Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,566 members, 7,801,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam (6981 Views)

Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. / DOWNLOAD “ACCA PAST EXAMS QUESTIONS & ANSWERS” @ ₦0.00 / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by ogedanny: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
Do you need past questions on application level exam for your ICAN?

Follow this guide:

Register: http://www.bestaccountingforum.com/register/
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by Uyinosa: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
Uyi333@yahoo.com. Great thanks
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by ogedanny: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
click d link and register
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by roscolenny(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
ROSCOLENNI@YAHOO.COM
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by houseoftuition: 1:02am On Aug 28, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by ogedanny: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2014
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by houseoftuition: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
You can now get Chartered as an Accountant with ICAN from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by Trusteegurl(f): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pls kindly send to njidekaaniaka@gmail.com thanks
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by KEHINDESML(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2014
Past questions pls oyeniyisk@gmail.com
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by pioneer: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel
Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by KBARBIE(f): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
Kindly send to kbarbie4life@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by lauralinis: 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
PrepNerds.com designs and provides very high quality practice test for all ACCA Certification Exams. These practice tests are capable to make you well prepared to obtain good score at the real ACCA exams. All the practice tests are designed and sketched by experienced ACCA professionals with adequate experience of ACCA certification examinations.
PrepNerds offers you for free demo material for all ACCA Certifications. You can easily download free demo of your required ACCA exam and you’ll be able to judge the quality of our ACCA certification products. If we successfully deliver you the value of our product, this would help you to make your buying decision easier. You can access free demo facility of on your desired ACCA exam pages.
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by twinkling(f): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Kindly send to my e-mail,babydee4real@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
You don't need to spend your hard earned money to purchase BPP books anymore.
Contact us for soft Copies of the latest ACCA BPP study text and revision kits suitable for exams until June 2015. You can now order for any of the following BPP study texts and Revision kits F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 and P7. All books are @ affordable price. Contact us on lanrilo@yahoo.com today, and you will be glad you did. You can also contact us for enquiries on how to register for ACCA free!!!!

We have BPP study texts on some of the areas of the new Ican syllabus such as Performance Management, Management, Corporate Governance and Ethics, Financial Reporting and Corporate Reporting.

We would love to include you in the list of our satisfied customers if you give us the chance.

lanrilo@yahoo.com
www.ng-books..com
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by hasix19(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
pls, ICAN ATS3 past questions
to my mail; ola_ramson19@yahoo.com
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by blackgoldd(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2014
Call for ACCA materials both KAPLAN and BPP @ cheaper rate ICAN materials also available 08025584744 08068650791 2330ECF2 we deliver @ur door step
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by gentlepj: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
Do send to me pls,pejugirl@ovi.com.skill level
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by ogedanny: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2015
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by chikaboneta(f): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2015
Pls i need the past questions too. My Email address is iniobongisang@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by ogedanny: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
I have posted all ACCA past questions on http://www.bestaccountingforum.com/register/

1 Like

Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by ogedanny: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2015
Yea
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by khordistic(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
onyenagubomchristian@gmail.com. Tanks
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by kelvinuj(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kelvin_uj@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by bacbone50: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2015
Pls this is my email account, send the free past Quests to bacbone50@yahoo.com
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by mathensy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
please help me I need your advice. I just finished my NYSC and I want to go for anoda career, please in between master in accounting and ICAN professional exams, which one sud I do? please my good people help me.

1 Like

Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by onicha123(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
martynsoni@gmail.com
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by paulaliu: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gd afternoon and how are things ? Pls i need ACCA past questions that are relevant to the current Professional Subjects in ICAN, i.e SFM, CORP-REPORTING, ADVANCED TAXATION AND CASE STUDY. Thank you. My no 08069363075. Pls help to send it to my Email address sundaypaulaliu@yahoo.co.uk
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
paulaliu:
Gd afternoon and how are things ? Pls i need ACCA past questions that are relevant to the current Professional Subjects in ICAN, i.e SFM, CORP-REPORTING, ADVANCED TAXATION AND CASE STUDY. Thank you. My no 08069363075. Pls help to send it to my Email address sundaypaulaliu@yahoo.co.uk

Visit www.accaglobal.com
Re: FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam by haibe(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
Who else here wrote f5 yesterday?

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Increases Contract Staff Salary By 50% / NNPC Tasks Workers On Recession / How Important Is It To Be On Your Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.