Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

OMG! Madam Asked Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker Househelp GRAPHIC Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OMG! Madam Asked Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker Househelp GRAPHIC Pics (1813 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp / What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Madam Asked Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker Househelp GRAPHIC Pics by Aysuperstories: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
This little was rushed to the hospital yesterday after her madam asked her to sit on a burning electric cooker because she allegedly urinated in bed. See more photos below
watch video here
http://aysuperstories..it/2014/08/omg-you-need-to-see-what-lady-did-to.html

1 Share

Re: OMG! Madam Asked Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker Househelp GRAPHIC Pics by elomepee: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Lord, have mercy.
Re: OMG! Madam Asked Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker Househelp GRAPHIC Pics by Maya2pretty(f): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
May God punish that woman angry angry
Re: OMG! Madam Asked Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker Househelp GRAPHIC Pics by Margy: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Omg...why are people this heartless..... Imagine her being your child.. Abujamadam...haba...merciful Father. cry cry cry
Re: OMG! Madam Asked Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker Househelp GRAPHIC Pics by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Blood of God!
Re: OMG! Madam Asked Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker Househelp GRAPHIC Pics by otipoju(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
I blame the girl... i will fight the woman no matter how big she is and how little i am to a standstill.

I remember as an eight year old when someone told me to grab an electric boiling ring as a punishment for something i did or did not do.

I held my ground and said that its better that he kills me himself or show me how to do it first before i can do it.

sometime later i fought the man for two hours non stop to get my freedom.

How you go tell me to siddon on top hot plate and me self go siddon
Re: OMG! Madam Asked Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker Househelp GRAPHIC Pics by bidexmat(m): 4:54am On Aug 28, 2014
na to per-boil dat woman n den fry!! na attempted murder case b dis ooo. what the heck was this woman thinking? the human body has spare parts? if wishes were horses, putting her in a burning sealed glass - box filled with rodents will calm me down. the heart of man is desperately wicked!
Re: OMG! Madam Asked Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker Househelp GRAPHIC Pics by EddyNumerouno(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
otipoju: I blame the girl... i will fight the woman no matter how big she is and how little i am to a standstill.

I remember as an eight year old when someone told me to grab an electric boiling ring as a punishment for something i did or did not do.

I held my ground and said that its better that he kills me himself or show me how to do it first before i can do it.

sometime later i fought the man for two hours non stop to get my freedom.

How you go tell me to siddon on top hot plate and me self go siddon

your lies will buy you a one way ticket to hell. just to make it clear, as an 8 year old, you fought a man for the duration of a football match + halftime shocked shocked shocked. bros, your type are needed in bama/sambisa undecided
Re: OMG! Madam Asked Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker Househelp GRAPHIC Pics by otipoju(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
EddyNumerouno:

your lies will buy you a one way ticket to hell. just to make it clear, as an 8 year old, you fought a man for the duration of a football match + halftime shocked shocked shocked. bros, your type are needed in bama/sambisa undecided

Its a pity that your comprehension skills are poor and you have an abusive tounge. Did you not read the part wher I said "sometime later"

That sometime later was as a 17 year old fully fit football player.
Re: OMG! Madam Asked Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker Househelp GRAPHIC Pics by EddyNumerouno(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
otipoju:

Its a pity that your comprehension skills are poor and you have an abusive tounge. Did you not read the part wher I said "sometime later"

That sometime later was as a 17 year old fully fit football player.

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you...James 1:5

read your above post, compare with what you earlier said, and cower in shame...andyblaze wannabe grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
p.s, you mean u fought non stop for 2 full hours? uncle bros, thats a story for the gods
Re: OMG! Madam Asked Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker Househelp GRAPHIC Pics by otipoju(m): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
EddyNumerouno:

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you...James 1:5

read your above post, compare with what you earlier said, and cower in shame...andyblaze wannabe grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
p.s, you mean u fought non stop for 2 full hours? uncle bros, thats a story for the gods

Honestly i don't know why i am bothering myself answering you on a faceless forum.. what part of ''sometime later'' is difficult for you to understand. you can choose to think what you like. swerve go one side abeg. i wont descend to your level... you have never worked in my shoes so you will never know.

And you are quoting bible for me!!! what do you know about hell fire ?...you really need wisdom because if you cannot comprehend that ''SOMETIME LATER" indicates that the boiling ring event and the two hour fight are two separate incidents then i doubt if you can engage in any meaningful intellectual discussion beyond baby-babbling that your IQ can cope with.

Your hands are faster than your brain. and that is why your are advertising your literacy deficiency to the world to see.

Before you ask for wisdom at try and get common sense first. I no blame you sha if to say dem buy "brighter grammer " for you in your childhood you will not come online to be exhibiting ignorance.

Na me you wan take learn figure of speech.

(1) (Reply)

Sad!! Another Hero Has Fallen!(photo) / Breaking News !! Popular Nigerian Footballer Changed To Another Creature / Logic Money Financial Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.