Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? (29110 Views)

Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction / Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Angel196(f): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
What would be your first reaction when u learn that your little daughter that is just undergoing the stage of puberty is having an older boyfriend? My father's reaction?... All hell would break loose. So how would u handle that situation?
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by bennyrazz: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
boys don't use to hear word, when they see a kid growing small small breast and she's good looking they start to chase her. For me, what I will do is unspeakable, trust me cheesy

32 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by lordizak(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
I would encourage her to be open to me. it's a choice, I have seen parents forcing their kids to date, cos their kids won't associate with d opp sex, if ur child have that tendency; won't it bother u? it's a natural choice, u can't advice against or for it. I would even be friends with their spouses. the only clause will be for my daughter not to accept gifts from any man whilst in my house. just give them sex education and get them mentally read for life in general. don't bother yourself with whether they've been sexing. love is not a crime.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Guykhena(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
Solution VVVVV.

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by lirusehn(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
gon' sit her down and talk senses into her brain. cool

9 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Guykhena(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
bennyrazz: boys don't use to hear word, when they see a kid growing small small breast

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Tallesty1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Sit her down and talk to her.

1 Like

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by am0s(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
my daughter will be lyk me...
u will see she can neva take rubbish

still searchin for a butiful mother for her

8 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by snazzylove: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
Angel196: My father's reaction?... All hell would break loose. So how would u handle that situation?
grin Just like your dad, mine will even apply hot pepper in you v.gna. But I won't tow that line, I'll rather sit her down and talk to her, and continue talking until my point is registered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
Lemme just say (cos I might get there and feel different) that it depends on the child.
if the child get sense like me (when I was her age) wink , we'll talk about it.
if I feel she cannot handle it, ............
never bother, she go get sense cos her dather too go get sense cheesy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Pampers: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
It's just best to counsel her thoroughly and get her closer to you. Make sure you earn her trust and she would have d confidence to tell you all that happens to her. Diplomatically discourage her in s soft manner. May God help we mothers of girls.

4 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Richiy(f): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
My first reaction:

*laughs sarcastically*..The heck In my house

#kidding

Honestly, I had a boyfriend when i was pretty younger and my popsy's reaction was ferocious. But nothing touched me more than when later at night he broke down in tears and asked me what he DID not do while raising me. We had a heart to heart afterwards and till date, we v had a very wonderful relationship.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Kanwulia: 12:59am On Aug 28, 2014
Just take her to an abortion clinic to observe a LIFE [size=20pt]LIVE[/size] PROCEDURE.

Simple! kiss

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Haywhymido(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2014
Richiy: My first reaction:

*laughs sarcastically*..The heck In my house

#kidding

Honestly, I had a boyfriend when i was pretty younger and my popsy's reaction was ferocious. But nothing touched me more than when later at night he broke down in tears and asked me what he DID not do while raising me. We had a heart to heart afterwards and till date, we v had a very wonderful relationship.
omo dada
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by beeevan: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
I will lock her in and home school her till she turns 23, what nonsense?

6 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by SAMBARRY: 6:29am On Aug 29, 2014
I'll be like

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 29, 2014
How little is "little"?

That's one stage of parenting I dread. I think I will just leave her dad to handle it as he would have a more subtle approach. Cos if I decide to deal with her eeehhh. . . Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Emmaesty(f): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2014
*picks up AK47* Where dafuq is that boy? angry

12 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by adeoladrg(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Emmaesty: *picks up AK47* Where dafuq is that boy? angry

Wrong wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Samgreguc(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Samgreguc(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
My daughters will my best friends.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
How old exactly is the girl?

2 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by jayjagz: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2014
Happy birthday dear
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by lilmax(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Thats not my daughter

1 Like

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 22, 2014
lordizak: I would encourage her to be open to me. it's a choice, I have parents forcing their kids to date, its natural, u can't advice against or for it. I would even be friends with their spouses. the only clause will be for my daughter not to accept gifts from any man whilst in my house.
How can a parent force their kids to date? I find it difficult to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by CharlieMaria(m): 6:25am On Sep 22, 2014
Not acceptable undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by datguru: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2014
I will start crying and calling on our ancestors to come and see angry

10 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by danaiks(m): 6:26am On Sep 22, 2014
Hmm...I will set some crazy rules for the guy ooo

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Blaqsmith(m): 6:26am On Sep 22, 2014
Its her time nah...just fatherly advice
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by LMAyedun(m): 6:27am On Sep 22, 2014
I will faint first because the young Boyz of these days ehn.

4 Likes

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by iceberylin(m): 6:27am On Sep 22, 2014
angry angry That yeye Boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Rilwayne001: 6:28am On Sep 22, 2014
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? / International Women's Day: 10 most influential women in Nigeria 2022 / Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.