Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) (12499 Views)

Brand And Branding Part 3: What Makes A Great Brand? / Get A Great Website @ Affodable Price / Are You A Great Sketch Artist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Joe88(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
You could attempt an interpretation of the painting before you in your own words and thoughts. Lets have a feel of your observatory and artistic consciousness. It goes beyond faces of ex-presidents.

39 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by mufutau55(m): 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
I see "Mostly Thieves" who wrecked our nation. Nice painting though.

49 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Joe88(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
mufutau55: I see "Mostly Thieves" who wrecked our nation. Nice painting though.

lol, you are on point!

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
nop
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by naturally: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wow
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by hotmolo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
The yellow part signifies our emergency from colony. The dark part signifies the black day of our democracy and d day our mandate was snatched from us as a people. The red signifies the close to 40 years of military rule and below it its devastating effect which includes d civil war. D last part signifies a new era in our democracy and down below is a peaceful forward looking new nigeria. Morale of the story... Democracy remains the best. God bless nigeria.

49 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by feezy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
hmmmmm MEN THEM>.>.... CANT WAIT FOR MY OWN PICTURE TO BE PAINTED AMOUNGS THEM grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by besocial(f): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
Past leaders
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Davijunson: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ma Observation....GEJ looks frustrated.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by oluwaKStar(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
I dont know much abt war or history but I think dis is a timeline from our independence to where we currently are...I think d first yellow part is abt independence...I think red is about the merging of nigeria or maybe biafra war and green is where we currently are...I might b wrong dou

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by lightheart(m): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hmmm...I don't know y I don't agree completely with the portion colored red.

Nice direction...nice visuals sha.
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by onlymase(m): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
great
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by CharlieMaria(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Lemme comment before Op go begin vex say I no comment for im thread. grin grin
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by priscaoge(f): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nice artwork!!!!

GEJ representing South South since 1802gringringrin

The history of Nigeria can never be complete without the mention of these great men!

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by lilprinze: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nice art work. All our past leaders did not do anything to this country that we are still enjoying up till now they only helped us loot our money and are the genesis of all the problems we are facing now.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by priscaoge(f): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
hotmolo: G
"G" is for "GoodLuck"tongue
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Eyop: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2014

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by nikkypearl(f): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nice art work!

Btw!which great nation are we talking about here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Great painting Bro. Really a great painting

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by priscaoge(f): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Davijunson: Ma Observation....GEJ looks frustrated.
Can u hear urself
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by hotmolo(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
priscaoge:
"G" is for "GoodLuck"tongue
grin
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
That image at the top right hand looks like a civilian dictator grin

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by priscaoge(f): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2014

Except GEJ tonguetongue
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
I wanna buy it.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
Where is the image of Boko Haram
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by romzyxy(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
frm d pics i can see that nigeria past leaders are the ones responsible for d state of d country as of now
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by duni04(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
MissMeiya: I wanna buy it.
Y would you want a picture with thieves hanging in your wall? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
Obasanjo too fine for this painting.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
duni04:
Y would you want a picture with thieves hanging in your wall? undecided

It's a beautiful piece of art

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Graphic Designer Mistakes / 3d Challenge II - Organic Modelling / Cartoon Picture Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.