Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

I Think I Need Advice At This Point. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think I Need Advice At This Point. (1078 Views)

I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! / I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Need Advice At This Point. by Graviton2(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
I'm not one for words, so I will be straight — I'm finding it even more difficult to trust God. For some reason, I'm beginning to lose faith and I'm fighting consciously to continue in faith. I don't really know what's happening but I will say recent incidents in my life has taken quite a toll on my mentality and how I view things.

I don't want to lose faith, I don't want to hate God nor do I want to become what I think I will become if I don't voice out and seek advice about this. The funny thing is, my personality is still the same. I have asked a lot of people if I have changed in any way over the past month and they have all said I'm still normal but I can feel myself turning away from God...and I don't want to.

I need advice and prayers.
Re: I Think I Need Advice At This Point. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: I Think I Need Advice At This Point. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
In as much as you feel this odd, don't lose sanity. I've been in thougher situation of this nature, then I felt like going the other way round, but I chose the path of righteousness, the one that gave me peace of mind, comfort and happiness in the midst of uncertainty and trials.

You need to keep faith, pesseverance is the key. I thought about if God existed to allow me in such situation as what am facing right now, then I had a second thought and went down memory lane to compare then and now and I came to realisation that thousands are facing even worse situation than mine.

I went out and told God to do whatever pleases him and I wouldn't ask but seek for what is rightfully mine.

Graviton, don't lose faith, its too early to throw in the towel, you're a winner. Will update more when am on break.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Need Advice At This Point. by imperiouxx(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Graviton2: I'm not one for words, so I will be straight — I'm finding it even more difficult to trust God. For some reason, I'm beginning to lose faith and I'm fighting consciously to continue in faith. I don't really know what's happening but I will say recent incidents in my life has taken quite a toll on my mentality and how I view things.

I don't want to lose faith, I don't want to hate God nor do I want to become what I think I will become if I don't voice out and seek advice about this. The funny thing is, my personality is still the same. I have asked a lot of people if I have changed in any way over the past month and they have all said I'm still normal but I can feel myself turning away from God...and I don't want to.

I need advise and prayers.

I know how you feel but don't be discourage. PM me, let's discuss.
Re: I Think I Need Advice At This Point. by imperiouxx(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
@Slimmy,

what's good?
Re: I Think I Need Advice At This Point. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
imperiouxx: @Slimmy,

what's good?
Very good bro. How's your end. I am still very much in the process. Thanks alot
Re: I Think I Need Advice At This Point. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
In every situation, give thanks ...there's light at the end of every tunnel. smiley
Re: I Think I Need Advice At This Point. by Glock9(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Read His Word.
Re: I Think I Need Advice At This Point. by dorox(m): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Forget the lies you have been told before, believing in God does not make our path easier than the unbelievers. Whatever issues you are having, I pray that God grants you the strength to persevere and the wisdom to find a solution, but don't expect magic from God.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Need Advice At This Point. by Busybody2(f): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Graviton2: I'm not one for words, so I will be straight — I'm finding it even more difficult to trust God. For some reason, I'm beginning to lose faith and I'm fighting consciously to continue in faith. I don't really know what's happening but I will say recent incidents in my life has taken quite a toll on my mentality and how I view things.

I need advise and prayers.

Hi, I believe you can pick up something from this thread. I will keep you in my prayers as well...

https://www.nairaland.com/1871586/warn-call-repeated-message-life#25730716
Re: I Think I Need Advice At This Point. by Graviton2(m): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thank you, everyone. I appreciate your time and the advice given. The issue I'm trying to come to terms with is why God allows bad things happen to people who really are trying their honest best to serve him.

(1) (Reply)

9 Steps To Fruitful Evangelism. / 10 Books Not Included In The New Testament / 5 Type Of Ladies You Wouldn't Wanna Sit Close To In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.