Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer (6620 Views)

God Jesus Christ Just Wrestled Ghana Away From Lucifer-apostle Sark / Words Of Wisdom From A Witty Woman. / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!
Anton Szandor LaVey

5 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2014
Prayers are to men as dolls are to children.
Samuel Butler
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2014
Consequently, if you believe God made Satan, you must realize that all Satan's power comes from God and so that Satan is simply God's child, and that we are God's children also. There are no children of Satan, really.

Anne Rice

4 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2014
“Christianity may be good and Satanism evil. Under the Constitution, however, both are neutral. This is an important, but difficult, concept for many law enforcement officers to accept. They are paid to uphold the penal code, not the Ten Commandments … The fact is that far more crime and child abuse has been committed by zealots in the name of God, Jesus and Mohammed than has ever been committed in the name of Satan. Many people don’t like that statement, but few can argue with it.”

Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by k2039: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2014
Orisirisi, Lucifer sef get son on nairaland !!

3 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2014
We may not pay Satan reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents.”
Mark Twain

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 28, 2014
Is man one of God's blunders? Or is God one of man's blunders?

4 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Ganjafama(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
One day you'll look back and regret all this trash you're spewing. One thing I believe is the fact that satan is evil himself, and evil is wrong. Worshipping satan is spiritually wrong because he's evil.

3 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ganjafama: One day you'll look back and regret all this trash you're spewing. One thing I believe is the fact that satan is evil himself, and evil is wrong. Worshipping satan is spiritually wrong because he's evil.

Get off my thread!!! Take your useless Jehovah with you. I fear no one.

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by cold(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Get off my thread!!! Take your useless Jehovah with you. I fear no one.
lool..actually if you look at it critically,Satan is actually the good guy who was turned into the fall guy. Not like i believe neither god nor his side kick exists though. But if you study the bible thoroughly,no where does it state that satan killed anyone,unlike god whose stock in trade was wiping out nations and commanding that they be offered to him as a burnt sacrifice. Just makes you wonder,how did satan turn to the evil one and god the good guy? It's befuddling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
"There is no heaven of glory bright, and no hell where sinners roast. Here and now is our day of torment! Here and now is our day of joy! Here and now is our opportunity! Choose ye this day, this hour, for no redeemer liveth!"

"The false doctrine of hell and the devil has allowed the protestant and catholic churches to flourish far too long. Without a devil to point their fingers at, religionists of the right hand path would have nothing at which to threaten their followers"

"If you do not believe in what your religion teaches, why continue to support a belief which is contradictory with your feelings. You would never vote for a person or issue you did not believe in."

"So, if "evil" they have named us, evil we are-and so what! The satanic age is upon us! why not take advantage of it and LIVE!"

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Jameselias: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pls do any one know where i can read satan bible on line pls refer me.
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Jameselias: Pls do any one know where i can read satan bible on line pls refer me.
http://www.thesatanicbiblefree.com
Read with a questioning and curious mind. Do not be ashamed of your doubts. This is not the Bible. That which you find true, cling onto.

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
sonOfLucifer: "There is no heaven of glory bright, and no hell where sinners roast. Here and now is our day of torment! Here and now is our day of joy! Here and now is our opportunity! Choose ye this day, this hour, for no redeemer liveth!"

"The false doctrine of hell and the devil has allowed the protestant and catholic churches to flourish far too long. Without a devil to point their fingers at, religionists of the right hand path would have nothing at which to threaten their followers"

"If you do not believe in what your religion teaches, why continue to support a belief which is contradictory with your feelings. You would never vote for a person or issue you did not believe in."

"So, if "evil" they have named us, evil we are-and so what! The satanic age is upon us! why not take advantage of it and LIVE!"

If truly there is neither heaven nor hell why then are we on this planet earth? Why not jupiter or saturn?

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2014
Lucifer, Lucifer, a terror to the ignorant, a pleasure to the wise. Giver of knowledge and wisdom, morning star. He who leads to knowledge without a book. I shall move forward in your strength.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Ajibam: 8:47am On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Lucifer, Lucifer, a terror to the ignorant, a pleasure to the wise. Giver of knowledge and wisdom, morning star. He who leads to knowledge without a book. I shall move forward in your strength.

AND END UP LIKE LIKE ADVOCATE666 AND ALFA SELTZER

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2014
Ajibam:

Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Ajibam: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Who are you?
Ajibam

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2014
Ajibam:

Ajibam

Prepare for something special.
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Ajibam: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Prepare for something special.
Okay
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by advocate666: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2014
Ajibam:

We are still here.
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Ajibam: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2014
advocate666:

We are still here.
Welcome!
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by advocate666: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ajibam:

Welcome!

I actually miss u as mod here.
See what the place has turned into.

Anyway, how is jesus today? found a wife for him yet?
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Ajibam: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
advocate666:

I actually miss u as mod here.
See what the place has turned into.

Anyway, how is jesus today? found a wife for him yet?
Lol, the section hasn't changed a lot like that though some big guns are away on vacation, some are transients in nature like musKeeto and others, and some mighty reincarnation like Obadiah into sukkot..grin grin

Jesus is fine.. He still longs for your soul as usual.. He is still single.. But he will get marry soon, we are the bride!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by sukkot: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ajibam:

Lol, the section hasn't changed a lot like that though some big guns are away on vacation, some are transients in nature like musKeeto and others, and some mighty reincarnation like Obadiah into sukkot..grin grin

Jesus is fine.. He still longs for your soul as usual.. He is still single.. But he will get marry soon, we are the bride!
grin grin i troway salute chief Ajibam

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Ajibam: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
sukkot:
Top of the afternoon to you bro.
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by MrPresident1: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ajibam:

Jesus has come of age, he should come for his bride jooor grin

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by MrPresident1: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
SonOfLucifer SonOfLucifer, my friend my friend how you dey naw? cheesy cheesy
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Ajibam: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
MrPresident1:

Jesus has come of age, he should come for his bride jooor grin
Don't worry too much, he will come for his bride very soon.
Has he really come of age?
You've forgotten he is the arugbo ojo(ancient of days)?

Anyways, any prophecy for us?
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
sukkot:
Smdh. smiley
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
MrPresident1:
SonOfLucifer SonOfLucifer, my friend my friend how you dey naw? cheesy cheesy
MrPresident, how are you and your slaves?
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer by MrPresident1: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

MrPresident, how are you and your slaves?

I got no slaves my friend.
You do know you have the most incongruous handle on NL don't you? grin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus / Dont Be Deceived By Drawings, Jesus Was A Black Man!!! / Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.