Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise (6425 Views)

Did Anyone Get A Messgae From ISON BPO / Ison BPO- Airtel Massive Recruitment / Ison Bpo Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
I attended the recent recruitment exercise by Ison-BPO in Kaduna. I passed all the process including oral interview. But the lady that interviewed me said that; my performance was very impressive but that i am over-age. I was not given the guarantor form but i collected a copy from a friend. I intend going to Ibadan which is d job location for the schedule training with another copy of CV with d required age. I know i am taking a risk, either i succeed or not. I need your candid advice
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by Gherrokid(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
I am pretty sure the team dat conducted the recruitment in kaduna must have sent the list of d successful candidates to the training school @ Ibadan. I believe d training school in Ibadan would register candidates based on d list.
What if d lady that interviewed you in kaduna is also a member of the training team
In my opinion, you would be wasting your time and money if you decide to go.
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by rexibity(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
bros, No harm in trying.
No 1 will kill you. it only shows the extent you'll go to prove yourself the right candidate.
I'm based in Kaduna. any help on hw you applied?
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
They came to Kad last weekend to conduct mass recruitment and it seems they needed people for d job. They also asked us to invite our friends & co. It was a 2 days exercise. I got d news from a friend too but b4 dis tym, they had invited me to Ibadan 4 interview 2wice but i couldn't attend.
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by Dmcool(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
U can try it bro.... u might be luck this time.......
I'm interested in that Ibadan recruitment... pls how will I go about it??
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by fasoro88: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pls, can u share with us the question u were asked during the interview
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2016
fasoro88:
Pls, can u share with us the question u were asked during the interview
please do u av an interview with them + how did u apply help a sister.
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by ndulyf: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nothing much just know how to operate computer and how to calm down an angry person,........... Your good to go
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by Iseoluwani: 6:22am On Sep 23, 2016
ndulyf:
Nothing much just know how to operate computer and how to calm down an angry person,........... Your good to go

Pls how did you apply biko
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by ndulyf: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
I walked down to their office and submits my c.v
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by MidieMeliss(f): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
please where is ISON BPO office in Ibadan?
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
Where d office for ib
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by kabirjimoh(m): 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
MidieMeliss:
please where is ISON BPO office in Ibadan?
somewhere around dugbe..
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by holubee21(m): 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
ISON for Mtn is at 2nd gate adamasigba stadium Ibadan while SPANCO for Airtel is at cocoa house dugbe Ibadan..goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Topworld Ventures / Where Can Food Science And Technology Graduate Work? / Rivers State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment (URGENT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.