Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Tell Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Me (679 Views)

Catholics Pls Can U Guys Tell Me What Is Going On? / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? Please Tell Me / Ok. Deep Sight, Am Listening You. Tell Me About Holy Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 25, 2008
Please Niaralander tell me, to you is total obedience to God and his word possible. Be frank please, no christian fanatism.
Re: Tell Me by all4u1: 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2008
Honestly, it is not so easy to obey God's word because the flesh will allways demand anttention, situations and circumstances around us will always want to get our time, and even the level economic. But if we are determined to obey Him,He will surely strengthen us. He will surely help us.
Re: Tell Me by naomijt(f): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2008
Why not? That is why the bible says we should work out our salvation with fear and trembling. Bible also says God will not tempt us beyond what we can handle.

In addition to what all-4-u said,

faith is all that matters, and what is faith? faith is absolute Trust in God and his Word. Heb 11:6

If u trust Him to keep u, then obedience to Him will come easy

(1) (Reply)

Carol Service At Unilorin / The Experience 2008. / Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Caused The Greatest Problems In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.