Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys (4575 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! / Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by Abbey2sam(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Then tell her already...............i wanna fvck you
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by Sagamite(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2014
OmoEziokwu: Lol! One important bit to take away is the attention seeking instinct of women.

You know how it is when you're getting bombarded by obnoxious, terrible advertisements all over the place, and all you can think is "ugh, who thought it would be a good idea to market their product this way? No one's going to buy that if they use that irritating sale technique."

The point isn't to make you like it. The point is to get your attention, get the product's name in your brain, make sure you know it exists, etc.

That's exactly how women are. When you see women being dramatic sluts saying and doing all the insane and irrational things they do, all they're doing is saying "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!", hoping that a f-u-c-k---hungry alpha will see something he likes.

As they say in the marketing world, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

It's difficult for me to quote first before typing when I'm doing so on a mobile phone just like now. Just thought I should point that out. wink

The equivalent of men's desperation and high desire for sex in women is their desire to be adored and noticed.

The way most guys would happily hit it and move on with no strings is the same way most girls will happily absorb attention and move on.

The minute young boys learn that and stop giving them too much attention without getting some honey in return, the better for the boys.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Kid With Swag, Which One Of The Pics Won / Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? / Nationwide Protest Port harcourt Chapter , Lets Meet Up That Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.