU

THANK YOU.
in as much as I love shawama and know all the recipes and methods to be used, urs is so different and incomplete. Maybe u should read online and develop ur method and get the correct ingredients of a Nigerian made shawama. Gracias

2 Likes

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by kevinbey(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
hotmolo: Owk... Leme call my babe to cum see dis grin
I sure say she no go sabi do am
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by debbie(f): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
NOTE-i said this was my HOME-MADE method used...thanks
SME1: in as much as I love shawama and know all the recipes and methods to be used, urs is so different and incomplete. Maybe u should read online and develop ur method and get the correct ingredients of a Nigerian made shawama. Gracias
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by 2aces(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thanks, but ill rather stop at the nearest chicken capitol and order for a combo medium, with a lil cheese and a lil pepper with a bottle of snapp to keep my BP in check...
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Enahi(f): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lemonade01: Op, you forgot to spread Mayonaisse on your dough b4 adding d medemedez.. I even like to mix cream with tomatoe ketchup, taste is priceless! wink
. Yummy just the way I like it.

1 Like

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Kentnickole(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
Make una free debbie na... Debbie come my house kon cook for me na? I beg na
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by ibkgab001: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
lol grin
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Duchaello(f): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
IHate9ja1:
silly b1tch
Guy you run commit for Aro? Abi Na send them send you? I no dey house
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by AriDsexy(f): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
debbie: yes oooo,cooking is my hobby.....but funny enough i love to experiment.
I'll like to have you as a flatmate...I also like cooking but prefer when someone else makes it grin
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by 50calibre(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Jennydoris: Please post the recipe. The ones you made is inviting though. Care to send some grin?

Really? Care to send some.

So your weight is of no concern to you?

Keep eating!!
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by AriDsexy(f): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Burger01: God! I like Sharwama smiley
Me too,I loooooove it but how come ur monicker is burger and not sharwama?

2 Likes

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by experimentist: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bazinga:

why u dey fool urself. must u quote those viewing this thread?
as u mumu reach u come quote join
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by GboyegaD(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
I will try this maybe on my birthday. Can I use an oven in place of oven because I feel it will make it crispy.
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by experimentist: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
IHate9ja1:

this person must be a low thinking fellow
with ur high thinking ability u r suppose to ignore my post.. Mugu!
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by portable86(f): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
I'v never found dis ish enticing, diff stroke for diff folks i guess.
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
So This Is How The Shawamar I'd Been Hearing All Over Looks Like? Mtchwww!

#TEAM_MEATPIE/BURGER!
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by jnrbayano(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Debbie,

Now I see why Woky nwokeoma can't let you be.

smiley

1 Like

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by fuckyouhard: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
shawarma on front page? undecided
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by debbie(f): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
HAHAHAHA bros you don reach here? cheesy cheesy
woky be my person naa
jnrbayano: Debbie,

Now I see why Woky nwokeoma can't let you be.

smiley

1 Like

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by ideee03(f): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Good one OP, will try it out,hope it turns out looking inviting.
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Burger01(m): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
AriDsexy:
Me too,I loooooove it but how come ur monicker is burger and not sharwama?
Lol.
I will create another monicker 'Sharwama'. If my girl can make Sharwama na marriage be that straaaaight grin
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Duchaello: Guy you run commit for Aro? Abi Na send them send you? I no dey house
na for yaba left u waka comot
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
experimentist: with ur high thinking ability u r suppose to ignore my post.. Mugu!
abegi shutup
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by SME1: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
debbie: NOTE-i said this was my HOME-MADE method used...thanks
Yea we know. But all we are saying is ur HOME MADE shawama does not contain the complete ingredients and publishing such might mislead those who might want to try this out at home or start a shawama business. In other news, this was not to make a fuss about ur HOME MADE shawama it was only to add more info to what u know initially and try something new. Anywayz enjoy d Debbie home made shawama Lool. Just joking ooo. Prolly I could try it out someday but I already know the end result of it and i'd rather keep the remark to myself. Ok bye
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Geenickel(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
omoh eh!!!!tru out today NL just de mke us salivate!!!# kulee..nw na shawrma.....*tummy rumbling* *bowels doin *suo*! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have / Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? / Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.