Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Seun Is A Gentleman... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Is A Gentleman... (1662 Views)

Seun Is Diabolic / Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! / Seun Is It Now A Crime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Is A Gentleman... by akinssan(m): 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Checking on Nigeria Ranking on Alexa Traffic rank and l saw seun is ranked No 8 in Nigeria and No 917 in Alexa and no noise any where. No picture of big house or car. Well l want to give kudos to the guys humility. Seun keep it up. Better than the last rank.

1 Like

Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
eyah
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Gboliwe: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nairaland used to be in the 1st 3 shocked shocked shocked. What happened?
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Idrismusty97(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Since nairaland is the 8th most visited in Nigeria, What sites are the top seven. I mean only Nigerian indigenous sites not Facebook and it likes o!
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Seun(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Gboliwe: Nairaland used to be in the 1st 3 shocked shocked shocked. What happened?
The highest rank we've ever achieved is 7, not 3.
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by firestar(f): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
cheesy
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Okay NL
tried.
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by curiouses: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
akinssan: Checking on Nigeria Ranking on Alexa Traffic rank and l saw seun is ranked No 8 in Nigeria and No 917 in Alexa and no noise any where. No picture of big house or car. Well l want to give kudos to the guys humility. Seun keep it up. Better than the last rank.

Any indigenous sites ahead of NL?

1 Like

Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
Yea. I think he is humble
Though I see people say otherwise and it gets me wondering if he has a dual-personality.
I also find his comments a lil harsh/blunt.#myopinion#

1 Like

Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 27, 2014
Seun:
seun pls call me. 07039813141
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by curiouses: 12:56am On Aug 27, 2014
woski417: seun pls call me. 07039813141
Who are you? Are you Dangote's first born?
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 27, 2014
curiouses:
Who are you? Are Dangote's first born?
No. I am Onoja Godswill frm benue state.
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by curiouses: 1:03am On Aug 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Yea. I think he is humble
Though I see people say otherwise and it gets me wondering if he has a dual-personality.
He has a weird personality and highly discreet. He's a nerd with reserved love for dogs. Yes, he's blunt and loves bushy eyebrows. He's a straight guy and his joystick according to a reliable source is always happy.
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 27, 2014
woski417: No. I am Onoja Godswill frm benue state.

So?
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by curiouses: 1:07am On Aug 27, 2014
woski417: No. I am Onoja Godswill frm benue state.
So? Is your portrait the one on $100 bill?
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Davidbanky(m): 5:40am On Aug 27, 2014

That's people jare, no matter what u do or say, u are never good enough and their own go dey their body o
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Gboliwe: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2014
Seun:

Noted.
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 27, 2014
Davidbanky:

That's people jare, no matter what u do or say, u are never good enough and their own go dey their body o
Truetalk. Humans are insatiable
curiouses:
He has a weird personality and highly discreet. He's a nerd with reserved love for dogs. Yes, he's blunt and loves bushy eyebrows. He's a straight guy and his joystick according to a reliable source is always happy.
I agree with the love for dog.
The rest na u know ur source. undecided
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Idrismusty97(m): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2014
curiouses:
Reminds me of Nicola Tesla, the scientists who help invent the Alternative current(A.C). He have an intense love for pigeons and spent thousands of dollars every month feeding and taking care of injured pigeons. He particularly like a certain white pigeon and when that bird dies he became emotionally unstable & mentally deranged. Walking or sitting all alone talking to himself aloud. That pigeon was his only source of comfort. A few years later he too die....

"I have been feeding pigeons, thousands of them for years. But there was one, a beautiful bird, pure white with light grey tips on its wings; that one was different. It was a female. I had only to wish and call her and she would come flying to me. I loved that pigeon as a man loves a woman, and she loved me. As long as I had her, there was a purpose to my life." - Nicola Tesla http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

Haha! Just kidding cheesy. No pun intended smiley.
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Seun(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2014
I'm not crazy about dogs. It's just that I just got the first dog that I am solely responsible for, and the experience is interesting. That's all.
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Superstar007(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2014
Idrismusty97: Since nairaland is the 8th most visited in Nigeria, What sites are the top seven. I mean only Nigerian indigenous sites not Facebook and it likes o!

None. Nairaland used to be the 7th but has been displaced by twitter.
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by akinssan(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2014
curiouses:
Any indigenous sites ahead of NL?
[quote author=curiouses]
Check it out.

Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Seun(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Wow, Linda has beaten all news websites. Can you imagine? This awesome woman is the number 1 source of original Nigerian news on the web.
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Blockus: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2014
Gboliwe: Nairaland used to be in the 1st 3 shocked shocked shocked. What happened?

Seun Banned Everybody.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Idrismusty97(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2014
akinssan: .
Why would Google take the top two space angry.What's the difference with "google.com.ng" and "Google.com"
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by DAvIt0(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2014
Seun: Wow, Linda has beaten all news websites. Can you imagine? This awesome woman is the number 1 source of original Nigerian news on the web.

Wow.. You also quickly noted that. She's Tried.
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Superstar007(m): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Seun: Wow, Linda has beaten all news websites. Can you imagine? This awesome woman is the number 1 source of original Nigerian news on the web.

Yeah. Just pray she doesn't beat Nairaland too.
But come to think of it, if Google takes down blogger, it means her blog will just disappear from the net. She should own a custom domain & website now like bellanaija
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Idrismusty97(m): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
Superstar007:

Yeah. Just pray she doesn't beat Nairaland too.
But come to think of it, if Google takes down blogger, it means her blog will just disappear from the net. She should own a custom domain & website now like bellanaija
I thought of that too.
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
Interesting!
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by HezronLorraine(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
You should work for the CIA.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by akinssan(m): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Idrismusty97: Why would Google take the top two space angry.What's the difference with "google.com.ng" and "Google.com"

A lot of us use google.ng for our search in 9ja n a better part that knows that their search will not be limited goes for google worldwide.
Re: Seun Is A Gentleman... by Idrismusty97(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
akinssan:

A lot of us use google.ng for our search in 9ja n a better part that knows that their search will not be limited goes for google worldwide.
I see. I don't even know which Google i am using as long as i get the results.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For Gospel Musicians Sing Love Songs? / Accident On Benin Road Just Now / Big Fight Among Chuddy And MMM Guilders Meeting At Lekki (photos And Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.