Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? (8156 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by michaelking28: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mprex:
victm of what tongue
lmao,just keep pretending as if u don't know grin.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by valdetino(m): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mprex: So many peeps have become fvck buddies in the name of bf/gf so its nothing new undecided

Girl i like your type and thanks for the answers.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by valdetino(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Duru009: These thins happens everyday dude. Even in my work place. We hav pretty f uck mates among d staffs. Wen i was in d university it was really rampand among m friends n pals. Even most girls nowadays prefer it to relatnship NOW. D world is fast changin bro. Check all d social media. Dats d inthin even here on nairaland.....

girls do not like men that tell them the truth.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by valdetino(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Yes, its wrong
how and your reason?
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by valdetino(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
careytommy: nothing wrong with it. just be very sure she is very much into you before daring to make such proposition

Ok. but know Naija gals pretend a lot some will like you to make the move first
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by valdetino(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
okparaugo:

You don't have to ask her.

It comes naturally by inviting her out and she comes and you do the touching and she accepts.

So simple..

you touch girl when you take them out on a Date.
is that formal?
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
valdetino:

is that formal?

Question for the gods.

You want her to call you " castrated man " after 2 dates and nothing happened..

Smh..
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
valdetino:

girls do not like men that tell them the truth.

You are partially right.

Just get blunt with your actions.

Forget asking.

When girls say, " he asked me out ", I wonder the very words they used.

Girls, make una help me..
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Zikyke(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
U dnt nid 2 tel her,sme girls hav bf,bt dey want ur dick in their pu*,u jst hv pretend nd tin begin
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by kgahlisho(f): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mprex: So many peeps have become fvck buddies in the name of bf/gf so its nothing new undecided
true that
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Kunleskey(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hmmm! Maybe
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
valdetino:

is that formal?

What of when they slap your thighs in the car ?

They pat your upper arms to show affinity for you ?

Stop pretending joor..
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by kathryn24(f): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
yes it's wrong
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by zubby29(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
wow
3cycle: Just like when someone sees your sister or mum and since he knows that she's a married woman can ask her to be their sex partner.
No issues at all angry

Some dude are not just wise, just take your western culture and put it in your throat.
Babes aint hoes bro, respect them.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by zubby29(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
lol.so fucking tru
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by GoodFaith: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
mstik: girls aint sex objects na.. everything is not about sex..
No, it is not wrong to ask a man or woman to be ur sex mate
Likely cost one of u money
Sorry there are men and women that will go for that
Remember you are speaking for U
There have being lot of deal like that

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by valdetino(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
kathryn24: yes it's wrong

how? explain please
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Cute2peg(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
I really See No Big Deal in Dis...It takes Maturity..from the onset both of you no y u re in d relationship...Just for the fun of it and dats it...it happens everyday...it happened yestaday...ooops..
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Houseofglam7(f): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Incredyable: u didn't reply my mail ..pls do.
Can't access my mail now.
imma send you a mail
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by hungryboy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Houseofglam7:
imma send you a mail
remember to send me one too
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by philismary(f): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
;DMany are called but few are chosen
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Incredyable(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Houseofglam7:
imma send you a mail
tnx dear.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by poiZon: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2014

it isnt wrong its UDOM.
SInce from d onset u knw hw it will end so u hv programmed ur mindset towards it. it just get bad if d unthinkable happens, i mean one partner gets in love n becomes jealous once he or she see his or her man/woman with anoda.
try it u will luv it.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by hummerwise(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mprex:
experience of what

Am sure u knw beta
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Xano(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
valdetino: Many girls in our country have this impression that only males benefit when they go down low (S ex).
With experience and research, I have learn that both parties benefit from it.

My Big question is: if you see a girl you admire and you do not want to enter into a relationship can you ask her to be your sex mate or FWB (Friends with Benefits)?
Like the way some western countries do.

Ladies I need your opinion on this please.
i don't do such. What will you do/say if your sister informs you? When your sister ask you, she wants to engage in it with her male friend, what will be your reply?
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Elkewwty(f): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Wrong
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by GoodFaith: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Elkewwty: Wrong
WHY?
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Datz totally wrong. 2 me, it wl b an insult on me n my personal prestige.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by dre11(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2014

what happens to friends with benefits notions then

op
just make sure u did define what u want from the relationship from the onset to the lady in question and if she games with u
who am I to blame una
its all about two consenting adult knowing what the want and sticking to what benefits them at the long run
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by dre11(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sunlady306: Datz totally wrong. 2 me, it wl b an insult on me n my personal prestige.

would u like to be lied to about the relationship from the onset
or the guy telling u what he wants and if u game with him.... u can have ur swell time

because its like all the bf/gf relationship we have around that most are just puck buddies and not in more than that
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by dre11(m): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Elkewwty: Wrong

explain lady
am all ears
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? by GoodFaith: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sunlady306: Datz totally wrong. 2 me, it wl b an insult on me n my personal prestige.
Put your full photo
we will make that call if it is an instult to U

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here / Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! / Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.