Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? (8155 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by valdetino(m): 1:00am On Aug 26, 2014
Many girls in our country have this impression that only males benefit when they go down low (S ex).
With experience and research, I have learn that both parties benefit from it.

My Big question is: if you see a girl you admire and you do not want to enter into a relationship can you ask her to be your sex mate or FWB (Friends with Benefits)?
Like the way some western countries do.

Ladies I need your opinion on this please.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 26, 2014
Just like when someone sees your sister or mum and since he knows that she's a married woman can ask her to be their sex partner.
No issues at all angry

Some dude are not just wise, just take your western culture and put it in your throat.
Babes aint hoes bro, respect them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by dehmohlah(m): 1:11am On Aug 26, 2014
3cycle: Just like when someone sees your sister or mum and since he knows that she's a married woman can ask her to be their sex partner.
No issues at all angry

Some dude are not just wise, just take your western culture and put it in your throat.

Bro, thanks so much, I love wat you wrote

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by mstik(f): 1:24am On Aug 26, 2014
girls aint sex objects na.. everything is not about sex..
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 26, 2014
@OP
there is nothing wrong with asking a girl to enter the only r/ship that you can offer her. its all about being honest about what you desire from a person. not all women out there are either A) willing or B) wanting to be in a r/ship......some just want to get laid and basta!

forget all these people trying to play holier than thou, when we all know the type of women that are EVERYWHERE in this world!

12 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Mprex(f): 1:34am On Aug 26, 2014
So many peeps have become fvck buddies in the name of bf/gf so its nothing new undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by hummerwise(m): 2:00am On Aug 26, 2014
Mprex: So many peeps have become fvck buddies in the name of bf/gf so its nothing new undecided

Talking 4rm xperience I guess

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by obongtunji: 2:26am On Aug 26, 2014
3cycle: Just like when someone sees your sister or mum and since he knows that she's a married woman can ask her to be their sex partner.
No issues at all angry

You don't have to insult the op here, he is only asking a question. For me, I think there is nothing wrong in being truthful, if that is what you want go ahead and ask, but before you call me names hear me out.

A guy once told me he has a sex mate in his office, I asked why he is calling her sex mate and he told me the lady has a guy she is about to get married to but the guy stays in Portharcourt while she stays in Lagos. So anytime anyone of them wants sex they arrange time and venue and satisfy their desire the next day they see in the office they continue with their normal office activities.The lady got married to her Portharcourt guy three weeks ago.

You will see a guy and a lady in a "relationship" active sex inclusive and after two or three years they break up to start another "relationship" with another partner. You will just notice that before a guy or a lady marries he or she must have dated three or four ladies or guys with active sex. We have a lot of guys that will want to just get down on a lady and will pretend to want to date, after having enough sex they will look for flimsy excuse to dump the lady and move to another victim.

So tell me, do you like a man that will pretend to love you and only after he is done having sex with you he leaves or the man that will tell you he want sex and you will be the one to make up your mind either to agree or not to agree I know you will like the first because we like pretending and deceiving ourselves. GOD help us

20 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Duru009(m): 2:51am On Aug 26, 2014
These thins happens everyday dude. Even in my work place. We hav pretty f uck mates among d staffs. Wen i was in d university it was really rampand among m friends n pals. Even most girls nowadays prefer it to relatnship NOW. D world is fast changin bro. Check all d social media. Dats d inthin even here on nairaland.....

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Tallesty1(m): 3:03am On Aug 26, 2014
Duru009: These thins happens everyday dude. Even in my work place. We hav pretty f uck mates among d staffs. Wen i was in d university it was really rampand among m friends n pals. Even most girls nowadays prefer it to relatnship NOW. D world is fast changin bro. Check all d social media. Dats d inthin even here on nairaland.....
Exactly! There is this friend of mine that is dating a guy who is not much interested in sex, after being with the guy for like six months she told me plainly that if I would agree we will be doing it any time we want. She is sure the guy will not suspect us because we are good friends and she is always in my house. She didn't know that her man likes sex more than I do.

People keep sex mates, it is not new. These girls that date married men are just sex mates.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:24am On Aug 26, 2014
Yes, its wrong
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 26, 2014
obongtunji:
U've described it so good !!

But there is manner and mood for asking such a question in Nigeria here , Sex buddies just happened most actors don't ask for it , the girl is into you and you are into her , the chemistry is hot and bang ... Both of you started fking !

No lady in Nigeria will just agree to being your sex budyy except A:sh:awo and you will pay!

But you approach a strange girl or mere acquaintance and ask her to be your sex buddy , you guyz will be done unless you are kinda rare, hot and irrestitible !!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Exactly! There is this friend of mine that is dating a guy who is not much interested in sex, after being with the guy for like six months she told me plainly that if I would agree we will be doing it any time we want. She is sure the guy will not suspect us because we are good friends and she is always in my house. She didn't know that her man likes sex more than I do.

