Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

LET ME HELP YOU MARKET YOUR PETROLEUM PRODUCTS ESPECIALLY DIESEL!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LET ME HELP YOU MARKET YOUR PETROLEUM PRODUCTS ESPECIALLY DIESEL!! (761 Views)

How Start Petroleum Products Brokerage Business Without Capital Investment / Can You Market African Black Soap? Very Good For The Skin; Wholesale Or Retail / Gnld Pays More When You Market Than Doing Unreal Business Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LET ME HELP YOU MARKET YOUR PETROLEUM PRODUCTS ESPECIALLY DIESEL!! by CrixusD(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
Call me an aggressive marketer, that is who i am....

In the course of my door supplies to different locations in and around the state, i come across several users of diesel who use it to power their offices and businesses -they buy in fairly large quantities as well. One thing i have noticed though that is common amongst them is that they complain alot about how most dealers are dubious, unreliable and just outrightly adulterate their products.

They do ask me sometimes casually if i know of any reliable and reputable company who doesn't adulterate their products.

To this end therefore, i am looking for a reputable company who is into the sale of Petroleum products preferably diesel and deliver mainly within Lagos, who i will aggressively do marketing for either offline and online for a commission fee. I do not ask for much, just a small commission fee or a percentage on any buyer i bring at any time. At this point, i must state here that i am not really after the money or commission fee or whatever, but just to be sure that any seller i recommend to any buyer will not be "short-changed" by supplying sub-standard products.

They are requirements though for any company interested in me working with them;

1. Must be licensed or registered to supply petroleum products.
2. You must have an office, atleast in Lagos where one can always in.
3. Must be someone with high integrity
4. Have a regular supply of products

If interested..
call me on 08067871497 or indicate on this thread, preferably, you can drop your number too.

You should also state your requirements that the buyer must meet before you transact business with him/her as well.

Cheers Everyone!!!

1 Like

Re: LET ME HELP YOU MARKET YOUR PETROLEUM PRODUCTS ESPECIALLY DIESEL!! by CrixusD(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2014
Please I do not want to transact any business with a middleman, I am only interested in either staffs or owner of company.

Middlemen please stay off my phone.
angry
Re: LET ME HELP YOU MARKET YOUR PETROLEUM PRODUCTS ESPECIALLY DIESEL!! by CrixusD(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
Keep the calls coming people but I would really prefer companies or dealers based in Lagos for obvious reasons of proximity.

Cheers
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Smart People / Tony Elumelu Announces Inaugural Class Of 1000 #entrepreneurs For The $100m / Need Help In Getting Reliable Company To Import My Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.