Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Super Strength Or Psychic Ability - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Super Strength Or Psychic Ability (885 Views)

Skill,strength Or Bravery? / New Study Shows Poverty Affects Your Ability To Think / Online Psychic Readings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by Phoenix00(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2014

As sleep no gree come, I say make I watch film... Watching the film Wolverine, I can't help but wish I had some sort of super power.
So if given the chance to choose, which would it be for you?
1. Super strength
2. Ability to read people's mind
3. Ability to fly
4. Ability to teleport
5. Self regeneration ability
Let's catch some fun,

Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
I have all those you mention, but the one wey go sweet me pass, na ability to teleport into CBN and magically teleport the entire cash inside there come keep for my compound. Thats whats real, all others are spiritual. Now we need cash.
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by acenazt: 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
I will love to always regenerate or teleport.
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by curiouses: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
Billyonaire: I have all those you mention, but the one wey go sweet me pass, na ability to teleport into CBN and magically teleport the entire cash inside there come keep for my compound. Thats whats real, all others are spiritual. Now we need cash.
Ain't you a Billionaire again?
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by curiouses: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
Phoenix00:
As sleep no gree come, I say make I watch film... Watching the film Wolverine, I can't help but wish I had some sort of super power.
So if given the chance to choose, which would it be for you?
1. Super strength
2. Ability to read people's mind
3. Ability to fly
4. Ability to teleport
5. Self regeneration ability
Let's catch some fun,

That's all I need. Once I have the world is mine....
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by curiouses: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
double post
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
curiouses:
Ain't you a Billionaire again?
In Economics, there is a quote that Human needs are insatiable. Did you learn that ?
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by curiouses: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Billyonaire: In Economics, there is a quote that Human needs are insatiable. Did you learn that ?
I did, but you sounded like you need money than anyone else. *Just an observation *

1 Like

Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by PointB: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2014
I'll take Self Regeneration.

With regeneration come longevity. If you live long enough, with time, you will learn how to achieve other abilities.
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by PointB: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2014
acenazt: I will love to always regenerate or teleport.

Just don't teleport to the front of a moving GEJ train, if you don't have self regeneration! grin grin
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by acenazt: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2014
PointB:

Just don't teleport to the front of a moving GEJ train, if you don't have self regeneration! grin grin
I don't plan on doing that. I plan on visiting the CBN once a week,go on a no expense holiday across the globe every week end,go to free shopping in Paris or dubai. That kind ish!!
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by Nmeri17: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2014
reading people's minds
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by Phoenix00(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2014
Nmeri17: reading people's minds.

Are you sure you can handle the things people would be thinking about you?
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by Nmeri17: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2014
Phoenix00:
Are you sure you can handle the things people would be thinking about you?

have u seen the movie "what women want "
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by PointB: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
acenazt: I don't plan on doing that. I plan on visiting the CBN once a week,go on a no expense holiday across the globe every week end,go to free shopping in Paris or dubai. That kind ish!!

Lol, I see.

One can achieve all that, with regeneration. The best part is that the money come to you, naturally, with time. Nothing illegal!
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by acenazt: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
PointB:

Lol, I see.

One can achieve all that, with regeneration. The best part is that the money come to you, naturally, with time. Nothing illegal!
funny guy I'll only wait naturally if the regeneration comes with Immortality. Most Super heroes I know with regenerating abilities tend to be kinda immortal.
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by PointB: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
acenazt: funny guy I'll only wait naturally if the regeneration comes with Immortality. Most Super heroes I know with regenerating abilities tend to be kinda immortal.

Regeneration more or less equally immortality, at least until you are dissolved in acid or nuclear explosion.
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by acenazt: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
PointB:

Regeneration more or less equally immortality, at least until you are dissolved in acid or nuclear explosion.
I've seen many Individuals come back even after being destroyed. Like vilgax in ben10.
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by PointB: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
acenazt: I've seen many Individuals come back even after being destroyed. Like vilgax in ben10.

Regeneration is it for me then. lol
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by acenazt: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
PointB:

Regeneration is it for me then. lol
great but being immortal has its disadvantages. Have you considered falling in love for a thousand time just to watch your lover age and die? Or your whole family,generations after generations come,grow and go??
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by PointB: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
acenazt: great but being immortal has its disadvantages. Have you considered falling in love for a thousand time just to watch your lover age and die? Or your whole family,generations after generations come,grow and go??

Will get use to it with time. cheesy grin

I can always change identity and move around. I really don't want to be immortal, it'll be good to travel to other realms like heaven. If you are not Elijah or Enoch, surely you must die to get there.
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by acenazt: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
PointB:

Will get use to it with time. cheesy grin

I can always change identity and move around. I really don't want to be immortal, it'll be good to travel to other realms like heaven. If you are not Elijah or Enoch, surely you must die to get there.
with time even the immortals see their immortality as a curse.
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by PointB: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
acenazt: with time even the immortals see their immortality as a curse.

I agree. I sure wouldn't want to live forever. 'Life' could certainly get boring, if you've see it all - love, wars, disease and death!
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by Phoenix00(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
PointB:

I agree. I sure wouldn't want to live forever. 'Life' could certainly get boring, if you've see it all - love, wars, disease and death!

Are you sure you would see it all? As everyday new, interesting things and event evolve. I doubt 'forever' can exhaust the many mysteries and event of life

Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by PointB: 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
Phoenix00:

Are you sure you would see it all? As everyday new, interesting things and event evolve. I doubt 'forever' can exhaust the many mysteries and event of life

Love, wars, disease and death, is all there is to life. Every other thing is geared towards preparing for these!
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by acenazt: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
PointB:

yeah that's why I chose teleportation
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by fuckerholic(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Billyonaire:
I have all those you mention, but the one wey go sweet me pass, na ability to teleport into CBN and magically teleport the entire cash inside there come keep for my compound. Thats whats real, all others are spiritual. Now we need cash.
Are you a practicing psychic ?
Re: Super Strength Or Psychic Ability by OsbornTyler7: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2022
A kasamba psychic review will provide you with information about this online service. Kasamba offers a variety of psychic readings, including life and aura readings. Their services are based on the energy of your question and the psychic will tune into it in order to give you insight into your situation. You can expect to pay anywhere from $5 to $30 per minute. Psychics will often ask you clarifying questions in order to be as accurate as possible. It is best to save these questions until the end of the session.

(1) (Reply)

Irish High Court Grants Gay Nigerian Refugee Right To Apply For Political Asylum / Things That Only Happen In Nigera / Man Beat Soldier And Land In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.