Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,771 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (53985 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by popson1st: 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Report her to Shekau.

The babe don step up na..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany: Hi guys..pls i have a very serious problem.

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.

The guy has deceived her and got into her pants. I'm sure she would remember you when the guy's through with her. Btw, stop whining over a woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Why are you mad right now? U have sat down n calculated all ur investments on the girl, how u paid her accomodation in school, gave her money for clearance, even used ur money "to runs" her nysc state of posting etc. Investment in ladies whether girlfriend or fiancee is a 50/50 thing, she can "bail" at anytime. Sorry bro, urs just "bailed"! I have served so i know what most corper girls do. The girl will still come back to you esp if the guy is a corper like her.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Wait till NYSC finishes , her eyes go clear. Nysc camp is a place where people generally explore, almost everyone gets carried away, cos its so much fun.

If u have achieved less (ur still in the uni), she might have moved on to greater things (lol). Just keep working hard, long lost love usually tries to come back.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
She is telling u her level don change and say na manage she dey manage u all those gud times with u...pls,a simple advice 4u,let her go...after service she go come beg u back...she thnk say service na end of the world...but shes has nt even started life struggles...stupid gurl

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by bafa4success(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin I comment my reserved grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by passionate88: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
These hoes ain't loyal

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Wait o. All of u that are just saying this hoes ain't loyal..... in fact the song sef is stupid. how do u expect a hoe to be loyal......... undecided angry

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
chrisbaba1: Wait till NYSC finishes , her eyes go clear. Nysc camp is a place where people generally explore, almost everyone gets carried away, cos its so much fun.

If u have achieved less (ur still in the uni), she might have moved on to greater things (lol). Just keep working hard, long lost love usually tries to come back.

Biitches don't regret so far another loser is waiting to take his share.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by tyson99(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
It's hard to say goodbye grin chai na this kind thing dey pain man pass u go come dey imagine how u dey fvck am make another man come dey do am,if one is nt careful na yaba left he go wake upgringrin

15 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by onyichick(f): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
I dnt tink she has changed,if u hv served before u will knw how camp can be stressful especially wen u receive posting letter to ur ppa.it can be very stressful since u dnt knw ur way around.give d girl some time to sort herself out n stop giving urself high blood pressure.besides if she wanted to play a fast one on u she for no tell u abt d guy sef.bros jst calm down u hear.

15 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bluetooth2:

Biitches don't regret so far another loser is waiting to take his share.

I said love not biitches grin. Have u served? did you get mildly carried away?no?
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ikharia91(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
lol.i feel ur pain bro.u shld 4get abt her.she is collecting d 'basis' elsewhere.cheer up,life goes on.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Saraha1(f): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Oh God of mercy.

Your girl don port .

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by 1one: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ladycloud: gurlz sha....we no dey try...imagine!!

At all.... Smh

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2014

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.

You were only used for what seem to be the star of the night... now it's morning and she wants the sun. Girls do that often... sorry, you just lost a girl. just move, stop calling her for at least 1 month. I know it would be hard but if you don't have her number at the top of your head, delete it from your phone and anywhere possible. That way, you wont bother to recall whom she is.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
There is a saying that a breast at hand is worth two in a brazzier. Bros na so girls matter be ooo, girl na ur own only wen she dey with u, so bros relax. Afterall its a round table game so chop ur own clean mouth make u pass am round. U no fit say na only u go drive for federal road na, bros dat one na lie o. Dont allow her stuff to disturb u. Let her go if she s acting strange.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by jevic(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
My guy shit hapuns you know.
Call her to order, and if she refuses, let her be and move on wif ya life...
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Gistben: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
Guy dont wory ursef jor, i was once a victim, bt today she is regreting. Go on wit ur life n let her be, she come beggin in due time.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by spookydee(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2014

I feel ur pain xos have been down that lane once.. ain't pretty I tell u.. all u have to do is to think it thru, make a decision and stick to that decision..
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by bryght4u(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Gooci: bros..... i kno aw yu feel. jst move on too, its alwyz like a hell, bt trust me, yu will overcome it nd come out better. whenever i look back at mine, i shake my head, laff nd thank God for my situation now
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by dnawah(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
chibuoyimm:
Op, I want to believe u hv passed through dat stage (NYSC) and if u've been to camp, u'll know dat they live a regimented life there there r stipulated time 4 everytin there so u don't expect d communication btwn u two to be d same as she may barely hv time for herself.
Again, pls cut dis girl some slack! They left camp 2day to a strange community where they may never hv been to, give her time to sort herself out and stop choking her wit ur hasty conclusions!
u r 99.9% correct but just imagine a guy doing something 4 a lady free in camp.e get as e be o!she go touch her toes na!grin

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Dreyl(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
farano: @op It's normal...no need for alarm undecided
@op move on These hoes ain't loyal

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
chrisbaba1:

I said love not biitches grin. Have u served? did you get mildly carried away?no?

I stick to the first rule

Never fall in love with biitches

Perhaps the @OP got served. Dude be like damn I can't do without this tramp cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Freelancer00(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
She has a chicken brain. The guy that helped her with his money just paid his way into sleeping with her. And after the service year, she'll start looking for husband again. Free her.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by 1one: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
oludashmi: Just calm down. Communicate with her even if it's by sms now that you suspect some changes, your communication should be more of sharing whatever burden she's carrying.

Then, you need to know how far she has gone with the posting the guy is helping her with. She probably may be going thru some stress and so much call at that moment can be annoying.

If all attempt to get her attention is futile, then you can tell her'she has changed'. But that shouldn't be your first point.

#NigerianHeadlines

Your post has approximately 99 words, excluding punctuations, I never knew someone could use so many words to express NONSENSE!!!.. WOW BREATHTAKING. YOU SHOULD BE GIVEN A TROPHY

14 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by LordCenturion(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mine just went to service as well,she changed a little bit also,maybe she thinks she go find husband for service, but all the way,I keep playing my role as a protagonist...they no born her well to mess up anyway grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sorry op.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Forget the girl

Delete her number, call records, sms, unfriend and block her on all social networks

Get rid of all her pictures.

Understand this: She is gone but not to a better person rather to someone she met and feels is better then you but be rest assured he might not be anywhere near you. When a guy is willing to help a girl for free then he wants something and as soon as he is done with what he wants, he gets rid of it.

Finally step, go clubbing and hang out with friends, it helps you forget dem bicthes wen de wanna mess with your heart.

Build your heart to be so strong that nothing can break it, concentrate on your hustle, make God your first love, money your second love, your family your third love, friends, business partners, 4th love. The ladies should be the least of your problem except you are ready to go down the aisle.

22 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by negbenebor(f): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Don't kw y people go there good nd come back bad,or go bad and come worse..NYSC pls take it easy on Nigerians o
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
The ICT guy probably does that to every fine camp girl that comes in every batch, s.ex for a good Posting. The presssure for getting a good posting is usually very high and for a girl i can imagine its higher....

safe to say your girl is gone for now. the thing is the guy would sleep with her much, then bail on her.... She probably just prostituted herself for a good posting anyway, strictly business grin

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
professore:

Note...the more u contact her,the more she hates u and disrespects u and u will lose all ur self esteem that u will not even be able to approach a new girl in ur life if care is not taken.
[size=20pt]SO TRUE![/size]

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.