Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,059 members, 7,807,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Consequences Of Buying Someone's Problem.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Consequences Of Buying Someone's Problem.. (720 Views)

Share The Awareness - The Deadly Consequences Of Child Marriage (pix) / 7 Evil Consequences Of Having A Boyfriend / Consequences Of Polygamy. A Case Of Enwerem's Family! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consequences Of Buying Someone's Problem.. by sunvick(m): 7:05am On Aug 26, 2014
It was a funny incident that happened this August in an LGA in Rivers State.
A man (mr A) went to the restaurant to eat, n a plate is 250. As he was eating Mr B came in to eat too. The 2 men exchanged pleasantries and faced there food. Mr B is an indigen of the town. Mr A finished eaten n paid d food lady 200 instead of 250. The lady refused collecting d money n insisted her money be completed. Mr B came into the matter n carried it on his head demanding y she should insult and embarrass Mr A, she warned Mr B to stay out of the matter, of which Mr B insulted the lady n d lady returned the insult. Mr B(usually known as a tyrant in d area) took it personal n stood up n beatup the lady(owner of the resturant). She cried n told Mr B that she is goin to get the police to arrest him for physically abusing her. Mr B seein that d lady has headed off to the police, took knife to inflict bruises on his body n went to get a bed at the hospital . Police came in search of Mr B, they were told he was hospitalized. On getting there, he was asked by the police wat happened n he said that the lady used knife to attack him hence the the juries on his body.
Unfortunately for Mr B, the injuries became worse than what he had anticipated. His condition worsen n he lost his life after 3days and his news turned to be the talk of the town.
Mr B is now a dead man.
Re: Consequences Of Buying Someone's Problem.. by DickDastardly(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2014
cry cry

Re: Consequences Of Buying Someone's Problem.. by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 26, 2014
Hmmm... Picture or I don't believe it
Re: Consequences Of Buying Someone's Problem.. by sunvick(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2014
ledafaze: Hmmm... Picture or I don't believe it

Is it the corpse u want to see or mortuary where the lifeless body is restin??
Re: Consequences Of Buying Someone's Problem.. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
sunvick:

Is it the corpse u want to see or mortuary where the lifeless body is restin??

Believe me I dont know.... lol
Re: Consequences Of Buying Someone's Problem.. by Haywhymido(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Oh no, i can't believe i 4get d title of dis film oo
Re: Consequences Of Buying Someone's Problem.. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Things like this can only happen in Rivers State by an ikwerre man.
Not surprise sha
Re: Consequences Of Buying Someone's Problem.. by sunvick(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Haywhymido: Oh no, i can't believe i 4get d title of dis film oo

Doubting Thomas. It happened in oyigbo lga of Rivers State.
Will also be delighted to provide U his address if U ask me to.
Re: Consequences Of Buying Someone's Problem.. by Haywhymido(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
sunvick:

Doubting Thomas. It happened in oyigbo lga of Rivers State.
Will also be delighted to provide U his address if U ask me to.
well what am actually doubting is him dying 4rm dat injury dat's in contrary wrote up dia as in d injury description

(1) (Reply)

Working And Exclusively Bossom Feeding / Benefits Of Feminism For Guys / Have You Ever Drank A Baby's Milk??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.