Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across (1588 Views)

Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / The Most Violent Anime You've Ever Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by Talius(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
cooljoe: Michael Scofield of Prison Break, ywin Lannister from d Game of Thrones nd almost everyone from One Three Hill
almost everybody from one three hills... are they that good?
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by Talius(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
blessed4ril: Jessica in suits
Victoria n Conrad in Revenge
Carter in person of interest
Nikita in Nikita
I also love Nikita
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by cooljoe(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Talius:
almost everybody from one three hills... are they that good?
got so engrossed in d show, dey grew on me nd I luvd dem all
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by Talius(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
cooljoe: got so engrossed in d show, dey grew on me nd I luvd dem all
hmm, nice but one tree hill is pure comedy. I'd be laughing to much to even get close to the characters
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by cooljoe(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Talius:
hmm, nice but one tree hill is pure comedy. I'd be laughing to much to even get close to the characters
dats not true bro. Dat series is dope lyk crack
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by RayMcBlue(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Talius:

^^Hmmmm...

...One Tree Hill is not a comedy, sir. In fact, it's extremely unfunny. It's basically a show based on the relationship between two half-brothers, Lucas and Nathan Scott, who start out as enemies but bond as the show progresses.

A decent show... until Lucas and Peyton left the series, then it became crappola redefined. I lost interest then. The onscreen chemistry between those 2 is what gave the show it's magic. Not renewing their contract and allowing them to go was a foolish move by the show's producers and as a result, the show suffered as the weekly ratings tanked.

1 Like

Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by Talius(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
RayMcBlue:

^^Hmmmm...

...One Tree Hill is not a comedy, sir. In fact, it's extremely unfunny. It's basically a show based on the relationship between two half-brothers, Lucas and Nathan Scott, who start out as enemies but bond as the show progresses.

A decent show... until Lucas and Peyton left the series, then it became crappola redefined. I lost interest then. The onscreen chemistry between those 2 is what gave the show it's magic. Not renewing their contract and allowing them to go was a foolish move by the show's producers and as a result, the show suffered as the weekly ratings tanked.
forgive my mistake. I must be confusing it with an unnamed series, can't seem to remember the name of it
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by RayMcBlue(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2014
Talius:
forgive my mistake. I must be confusing it with an unnamed series, can't seem to remember the name of it

No worries. smiley
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by Talius(m): 5:02am On Sep 02, 2014
RayMcBlue:

No worries. smiley
yes bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TSTV: List Of Their Agents In Major Cities In Nigeria / Prince Jegede Shokoya / AY Calls For Experienced Beauty Queens To Feature In His 10 Days In Sun City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.