People keep sex mates, it is not new. These girls that date married men are just sex mates.
A girl recently did such for me too and I thanGod I never oblige her wish .... Cuz she got married to her hubby gangan just few months back ...... !!

Naija ladies I fear thee ooo !!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 26, 2014
obongtunji:

You don't have to insult the op here, he is only asking a question. For me, I think there is nothing wrong in being truthful, if that is what you want go ahead and ask, but before you call me names hear me out.

A guy once told me he has a sex mate in his office, I asked why he is calling her sex mate and he told me the lady has a guy she is about to get married to but the guy stays in Portharcourt while she stays in Lagos. So anytime anyone of them wants sex they arrange time and venue and satisfy their desire the next day they see in the office they continue with their normal office activities.The lady got married to her Portharcourt guy three weeks ago.

You will see a guy and a lady in a "relationship" active sex inclusive and after two or three years they break up to start another "relationship" with another partner. You will just notice that before a guy or a lady marries he or she must have dated three or four ladies or guys with active sex. We have a lot of guys that will want to just get down on a lady and will pretend to want to date, after having enough sex they will look for flimsy excuse to dump the lady and move to another victim.

So tell me, do you like a man that will pretend to love you and only after he is done having sex with you he leaves or the man that will tell you he want sex and you will be the one to make up your mind either to agree or not to agree I know you will like the first because we like pretending and deceiving ourselves. GOD help us
Wow calabar girls will never disappoint! grin
I'm seriously learning
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 26, 2014
valdetino: Many girls in our country have this impression that only males benefit when they go down low (S ex).
With experience and research, I have learn that both parties benefit from it.

My Big question is: if you see a girl you admire and you do not want to enter into a relationship can you ask her to be your sex mate or FWB (Friends with Benefits)?
Like the way some western countries do.

Ladies I need your opinion on this please.

You don't have to ask her.

It comes naturally by inviting her out and she comes and you do the touching and she accepts.

So simple..

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 26, 2014
It is psychologically and morally wrong, a girl is meant to be treasured and valued ,not to be seen as a LovePeddler
SELENAqueensy: Yes, its wrong

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by ITbomb(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2014
obongtunji:
For me, I think there is nothing wrong in being truthful, if that is what you want go ahead and ask,
My dear there is a lot wrong in being truthful to a girl you intend to yansh in the shortest possible time. They simply love lies and fancy stories more than truth and reality.

So sing them the love song, prove it with so much caring, get the honeypot and get out. Pass it on, don't be selfish.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by AtheistD(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2014
African women prefer to be in a relationship. Even the ones with bf prefer to have 2 to 3 bfs. Bonk mates mean they get to have se.x but no intrinsic benefits. No partying, wining and dining, being bought gifts, being taken on holidays. To them se.x has material attachments. If there is no material attachment then se.x loses its lustre. After all they can easily have both.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 26, 2014
nothing wrong with it. just be very sure she is very much into you before daring to make such proposition

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by domwas2(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2014
Mprex: So many peeps have become fvck buddies in the name of bf/gf so its nothing new undecided
H̲̣̣̣̥м̣̣̥̇̊м̲̣̣̥м̣̣̥̇̊m̲̣̣̣̥м̣̣̣̥ true sha
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by EnterPRO: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2014
... taking notes.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Mrblaze06: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2014
3cycle:
Wow calabar girls will never disappoint! grin
I'm seriously learning
you fail to realise dat she is saying the truth..
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by michaelking28: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2014
Iols,I guess you're a victim.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by michaelking28: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2014
Wrong??Why
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by michaelking28: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2014
why is it wrong??
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Mprex(f): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
hummerwise:

Talking 4rm xperience I guess
experience of what
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Mprex(f): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
michaelking28: Iols,I guess you're a victim.
victm of what tongue
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
In my opinion, it's not respectful at all.

Women are to be respected and treasured.
Men likewise.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Incredyable(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Houseofglam7: In my opinion, it's not respectful at all.

Women are to be respected and treasured.
Men likewise.
u didn't reply my mail ..pls do.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by valdetino(m): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
No issues at all angry

Bros i just asked a matured question why are you replying in this way?
No P shaa that shows your level of understanding.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by valdetino(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
mstik: girls aint sex objects na.. everything is not about sex..

i do respect them but so many of them will know that you are not ready for relationship or you have some else in mind and they will be stocking around you.
so if you are in my position and you know that they look sexually attractive and you want to be honest with them what will you do?
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by valdetino(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
MRbrownJAY: @OP
there is nothing wrong with asking a girl to enter the only r/ship that you can offer her. its all about being honest about what you desire from a person. not all women out there are either A) willing or B) wanting to be in a r/ship......some just want to get laid and basta!

forget all these people trying to play holier than thou, when we all know the type of women that are EVERYWHERE in this world!

Bros i like your type

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! / Disgusting!! Look At What Is Oozing Out Of This Girl On The Dance Floor (pic) / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.