Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) (20210 Views)

Topic Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Topics) / Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
irishCream

you've found him whom you've sought for, for long
@your signature smiley
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by faithboi: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Canadidacy: Smiles, funny you, the information here pass $1billion, all you need do is explore and implore.
story for the gods.....mtchew....$1b..yet u blame Govt.at every given opportunity.... you for dey pack d billions for nairaland na
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by ayili: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Seun: I don't understand why we're getting many complaints about this feature despite its high usage
I hate the feature too please seun do away with it... Its high usage is by errror, when someone wants to use the "LIKE" botton he/she mistakenly clicks the "share" and it make you think that pple use it

1 Like

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by ayili: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
shares ko, stocks ni abi na bonds or tresury bills me no even know for this seun oh..

1 Like

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by faithboi: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
Orikinla: Na only posts we go share? angry
When are posters going to start sharing the millions you don dey make on Nairaland from content since 2005 to date? grin
on point jare...u're mouted
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Idrismusty97(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
ayili: I hate the feature too please seun do away with it... Its high usage is by errror, when someone wants to use the "LIKE" botton he/she mistakenly clicks the "share" and it make you think that pple use it
The feature is good. He just have to move it away from the "like" button(I suggest the bottom far right of the screen) to avoid inappropriate usage. And if possible he should change the colour to preferably Blue or any color he like. Any new features that would be "numbered" under a person post should have different colors. I assumed the dislike button is on its way, it wouldn't make sense if it has the same color with "likes". The dislike button should be Red preferably.

Again, you are more likely to mistakenly clicked it when it hasn't been shared before like the first pic i uploaded. But when it has been shared a space would be created so you can't mistakely clicked it when attempting to cliked the like button. Look at the two pics below and tell me which one you would most likely clicked share instead of like.

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
What r u thinkin hun?

I been gooood. U?

daveP: hope its not im thinking?....

How ave u been. Quite some time smiley
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by daveP(m): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
AmberQueen: What r u thinkin hun?

I been gooood. U?

absolutely fine. Hwz studies?

Thinking u wana block alot of peeps if a block button existed. smiley
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
daveP: absolutely fine. Hwz studies?

Thinking u wana block alot of peeps if a block button existed. smiley

Studies been tedious

Well, for d block button, its of great importance in evry social network... Dn't u think?
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 01, 2014
seun plz what's wrong with the profile edit?
I've been trying to change my pic for over a month now
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by laaa: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello Seun,

I do not know if this is the right place to be posting this. However, there did not seem to be an option of "sending you a message" when I looked at your profile..

I made an account on this site when I was a child and the username was my real full name.. I cannot remember the login details to deactivate this account. However, it is causing me extreme anxiety having it on here.

Please could you delete this previous account?

I would rather not give you the name publicly, as it is my real name.. Is there an email address I can contact you by?

Regards (PLEASE reply to this)
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Seun(m): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
Kizmarty: seun plz what's wrong with the profile edit?
I've been trying to change my pic for over a month now
try now!
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Seun: try now!

its ok now.
thanks smiley
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2014
joywendy: Nice one!

Impressive

That shared topic thing was really somehow, maybe if had been to some specific people it would have been okay

Please we also need a delete button to be able to delete our post than leaving a fullstop and making it look like we are booking space. Thanks

And Idrismusty97 idea is also good
exactly and we will also like to delete our posted topics too....

1 Like

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
Seun! I am not getting my mention(s) notification. Why?
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Seun(m): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
Logicalmindy: Seun! I am not getting my mention(s) notification. Why?
We're adjusting the way mentions work to eliminate mention spamming, which many people have complained about.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Seun:
We're adjusting the way mentions work to eliminate mention spamming, which many people have complained about.

Alright. Thanks

I have been getting mention(s) now.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by joywendy(f): 12:52am On Sep 09, 2014
PedroJP:
No delete button unless u acknowledge u have a mental issue. Wat will occupy d space u'v created with ur post once u delete ? All ur stamp of lies(username) must always b there for pple to see.
Mr.Seun please pardon me
Lolz na wa oh! If I may ask are you jobless? Who are you to tell me such? It was a suggestion. What occupies the space when a post has been hidden? Which stamp of lies? There are other factors that might make a person want to delete their post for example double posting especially when network decides to mess up. Sometimes you post up to 3 times and you have to keep erasing and putting fullstop. Someone who sees this outside would think this person is just immature and just booking space. Which is wrong! Which forum have you been to, that you see a place where comments is meant to be and instead all you see is just fullstop. Won't you get confused? Please before coming here to type use your brain to reason first before jumping to silly conclusions. #goodday

2 Likes

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by walewale43: 4:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Good Seun. I like what you are doing on this forum
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Gboliwe: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
@Seun, why is it necessary that the share icon be enabled in my own post? I mean, why should I be able to share my own posts? If it is for my followers to see, already, they see it in my "fs", isn't it double posting?
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Hehehehe1: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: First to shared the post! Any Prize for me?

My only suggestion is that they should be numbered. Like "1 shared", "40 shared". Etc just like the "likes".
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by favprec12(f): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2014
Oga Seun, please tell your Mod in business section to unhide my topic about how Samson Ameh (Webwealth guru) scammed me. I met him here on nairaland and he's still here promoting a website. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by shorexng: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Oga Seun, can we get to share threads on social platforms too?
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by EnterPRO: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairaland Members,

Yesterday we launched a topic sharing feature, which enabled Nairalanders to share interesting topics with their followers.

After observing the way the topic sharing feature was being used, we decided to replace it with the feature suggested in the quote below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1872858/topic-sharing-nairaland-shared-topics/5#25774464

I'm pleased to inform you that you can now share interesting posts on Nairaland with your followers by simply clicking the (Share) button that appears under every post (except yours, of course).

You can also view posts that have been shared with you or which you have shared by clicking SP or Shared Posts(N) on the forum header.

Please post your suggestions, complaints, and observations on this thread.

- Seun.

I noticed its now possible to click the author name in a quoted post and go back to the original post that was quoted.

I think that feature will be more useful if I can search forwards rather than backwards.

If I see an interesting question/post on page 1 of a 200 page thread for instance, I should be able to see all answers/replies to that question or post with a single click.

I suggest that the Quote button below each post be modified to Quote(S) to achieve this.

By clicking Quote(5) below a post, I should be able to see all other quotes of that post, possibly arranged by order of likes, right above the list of replies for that thread, before typing my reply if any.

This way, I can quickly choose the best answer to that question/post if I have a similar one, or avoid giving a duplicate answer.

Other benefits of this filter feature are also easy to see.

Please implement ASAP so I can let you know where to send my check.

Thanks
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Abbyjokes(f): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
Good day everyone, I just got an invite from access bank. Has anyone else gotten?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Neigbours That Will Point Fire Extinguisher Not Phones: Tweet Of The Day / Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages / Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.