Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (53971 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ebujany(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hi guys..pls i have a very serious problem.

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.

22 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by yorex2011: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sorry bro.. Dunno why people behave like dis..... It will be well.. Just dont do anything rash that u might regret

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by fnep2smooth(m): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
bro sorry to say this.
the girl is gone
that's girls for you ...... they are easily win over.
cut any connection with her, i no it will be hard but if you are man enough you will over come it.
hoes ain't loyal. grin
wow. I made frontpage
Op read my signature for beta encouragement

339 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by pasqal09: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
She has tasted banana that's sweeter than yours.
When a lady starts behaving this way, its a sign that the end is near.

125 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bro, shit happens

However, seems you slacked, why you no drop claim of ownership ranging from rings to getting her pregnant undecided

28 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by tope24(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
bro, take heart. maybe she's not down for long distance relationship and she's looking for a way to separate from you.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Melahou(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
forget her...a new world for her

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Rival(m): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bro, move as fast as you can to the next bus stop, your time is up!

22 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by mymissingrib(m): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
dats ladies for u she has obviously tasted a better di.ck and more closer to d guy in question,ur gal is gone. u no wat to do? Stop calling her for now when she comes back to her senses u can now pay her back in her own coins grin or else she is gone for good

71 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by esoboy875(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Cut all connections dat fixed u ppl 2geda nd watch wat wil happen in d nearest future. Dat is ladies 4 u bt nt all sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
These hoes ain't LOYAL undecided

108 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by professore(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
The best thing on earth that u can do is this STOP CALLING HER,if she comes back..good,if she does not come back..better

Note...the more u contact her,the more she hates u and disrespects u and u will lose all ur self esteem that u will not even be able to approach a new girl in ur life if care is not taken.

209 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by SortCode(m): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
NYSC.....Breaking relationship since 1973 cry

300 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by MizMyColi(f): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
It's time to move on and hope for the best.
Take a break already.

21 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Realone92(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
chai chai some babez chai,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bros take heart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Realone92(m): 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
SortCode: NYSC.....Breaking relationship since 1972 cry

30 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Mikocake(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
I've 101 problems and gurl is none of them..I wish I've this kind of problem, I'll gladly move on but the kind of problems I've now smh..GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!

23 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by stevecantrell: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
elpiroski: Bro, shit happens

However, seems you slacked, why you no drop claim of ownership ranging from rings to getting her pregnant undecided

Rings are no guarantee.
Getting a babe pregnant just because you wanna tie her down is just so tacky, when there so many other girls dying to be with you.

OP, cut your losses and stop the insults from this so-called babe and calmly move on, sharply !

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Gooci(m): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
bros..... i kno aw yu feel. jst move on too, its alwyz like a hell, bt trust me, yu will overcome it nd come out better. whenever i look back at mine, i shake my head, laff nd thank God for my situation now

37 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by eph12(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
I wonder what will make me receive this kind of insults from a lady. Love ko lovina ni. Mschewww! Abeg please don't call her again. Just forget about her. It can't be that hard except you're are jobless.

32 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by oludashmi(f): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Just calm down. Communicate with her even if it's by sms now that you suspect some changes, your communication should be more of sharing whatever burden she's carrying.

Then, you need to know how far she has gone with the posting the guy is helping her with. She probably may be going thru some stress and so much call at that moment can be annoying.

If all attempt to get her attention is futile, then you can tell her'she has changed'. But that shouldn't be your first point.

#NigerianHeadlines

18 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by redcliff: 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
TribalEAST: These hoes ain't LOYAL undecided

These hoes aint loyal men!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by farano(f): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
@op It's normal...no need for alarm undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by chibuoyimm(f): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Op, I want to believe u hv passed through dat stage (NYSC) and if u've been to camp, u'll know dat they live a regimented life there there r stipulated time 4 everytin there so u don't expect d communication btwn u two to be d same as she may barely hv time for herself.
Again, pls cut dis girl some slack! They left camp 2day to a strange community where they may never hv been to, give her time to sort herself out and stop choking her wit ur hasty conclusions!

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by redcliff: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
oludashmi: Just calm down. Communicate with her even if it's by sms now that you suspect some changes, your communication should be more of sharing whatever burden she's carrying.

Then, you need to know how far she has gone with the posting the guy is helping her with. She probably may be going thru some stress and so much call at that moment can be annoying.

If all attempt to get her attention is futile, then you can tell her'she has changed'. But that shouldn't be your first point.

#NigerianHeadlines

Tante.. diese ist Sinnlos.. she is gone..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by dasphinx1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
TribalEAST: These hoes ain't LOYAL undecided

They really aint loyal mehn....

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Oyetboy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
i feel really sorry for you bro.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
even the pregnant ones will wear girdle while those with just rings dump them the moment they stepped into that camp.

its a 21 days of any thing can happen.

2004 ondo batch A, it was fun filled.

camp commandant,army and all men are also part of the party.

Jesus wept

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by sexymoma(f): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
you don't need a prophet to tell you she is 'GONE'

24 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by pasqal09: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
oludashmi: Just calm down. Communicate with her even if it's by sms now that you suspect some changes, your communication should be more of sharing whatever burden she's carrying.

#NigerianHeadlines
Smh

20 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Realone92(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
pasqal09:
Smh
me self follow u shake head

16 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany: Hi guys..pls i have a very serious problem.my girl went to nysc and changed totally.she's now a stranger from who i use to know.it started from wen she got to camp.wen ever i call her,she wnt pick up and wnt call back,flash or send call me sms as the case may be.wen she finally picks she will say she was busy.she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good ppa.she said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money.i noticed that wenever i call,she's not happy.we quarrel abt everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.today,she finally got posted to a nice place of ppa and i was happy for her.wen i called her,her call was on call waiting.over 10missed calls she didn't pick.this was a girl that wen ever i call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't.wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.
NYSC- National Youth Sex Clique. You go there a virgin and you come back disvirgined, females go there with a flat belly and come back with a bump. You go there a good guy and come back a bad guy. I'm sorry bro, that girl is gone as she has found a better person. Just move on with your life. Same thing happened to my girl and she just came back a totally different person. We've parted ways and I've moved on from there after I discovered the guys she slept with in camp.

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.