Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Free Seminar:Drive Targeted Facebook Traffic To Your Online/offline Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Seminar:Drive Targeted Facebook Traffic To Your Online/offline Business (416 Views)

What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? / How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) / Which Offline Business Can I Do With 200K That Will Give Me Atleast 3K Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Seminar:Drive Targeted Facebook Traffic To Your Online/offline Business by Omoyouzo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
I'm delighted to inform you about our free seminar coming up this Saturday. If you have an Online/Offline Business to promote, then this is the system you need. I'm going to show you how to drive targeted traffic to your business for a "Crazy Low-Cost Method" that anyone who is in to any type of business you can name (Fashion, Book Publishing, Boutique, Food Supplements etc), can use to promote their businesses.

I would personally show you how to use even as low as #1,000 to drive over 1,000 likes/clicks to your Facebook Page or Website.

You would also learn a new method of getting traffic without you begging people to patronize you, this system is called "Attraction/Magnetic Marketing System" from a seasoned professional .

I will show you how a small business can advertise on facebook without going broke. Stop the printing handbills to share to avoid wasting your hard earn money to people who will just tear it and throw it away without bothering to read what's inside. I will also show you why you continuously see Jumia, Konga, Project Management Professional Adverts on Facebook Continuously and why their business will not go down even in the nearest future. Appear professional and attract the right people to your business. I will also show you how to target the right age, sex and people with specific interest to your business. I bet you don't want to advertise a Ticketing and Reservation Page on an Entertainment page or Fashion Page.

So these are reasons why you need to know about my system.

This seminar is only for serious minded people. as there will be materials to be given out at great low prices at the venue.
If you do not have a business please do not bother. There are only 30 seats available. That's why we are bringing the information late, so as not to attract crowd.

To attend send the following information ;

=> Name

=> Phone Number

=> Email Address to the following numbers

0806 116 5605 or 0806 805 5069

I will be giving out the following materials "How to Build Your List Through Autoresponders", "How to Use Words to Sell" if you get my "Facebook Traffic Commando"

Also you will be getting great materials on "Attraction Marketing System" & "Magnetic-Sponsoring System" from Mr. Kayode

Seminar Venue: 34, Opebi Road (2nd Floor),
Opp. Standard Chartered Bank,
Ikeja, Lagos

Date: 30th August, 2014 (Saturday)

Time: 11am (No African Time)

Fee: FREE!!!!!

See You There!

(1) (Reply)

How To Steal A Ballot Box / Accounting Software For Manufacturing And Pharmaceutical Companies In Nigeria / Appeal For An Urgent N70,000 Loan To Buy And Supply Used Copper Wire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.