Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,874 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

* * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * (2876 Views)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by mikuz(m): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 24 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Wednesday 27 August 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by LooNat11kk: 12:23am On Aug 27, 2014
Checks, ready when u are

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Four never knack? Abi na wrong date?

YeaYeaNot
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by GLACIERZ(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
No Hype? I no dey post. . .titles I bagged should be mentioned grin grin grin

Loona come make we post. . .post I ll follow
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by GLACIERZ(m): 12:02am On Aug 28, 2014
loonatiiiiikkkk....come and take your victory naa. . .

Im feeling dizzy plus battery is low.
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by LooNat11kk: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2014
Let's post Guy
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by Ibime(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Both y'all should just send verses to Mikuz and stop all thís peekaboo ish
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by LooNat11kk: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
Smh, sent my verse to mikuz on facebook.

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by GLACIERZ(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
ICE'S VERSE

He ain't specially skilled/to crack lines I sequentially spill/if he is . . I will eventually kill/
Cos he will never be 'sick'. . .except for the known fact that 'lunatics are mentally ill'!!/

This battle is like a celibate bytch/and yall gotta see what I ll penetrate with/
See. .he's loosing. . .and if the 'dickhead doesn't pull out'. . .he wouldn't still 'impregnate it'!/

I have a hunch/that loona is feather-light and can't stand a bunch/ of thugs. . .when they land a punch/
Last time we battled 'i threw my weight around him'. . .so if 'Ice ever fell'. . .'loona died in the avalanche'!!/

My verse. . .i pledge to be brief/yet rock of ages ain't cleft for the thief/
Battle is mine. . .  tell him not to 'push his luck'. . .cos it's at the 'edge of the cliff'!!/

I don't entertain puppet chatter/so loona gets some correct batter/and may kick the bucket after/
He's being taught a lesson. . .till he 'gain weight and occupy space' . . .cos he is treated 'subject matter!'

I pull the pin on his clan when he's relenting/next they reject him/and I bet it's dementing/ 
He's no big baller. . .cos I attack this  'man's city'. . till there is no 'company' left to defend him!!/

Haba!. . .you got weaklings in the lineage, so hoodlums boo ya pa/and screw ya ma/
Uh la la. . .we ask the elders if the mad man can win a fight. . .and they replied . . .Tufiakwa!!!!/

So this bench warmer/should be sent under/for my every encounter. . .a gent's conquered/
an 'old soldier so underground'. . .that loonatikk pondered how. . .and went ''bunkers''!!/

I swing a punch. . .like a bob oscillating/hit him in the head. . . his memory is obliterating/
But 'he ain't got the faintest idea'. . .till they sprinkle water. . .to resuscitate him!/

I'm a sarge with sentiments/and it's hardly evident/that loona is a large impediment/
Headquarters. . .but when I strike some knives, I 'set him up for division'. . .like an army regiment!!!/

This is the lamentation of a vet/loona lacks accreditation on the net/
He just seeks to bite/. . .at the speed of light/. .and acceleration of a jet!!/

Reason he's stuck on the rap. . .

I cough on the chap/rematch. . .but he ain't learnt much from the last/
So I should conk him. . .cos lunatic is 'nuts'. . .and 'ain't a tough one to crack'!!!/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by LooNat11kk: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
Note:-
-His Name Is Still Iceberg On Facebook.
-Coogar/deli dimes/Enigma/Limerick and other Banters Should not vote on this battle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------
Diss @Iceberg
~
I'm who they hailing as sick/so once i'm aiming at him/he best be praying i miss/
. . For There'll be no need to fuel his rage no more. . Cos ice will surely loose his cool . . moment he faces my heat!!/

his lines are hazy and bleeped/So i put the guns to work, leaving the awful fella deceased/
. . .bird nigga, he'll get his 'wings chooped off' . . If he tries to 'ruffle feathers with me'!!/

I'm Known to uncouple fellas with ease/but mik already proved this queer hag is furcked/with all the effed bars you brought/
. . Cos Like having 'hatred for the needy'. . we all saw mik beat 'Berg áss' to pulp!!/

So ice shouldnt go ranting off/that his rap is tough/for i got the facts in store/
Cos this is business. . But we making a mockery. . Of this 'Laughing stock'!!!/

