Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,924 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:36 AM

When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" (1939 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / .... / If A Guy Tells A Guy ''i Miss You'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideyhere:

Should I come and spend the weekend at your place? grin
lolssssss!!! Plz come, ayam waiting, I won't touch u I promise.
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by ideyhere(f): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
urhoboman: lolssssss!!! Plz come, ayam waiting, I won't touch u I promise.

Okay ayam coming...lemme find my dic*k locker just in case cheesy
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideyhere:

Okay ayam coming...lemme find my dic*k locker just in case cheesy
lolll badt girl# when the D goes hard it will "prison break" the locker.
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by ideyhere(f): 12:03am On Aug 26, 2014
urhoboman: lolll badt girl# when the D goes hard it will "prison break" the locker.

Not with the one I have...this my baby is called [/b]thou shalt not go hard on[b] grin
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 26, 2014
ideyhere:
Show me that gentle guy with a pure clean heart that doesn't want punny (yet wants a gf) and I'll show you a homo lipsrsealed
True talk!!
Except he is a monk
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by ideyhere(f): 12:11am On Aug 26, 2014
rightym:
True talk!!
Except he is a monk

Even a monk ain't qualified...cos what will he be looking for in a gf? grin
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by DECOtech(m): 12:27am On Aug 26, 2014
mariannlove: When ur boyfriend tells u to be his good friend and no sentiments attace, what does this means? Nairalanders help me ooo
It means he's done with the relationship and has long moved on. I'm sorry for being so blunt.
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by DECOtech(m): 12:33am On Aug 26, 2014
ideyhere:

Come and find out tongue
Chai! ...if only this invitation was for me .........
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by ideyhere(f): 12:36am On Aug 26, 2014
DECOtech: Chai! ...if only this invitation was for me .........

Oya beg me small lemme invite you grin
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by DECOtech(m): 12:40am On Aug 26, 2014
ideyhere:

Oya beg me small lemme invite you grin
Choi! ...abegi naaaaaaaaaah
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by ideyhere(f): 12:43am On Aug 26, 2014
DECOtech: Choi! ...abegi naaaaaaaaaah

Wait lemme do inyanga small tongue
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by DECOtech(m): 12:53am On Aug 26, 2014
ideyhere:

Wait lemme do inyanga small tongue
kai! ...like say u know. Iyanga really turns me on. But don't do plenty iyanga oh.
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by ideyhere(f): 12:54am On Aug 26, 2014
DECOtech: kai! ...like say u know. Iyanga really turns me on. But don't do plenty iyanga oh.

I know...only small one cheesy
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by DECOtech(m): 12:59am On Aug 26, 2014
ideyhere:

I know...only small one cheesy
oya do quick nah
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by laivwire(m): 2:32am On Aug 26, 2014
mariannlove: When ur boyfriend tells u to be his good friend and no sentiments attace, what does this means? Nairalanders help me ooo
That niqqah doesnt fucqin want you. Move on!
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by eghos12(m): 6:58am On Aug 26, 2014
it seems a guy cant date a babe again without asking for sex(if he doesnt he will be called a hom) but one thing strok my mind. What if the guy is nt afraid of sex but afraid of disease,infections, stdx and latest one E.B.A ?
Re: When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It" by tayoxx(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2014
he wants to pkansh pkansh pkansh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) / Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! / Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.