Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:46 AM

Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy (48228 Views)

Brand New Bulletproof Cars For Sale USD$110, 000 / Get Us A Customer For Our Bulletproof Cars And Make 500k / Bulletproof Cars & Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by houseoftuition: 1:39am On Aug 28, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by tomiobj(m): 1:48am On Aug 28, 2014
dotna: As a continuation to the popular post of Five military trucks you can buy and one you can't , here are the Six bulletproof cars you can buy.

culled from http://zealnote.com/meet-six-bulletproof-cars-can-buy
we don't want bulletproof cars. We want ebolaproof danfo's/brt's
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by room089: 2:04am On Aug 28, 2014
Are the tyres also bullet proofed?
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by melvin0004(m): 2:32am On Aug 28, 2014
pls are der tires also bulletproof :Dpls are der tires also bulletproof
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 28, 2014
irishCream: And what if u just got shot as u're about entering the car or stepping out?? undecided
then you're dead

1 Like

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by naijaspeak(m): 3:18am On Aug 28, 2014
[size=20pt]Where is Aviation Minister Stella Oduah come and pick your choice Bullet proof car. Is the name Stella or Stealer? You have told Nigerians that you like Bullet proof car.

Coscaris Motor come and package her Bullet proof car for her, Nonsense![/size]
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by houseoffufu(m): 3:42am On Aug 28, 2014
I just don't know...shouldn't we be shopping for a bullet proof society? Instead of giving praise to the cars of bullet fleeing gangsters and their political cronies?
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by groovie(m): 4:14am On Aug 28, 2014
Hmmm. Am sure the tires will be lined with kevlar. But i once saw a movie where armed guys stopped a bullet proofed vehicle, prised open the fuel tank, and dropped a grenade inside. Lol. All the occupants of the bulletproofed vehicle ran out willingly.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by hisableplc(m): 5:51am On Aug 28, 2014
Oyinbo to se pencil lo se eraser...asko*...in Olu's voice d bullets dat wil penetrate tru r in progress dnt b decieved.
Ask urself dis: y did dey invent guns n now dey r making proofs y create a problem n start looking for soln....d best solution is dnt create d problem.
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Lekad(m): 6:12am On Aug 28, 2014
[quote author=dotna] The bullet-proof Merc S Class
I think I will go for the Benz, Its for people in my Calibre

1 Like

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 28, 2014
Nice rides. Hw much last 4 d Audi? grin
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Superstar007(m): 6:45am On Aug 28, 2014
As someone asked earlier.
Can they protect one against spiritual attacks
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by ask4bk(m): 6:47am On Aug 28, 2014
U can own this car but u'll still come out and your enemies can still shot u. U need a Bulletproof Shirt also.

INTRODUCING THE ONLY BULLETPROOF SHIRT IN THE WORLD.

It's made of Dethaclythic Polymethalo-gbomgbomic bomb itself so as to withstand all things.

It can withstand AK-47, GRENADE, ATOMIC and NUCLEAR BOMB, TORNADO, EARTHQUAKE, SPIRITUAL ATTACK, and BIBLICAL ENDTIME.

But u can still die of heartattack wearing it.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 28, 2014
Yeah... Audi have got some nice stuff here, Buh it's Mercedes for me... I love that car

HONESTLY ![/quote]
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by dammytosh: 7:00am On Aug 28, 2014
hifaif:

Now, I understand your comment. I am sorry for my previous posts to you.
It is ok. No harms meant too.

No vex bro.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:01am On Aug 28, 2014
@OP, include their prices. Lemme now which one to acquire.
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Jimmyo3(m): 7:01am On Aug 28, 2014
but non can repel spiritual attack...abeg my peugeout 504 with God by my side always can repel even a nuclear warhead,better protection than the Cadillac 1 and Air force 1 of the US...
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by chucky234(m): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2014
irishCream: And what if u just got shot as u're about entering the car or stepping out?? undecided
Na your bad luck be dat
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Sopino: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2014
Interior of the benz displayed does not go with the car displayed. The interior is for a limo car. I have d benz car displayed. 2011 model America spec.. Stop displaying different content as one.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by LOVEGINO(m): 7:22am On Aug 28, 2014
Make una advice me abeg, which one make I buy?
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by am0s(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2014
pipou dey ask weda d tire na bulletprof as if dem go buy am...
anyway to dose dat tink dey can f*ck my lyf >>>middle finger tu u
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by dijim0n: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2014
Dreyl: Why are the price of the cars not included

If you really have to ask for the price, you surely cant afford it.
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by SailorXY: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2014
hotmolo: Sweet... Cruising my Mercedes-Benz M-Class Guard into maidugri grin
na OYO be your name cheesy
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by UnimkeAk(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2014
DARTZ PROMBRON.. damn
the sexiest thing my eyes have seen

having a hard on grin grin
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Geenickel(m): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2014
interesting.....attractive buh doesn't assure maximum sec.ty
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by hopilo: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
attach prices please. need one at least
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Henricarter(m): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
Omo i must make money legal or illegal
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by sweetgala(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
DRealGeesam: Elegant
majestic looking vehicles.
I can only buy this suvs because of their comfort, utility and power, dont put your trust in them.

Note: Bullet proof is a relative term ALL armor have their limits
Here is a Barret 0.5 ATR sniper rifle
Look at the bullets it uses
Look at the damage it did to a armoured suv SEE THE SIZE OF THOSE BULLET HOLES

Worst thing; IT CAN DO that damage from 2km away (like shooting someone at ikeja gra from oshodi or some one at redeem camp from berger)

Lesson here (No sure security in this world we live in). This cars cant protect you form a foe that REALLY wants to kill you.

The 50 Cal, If I'm right it holds the record for longest range sniper engagement.
Often deployed at roadblocks to stop a rogue cars in Iraq and Afghan
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by DaBullIT(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
Iluvberem:

So you still dey alive?

I dey look for you on nairaland since

Follow am yo go dey see anything wet I'm talk he he he
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by gebest: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
so how mush are they?
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by klens(m): 6:51am On Aug 29, 2014
As for me, I'm still managing my 1996 Toyota Avalon, seems it's bulletproof naturally

Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) / <WELCOME TO NIGERIA<007'S ON RAMPAGE> Murano SL AWD. Preorderd By Benboa Of Nl / Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.