And when judges count the scores/This bout,i'll be owning it/
but if ice goes otherwise and say he'll hold the win/
I'll Light the skunk on fire like i'm Smoking Weed!!/

Or have metals burst through his hands, like Wolverine!!/

I suggest you pray for forgiveness/Or i make you face some extreme stealth/ as the missles from my 'Jetpack' . .crash through your 'plane of existence'!!/

For I'm that hazard savage/who's gon leave this braggart damaged/
Beat him so bad. .only 'route' . .of escape for him is through his ánal 'passage!!/

I'm on a rampant rampage/ smiley
So you must be silly for thinking i'm taking you on a joyride fam/
Cos on this field of play . . You dont get to go past my offside Trap!!!/

From NL to Fb, I've won all my spars/but u never marveled or oppress peeps/
On RGA. . you woulda BEATEN CASH, . . But That Would Be ABUSE OF CURRENCY!!/

His Posture Lacks Dictatorship/hence, i order mobs to make sure the ingrate bum bleeds/
Cos they'll cut ice like an ended relationship!!/ (cut ties)

I'll put the sly douche under/cos i've got the might to conquer/so let's experiment . . . with this baptism of fire. . That turns ice to water!!/

The nigga will be bruised/when punches make the geezer reach his roots/
But its only right i get Bitter with the truth/
. . Cos ice will only overcome luna. . If there was Winter in the moon!!/

We both sicker in the booth/ but he easily gets booed and preyed/while they confer what i spew as great/
so he'll be needing a new set of 'fingers and dentition' if he claims to fight 'tooth and nail'!!/

Word to this kindred and folks/the war is over,n the bottom less pit is where ice goes/
So i'm leaving here with his 'stitches loosen Cos i 'Rip where i sew'!!!/

9 Likes

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by Ibime(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nice one glads. . . enjoyed both verses thoroughly. . .back later with verds
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by JigsawKillah(m): 2:57am On Aug 29, 2014
Glacierz: opener, rhymes, similes/mets, punchlines, flow and closer

Lunaprick: wordplays and personal

mvgt: Glacierz
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by mikuz(m): 3:27am On Aug 29, 2014
Why do we always like to be treated like animals? If I read any other comment that is not a vote, I ll hide the post and ban the owner.

Open for votes : Only tagged members should vote!!
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by mikuz(m): 3:33am On Aug 29, 2014
Ibime
Mikuz
Ema Prince
Theprekky
Thunderstorm
PaulThor
Ojoawo
Fuckyouhard
Limerick
Elymaxiimus
Giyaz
Guykhena
Kr0ne
Siddoggg
Lagunna

Don't vote if I failed to tag your name.
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by kr0ne(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2014
Voting Criteria :
Straight forward, I'm going with the obvious, after reading the lines many times

Opener - Tie

Rhymes - Tie

Similes/ Metaphors - Glaciers

Punchlines - Loonatikk

Personals - Loonatikk

Flow - Tie

Wordplays - Tie

Closer - Glaciers

5 - 3

Mvgt - - Loonatikk
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by fuckyouhard: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2014
Opener - 1 point ----- Tie (both came with direct hits of about the same weight)

Rhymes - 2 points ---- glaciers (he has a better rhyme scheme, startin the next line with the end rhyme, eg, "and screw ya ma/
Uh la la. . ." and "I cough on the chap/rematch. . .but he ain't learnt much from the last". i admire that)

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points ----- glaciers (most of his punches are driven with metaphors. quotable: "that loona is feather-light and can't stand a bunch/ of thugs. . .when they land a punch/
Last time we battled 'i threw my weight around him'. . .so if 'Ice ever fell'. . .'loona died in the avalanche'!!)

Punchlines - 3 points----- loonatiikk (reason bein that his ideas were fresher. the @nal passage pun is my favorite, and would have been better if he had used somethin like "he'll be messed up with beatin's" )

Personals - 2 points ------ loonatiik (for tellin us his opponent's name and how he got beaten by kim)

Flow - 1 point----- glaciers (this goes with the rhymes)

Wordplays - 2 points-----loonatiik (the 'beggars' stood out for me. i don't have to add 'cut ties' coz he highlighted it. and 'kompany' of man u has been used a lot)

Closer - 1 point----- glaciers (if possible, openers and closers should have a direct punch at ur opponent)

loonatiik 7 - 6 glaciers .....very close

my-fuckyouhard-v ------ loonatiik the mad man!

