Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Honda Accord 1996 Engine Change - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord 1996 Engine Change (808 Views)

Car Engine Change / HONDA BABY Boy Engine Change V6 / Effect Of Engine Change From 1.8litre To 2.0litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord 1996 Engine Change by hapi(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2014
Good morning house, I want to replace my honda accord 1996 model (honda academy) engine. please experts I am asking of advise regarding the type I should go for. the price, where to get a very sound low milleage engine. please nairalanders I need your expert opinion.
Re: Honda Accord 1996 Engine Change by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=hapi]Good morning house, I want to replace my honda accord 1996 model (honda academy) engine. please experts I am asking of advise regarding the type I should go for. the price, where to get a very sound low milleage engine. please nairalanders I need your expert opinion.[/quote

U r seeking to replace your engine with a low mileage one? A 96 model car? Low mileage? Smh. Try oyingbo. The honda market there.
Re: Honda Accord 1996 Engine Change by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Why don't you just rebuild what you have now?

If you've taken care of the engine you might just be able to get away with changing the rings on the piston to give you a few more miles or you can do a complete rebuild.

Re: Honda Accord 1996 Engine Change by hapi(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
My mechanic said the engine has knocked.

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading A Ride / Lost, Found And Waiting For The Owner / Governor Ambode, Others Attend Nigeria’s Ultimate Automobile And Bike Show.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.