Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,553 members, 7,801,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave (1030 Views)

Your Fave Christmas Movies / Watch Your Fave Seasons Online! For Free ! / Saheed Balogun: If I Wasn't Married I Would Have 600 Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by Ciaralover(f): 12:52am On Jul 25, 2006
I love the Parkers but Girlfriends is the bomb, espically Toni and Lenn, they are funny
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by diddy4(m): 1:47am On Jul 25, 2006
i like both shows but i prefer girlfriends cuzz i aint finished seeing all of them
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by ikamefa(f): 3:35am On Jul 25, 2006
both cant decide cheesy
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by eveseh(f): 5:43am On Jul 25, 2006
dont know none of dem
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by clocky(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2006
both shows are nice but i think i like girlfriends more. Good to see the inner workings of single working ladies
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by shawna(f): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2006
i love them both too but i love girlfriends a lot more**singing girlfriends theme song**
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by damygurl(f): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2006
Girlfriends
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by naijadiva2(f): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2006
girlfriends all tha way. no doubt about it.
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by SvS(f): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2006
i love girlfriends
thats ma fave
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by Busta(f): 12:40am On Jul 26, 2006
love em both, can't get enuff of monique but Girlfriends all the way.

love toni, mya, lynne and joan.
Learnt a lot from the show tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by clocky(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2006
busta busta
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by ontheair: 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2006
GIRLFRIENDS: Toni, Maya, Lynn, and Joan
The show lasts about 20 minutes minus ad breaks and tackles some real-life issues like children, marriage, career aspirations, therapy. I wouldn't compare it to Sex and the City though that may have been how the concept for the show began.

THE PARKERS: Nicole "Nikki" Parker (Mo'Nique), Kimberly Ann "Kim" Parker (Vaughn), Professor Oglevee, Andell Wilkerson, Thaddeus 'Tyrell/T' Radcliffe, Stevie Van Lowe etc
THe is a COMEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and sure is funny especially when you check out its followership in NIgeria. It's gotten the therapeutic effect you want away from all the naija stress.
With such simple and great plot, MY FAV IS , , . , . , . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided BOTH. grin
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by TanaG(f): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2007
The Parkers of course. grin
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by luvlymoi(f): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2007
both, cant decide
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by dominique(f): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2007
i love girlfriends(esp toni childs), i have to say that the parkers irritate the heck out of me it can be funny at times but most of the time, it is just annoying
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by Free(f): 1:51am On Jan 24, 2007
both
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by ayomorocco(f): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2007
definitely, DEFINITELY, THE PARKERS
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2007
SATC rules all of them
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by neelsel(f): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2007
Love them both, grin
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by toptho(f): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2007
Girlfriends is my fav,pity JMJ left
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by bluenubian(f): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2007
Girlfriends handsdown, haven't really enjoyed it tho since tony child's left
Re: The Parkers Or Girlfriends: Ya Fave by crazyfunky(f): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2007
Def Girlfriends, personally maya is ma favourite, shes soo damn funny, acting all ghetto nd ish

(1) (Reply)

Second Chance Full Story Now Selling Online / Tv One Premieres Special One-hour Interview With Michelle Obama, Sunday, Aug 24 / Ur Worst Tv Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.