Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! (12091 Views)

Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] / Letter To Seun, Nairaland Owner / Registration With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Please Mr Seun my question is an innocent one... so don't think I'm poking fun at you.
Please I'ld like you to explain to us your love for dogs...you seem so passionate about 'em dogs.

Why do you like dogs so much? How many dogs do you have...and ofcourse their names. Thank you. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by chinedumo(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2014
Dont you think it will be better to make the 'siqnature' in form of 'status' that can be edited from the home page?

What do you hate most about nairalanders? What frustrates you most?

Dont you think your forum should have an official break time? Timeout. Even if it is for 30mins every week/day. You on the programming level will know.

Why dont celebrities boast of belonging to nairaland like they do of twitter?

3 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by missterious(f): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2014
If you could ask for advice from anyone, dead or alive, who would it be & what would you ask?

Do you sleep at night? grin

What is it like working from home?

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2014
Seun: .

Don't you think adding IAMA and Meme sections will make NL more interactive?

This thread is a perfect example of what IAMA looks like on reddit. Imagine having the president, governors, celebs on NL to answer questions from fans and followers. smiley

I guess you know that photo threads on NL generate alot of views. Hence, am sure a dedicated meme section will be so cool too.

What's your take on this?

8 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Vstuffs(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2014
Seun,I just want to ask how and what are your approaches in stopping the way most some members of nairaland scam fellow Nairalanders most especially in the technology market,auto section,buisness section.

I think a verification process will be good

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2014
seun do you have another job other than nairaland?

Secondly i would like thank you for bringing back sanity to the politics section. Good job brother.

Oops, i almost forgot, please consider a section or subsection for nigerian history.

6 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2014
Seun is 32?? *faints* shocked

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Lilimax(f): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2014
Seun, my questions are:
-You once said you're a nerd, are you satisfied being one?
-What is your view about God?

4 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by sholay2011(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2014
Mr Seun, awayu re? How are the dogs doing? grin

On a serious note, are you an atheist?

10 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by PastorAji(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2014
As the Senior Pastor/General Overseer of Romance/Sexuality Section and Grand Patron of Association of Sexuality Storytellers, I want to wish you well......... wink
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by hayoakins(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2014
Seun:
No, but one day I will start an organization to help people who are suffering because they have undiagnosed ailments that they are unaware of. A classic example is a child who is considered "unserious" because he/she cannot see the board in class but doesn't know that glasses will help.

Seconded

udohjaphet: good evening the CEO of the 1st of its kind online forum in west Africa and Nigeria @ large nice to speak to you. Pls i suggest an application should be created as an instant message where members can be chatting as in watsup congrat!!

We could suggest having a section for Instant Messages/Chat but an APP? it will be the beginning of the end of Nairaland.com as only a few will visit the site should their be an IM app.

4 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Djicemob: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2014
Seun connery*just kiddin o* (cool

Do moderators get paid?
Do u know them on eye-to-eye basis or virtually?
Which EXACT people or person decides what topic makes FrontPage?
Which nairaland member would you like to meet in person one day?

How much do u make from nairaland?
a.A lot(millions)
b.average
c.nothing
d.Very little
e.none of the above

Omo see exam... grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by DickDastardly(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2014
cheesy
No holds barred is no holds barred, and so far so good we are getting it in its full measure!
Bros Seun, we'd like to know the secondary school and university you attended. Course of study and year of graduation. Do you belong to any professional body or bodies? Share with us pls!
Did you have carry-over while in school? Were you ever a cultist, Kegite club member? How many girls have you dated since you hit puberty? wink
Whats family to you? How many siblings do you have and their gender ratio. Whats your position, eldest? Both parents still alive?
More to come Sir, thanks again as we await your ever humble and honest response.

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Odunharry(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2014
Seun i want to make a request
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by hayoakins(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2014
Now to my questions.

1. What are the criteria used in shortlisting threads for the frontpage? Originality, public interest, number of likes/comments (silly or not), or connection with the Mods. I really need to know because I wrote an open letter to one of the foremost professional body earlier this year which fortunately made the frontpage and also lead to the professional body acceding to our request and we are eternally grateful for that.

However, as an activist, i got another battle to fight and wrote an open letter to the party involved few weeks ago which never made the frontpage and students still crying for help. https://www.nairaland.com/1856816/open-letter-acca-nigeria

Please, advise on the criteria.

2. How do you select your Mods?
I would love to manage Career Sectiongrin

God bless Nairaland as it has been the voice to the VOICELESS

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2014
Pls Mr Seun,is there any yearly or monthly reward for your loyal nairaland Fans..Like those been deer since day 1...??

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Burger01(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2014
Interactive! Good. When can we have 'Dislike' button and account deactivation functionality ogbeni Seun angry
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2014
My own question is veryyyyy simple.
I admire your dedication to work, but why are you so rude and blunt?
-Is it a form of professionalism?
-Or are you naturally rude/blunt?

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2014
udohjaphet: good evening the CEO of the 1st of its kind online forum in west Africa and Nigeria @ large nice to speak to you. Pls i suggest an application should be created as an instant message where members can be chatting as in watsup congrat!!
Very nice suggestion. I think Nairaland should have an application which you can download. It will surely help.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2014
Seun:

Sorry about that. Please mail the supermods using the link on the home page. They will review the posts that got deleted.

Hello and good morning.

For some days now I couldn't comment or create a topic on nairaland business section. I've bn sending mail to mods but still no response.

Kindly look into the matter and make rectifications, or please let me know what's going on.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by bayulll01(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2014
seun my padi,my questions is why did u fired sexkillz

3 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by curiouses: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2014
Interesting, I doubt seun will be able to answer all these questions.
My questions now:

1 Do you at any time had crush on Tonto dike?

2 Of all the 'specs' in women why are you so obsessed with bushy eyelashes?

3 Do you think you can ever go back to religion?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by LarrySun(m): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Seun, why can't we see those who like our posts as we see those who share them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2014
These questions are much shocked. I'm feeling reluctant to ask some now.

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by teewai3(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2014
holly shit....u dey vex ooo
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by curiouses: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by xynerise: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2014
Do you think we should have a Lagos traffic report thread? angry

3 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by curiouses: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2014
xynerise: Do you think we should have a Lagos traffic report thread? angry

Lagos Traffic? Why not Traffic thread as a whole?

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Odunharry(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2014
xynerise: Do you think we should have a Lagos traffic report thread? angry
nice
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by irishCream: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2014
Mr Seun I did mention about a block option but you didn't respond that my post, can I have a reply now?
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Djicemob: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2014
Perhaps Seun should not be the only one answering all these questions,they are obviously too much for one man.I suggest the OP should call/mention the supermods on nairaland to assist Seun with some of the questions.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Seun(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
Djicemob: Perhaps Seun should not be the only one answering all these questions,they are obviously too much for one man.I suggest the OP should call/mention the supermods on nairaland to assist Seun with some of the questions.Thanks.
No pls. But I will need to skip some questions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Explodes On Ajaokuta Bridge / How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? / Anambra Fire Service Okpoko Station Prevented Fire Disaster In Onitsha Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.