Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,864 members, 7,798,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Are You Proud Of Your Stretch Mark And Want To Tell A Story About It? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are You Proud Of Your Stretch Mark And Want To Tell A Story About It? (1022 Views)

My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? / How To Clear Your Stretch Mark / Relaxed Hair- Let's Challenge our hair growth (3, 4 Or 6 Month Relaxer Stretch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Proud Of Your Stretch Mark And Want To Tell A Story About It? by oludashmi(f): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Two mothers hoping to make a difference in the world of female body image have started an Instagram account solely dedicated to celebrating stretch marks.

In less than two weeks, has amassed more than 31,000 followers, with women from around the world using the hashtag #LoveYourLines to submit images of their own ‘tiger marks’ – and the stories behind them.

‘#LoveYourLines is a social media photo campaign to help showcase the beauty of the female body,’ explained the East Coast-based mothers, who have asked to remain anonymous. Do you want to share your proud stretch mark body too?
More pictures and details here...

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/proud-stretch-marks-join-loveyourlines-instagram-photos/

Re: Are You Proud Of Your Stretch Mark And Want To Tell A Story About It? by lirusehn(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
like seriously!!! I love stretch marks

undecided
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Stretch Mark And Want To Tell A Story About It? by lordizak(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
I love it on babes ass.

1 Like

Re: Are You Proud Of Your Stretch Mark And Want To Tell A Story About It? by oludashmi(f): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2014
lordizak: I love it on babes ass.

Seriously?
First time I heard this from a guy smiley
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Stretch Mark And Want To Tell A Story About It? by oludashmi(f): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2014
lirusehn:
like seriously!!! I love stretch marks

undecided

I think the campaign started cos of criticisms that make some women feel unsecured about their bodies...

#NigerianHeaadlines
Re: Are You Proud Of Your Stretch Mark And Want To Tell A Story About It? by swtme(f): 1:23am On Aug 29, 2014
I don't av 2 celebrate what I don't like. ...I'm working towards getting rid of it.

(1) (Reply)

Get FREE Pre-wedding Fotoshoot! (photos) / Latest Fashion Trend!!!! / Debbyhill FM Products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.