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by Guykhena(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2014

Opener - 1 point - (direct punch from both,Loona's . . For There'll be no need to Fuel his rage no more. . Cos ice will surely Loose his cool . . moment he Faces my heat /

And Glacierz

Cos he will never be 'sick'. . .except for the known fact that 'lunatics are mentally ill' /
Glacierz set up to the last punch was clean,and his packed more sting...

I give it to Glacierz

Rhymes - 2 points- LooNat11k (he got this)

Similes/Metaphors - 2 points-LooNa11k
(damn,he went in all 'ICE', Glacierz/Iceberg got some cool ones too like
"My verse. . .i pledge to be brief/yet rock of ages ain't cleft for the thief/
Battle is mine. . .  tell him not to 'push his luck'. . .cos it's at the edge of the cliff '!!/"

his memory is obliterating/
But 'he aint got the faintest idea' . . .till they sprinkle water. . .to resuscitate him!/

,but Loona's had a direction which was aimed at the 'Ice' personality,,my fav

"But its only right i get Bitter with the truth/
. . Cos ice will only overcome luna. . If there was Winter in the moon!!/"

I'll put the sly douche under/cos i've got the might to conquer/so let's experiment . . . with this baptism of fire . . That turns ice to water!!/

Punchlines - 3 points- Glacierz(he took this,he was more direct and straight to the point)

Personals - 2 points- LooNat11k (mik,cash reference)

Flow - 1 point- Glacierz

Wordplays - 2 points- LooNat11k(tho not feeling that Ice/Ties )

Closer - 1 point- Glacierz definitely with this bomb
"So I should conk him. . .cos lunatic is 'nuts' . . .and 'aint a tough one to crack' !!!/"

On a basis of
8-6
MVGT-LooNat11k

This battle could go either way,they both came hard.
If I wasn't to vote with the criteria and points I woulda given it to Glacierz cus his verse was more entertaining...

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2014
opener = tie

rhyme = glaciers

flow = tie

personal = loonat11k (glaciers payed almost no attention to this)

mets = Glaciers ( i luved his mets more, "the battle is a cellibate b1tch, d1ckhead, impregnate it". . . "If ice fell loon died in the avalanche" . . . "Dont push your luck it's at the edge of the cliff", "punch like an oscillating bulb"... And much more! Lol, i like that "ruffle feathers" too by loonatik, "overshadow the moon", "fire baptism" Nd A few more This should be a tie, but glaciers edged this slightly )

punchlines = tie! Cray! Cray!! Cray!!!

w/p = loonat11k( glaciers had very nice puns too but loon had more, plus that closer is cool, "i reap where ice sow"wink

closer = glaciers (glaciers was more creative here)

very close 5 - 4 in favour of the iceberg

:. MVGT = GLACIERS

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by mikuz(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point : GLAZIERZ

After Sid, Elymax and now Loona? You guys keep using ya openers to shoot yourself in the foot. Loona your concept was nice but it wasn't delivered for the kill.

Rhymes - 2 points : GLACIERZ

Too many slants in Loona's verse.

Similes/ Metaphors- 2 points : TIE

Both battlers were very impressive here.

Punchlines - 3 points : TIE

Dayum!! Can't seperate biko.

Personals - 2 points : LOONAT11K

Glacierz ignored this one.

Flow - 1 point : TIE

Seamless!!

Wordplays - 2 points : GLACIERZ

I felt his more.

Closer - 1 point : TIE

MVGT : GLACIERZ

Good battle.

2 Likes

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by Ibime(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
I'm still coming back for this. . . it's a tough one.
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 30, 2014
So wait I can't vote?
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by GLACIERZ(m): 1:50am On Aug 30, 2014
You can.
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by GIYAZZ(m): 5:51am On Aug 30, 2014
Nice battle ninjas, i enjoyed myself while reading 'em verses. kiss

MVGT: GLACIERZ
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by Krizzkutz(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
yeyenatu: Are you high? Why can't I vote? For what reason?

angry

YeaYeaNot
reason ididnt vote, maybe he has a reason

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... / "the Beat Down" Pre-lim / Back In The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.