Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) (12491 Views)

Brand And Branding Part 3: What Makes A Great Brand? / Get A Great Website @ Affodable Price / Are You A Great Sketch Artist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Segadem(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
teeo: Where is the image of Boko Haram
if u get any ,it would be greatly appreciated by providing one.
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by romzyxy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
where is obj in dat picx?
i think he is nt dere or is d painting deceiving me.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Ebubeslym(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
I see the pictures of armed robbers
. some in agbada....
..some in army uniform

4 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by mecylee(f): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
THIEFS U DON SEE THE WAY WE UNA KEEP OUR COUNTRY GOD GO JUDGE ALL OF UNA........
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Infomizer(m): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Joe88: You could attempt an interpretation of the painting before you in your own words and thoughts. Lets have a feel of your observatory and artistic consciousness. It goes beyond faces of ex-presidents.

The history of Nigeria is the biography of these men...

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by henryobinna(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
Joe88: You could attempt an interpretation of the painting before you in your own words and thoughts. Lets have a feel of your observatory and artistic consciousness. It goes beyond faces of ex-presidents.
june 12.
what happened/happens on the 12th of june
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Obj is too fine in that painting na

3 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by priscaoge(f): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
romzyxy: where is obj in dat picx?
i think he is nt dere or is d painting deceiving me.
He's under GEJ and Yar'adua gringrin
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by holyboss: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
besocial: Past leaders
Including GEJ undecided

Dir is God Ooooo! lipsrsealed
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Davijunson: 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
priscaoge:
Can u hear urself
No o...gimme a hearing aid pls... Nonsense.
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by nenergy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
The Gap in June 12 made me sobber. Nigerians have really suffered enough. O Lord, help us bring the good times back again. We can do in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by eaglechild: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
Good painting but you made OBJ handsome and therefore almost unrecognizable.

3 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by datola: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Must you paint GEJ looking like a clown?
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Btruth: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Awon jegudujera! They've all failed us, especially the khaki boys.
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by piagetskinner(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
There's a lot of meaning to it...cool piece
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Drogo(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nice bur jonathan no fine lyk dis na

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Galadimabawa: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
I see d faces of leaders of the day bfor yesterday, leaders of yesterday, leaders of today, and they are still d leaders of tomorro and next tomorro. Mhwwwwwwch

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Slitz(f): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
in d yellow painting. Obafemi Awolowo has this hopeful look on him, more like a gaze into a promising future..while the other man, (not sure of his name) looks somewhat satisfied. GEJ looks close to tears undecided..and Yaradua looks ill.
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
Why does GEJ look like a deranged hórny piece of shìt? Do you hate him that much>?

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by otswag(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Different regimes since our independence with the background painting showing the state of the nation during these regimes.I love the way you depicted MKO Abiola, the shadowy figure with the June 12 tag meaning the head of state that never was. Brilliant work of art. However, in my opinion, i'd prefer an extension of the red background of the military regime to this our post military era with a progressive deepening of the redness over the years till now. That's a perfect picture of the state of the nation now
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by priscaoge(f): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Davijunson: No o...gimme a hearing aid pls... Nonsense.
No wonder. Get well soon undecided
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by tigonana: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
Past nd present looters.
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
No one noticed the splitting of the country in half.
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by uzolexis(f): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Obj is too fine in that painting na

He is photogenic grin grin
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by biafranqueen: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
Joe88 it is beautiful! Who is the guy in blue with the military rulers and why is he blue?
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by sammoe(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
feezy: hmmmmm MEN THEM>.>.... CANT WAIT FOR MY OWN PICTURE TO BE PAINTED AMOUNGS THEM grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
With your grammar, I think I know a better picture for you to be in. Unfortunately, I'm not a painter.
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
if I could afford it I will pay you N10m for the painting. The intrisic value is just mind blowing though you could do more aesthetic wise especially with getting facial resemblance.
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by lonelydora: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
They are the reason Nigeria is still like this
Re: Chronicles Of A Great Nation (picture) by dasparrow: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
BadBoy25: you guys are a bunch of annoying idiiots

And yet you can't stay away from us. Isn't that hypocritical? One would have thought that at the rate with which you criticize Nigerians, you would have long packed your bags and pitched your tent elsewhere in a different forum with perhaps a different group of people who aren't African/Nigerian? Just saying.........

@Post

Nice painting OP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Graphic Designer Mistakes / New 4 Bedroom Duplex House Plan ( 3d Model ) / 3d Challenge II - Organic Modelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.