Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Prediction E-Learning Centre - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prediction E-Learning Centre (6972 Views)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / J / Rental Of Learning Centre Needed On The Lagos Island OR Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
My fellow nairalanders,
Due to the level of unemployment in this country, I have decided to contribute my quota in the lives of the unemployed.
My business is Football Predictions, am very good at predicting to an acceptable PERCENTAGE of 90%.
I take this as a business and not as betting. I take it as a Job.
You can Join the train and earn salary for yourself.
Start with just 3000naira. You will make a minimum of 60k monthly, I make far more than that. That's just the minimum. See my analysis on the link below;
https://www.nairaland.com/1874488/best-football-tips#25823614
I will be giving methods on how to predict accurately.

Note: No abuses, No dropping of emails and contacts.
Thanks.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2014
Morning Nairalanders,
I will be explaining the basic principles and best method of predictions with analysis with well defined examples later in the day. Questions are entertained.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by gurusmac4: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2014
following
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Nairalanders, this season is your season to make 1million naira. I made over 500k PROFIT last season.My set target is 1million Naira PROFIT by 2014/2015 season. This season has started well with over 300% ROI within 2 dayz. I successfully did that last year, now I will be training you on best ways to predict notwitstanding you can get predictions daily Or weekly from the below link;
Thanks
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2014
Now its time to kick off. I will be talking about several topics in this thread. I will just start with 3 Topics now;
1. What is betting?
2. What is Predictions?
3. Difference between betting and predictions.

Before I proceed, I need your consent to an acceptable level

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by deymaster: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2014
am following, u hv my full attention
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by davidugotex(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2014
We are solidly behind you Sir. Ride on and show Nigerians what you've got.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by dayo2hot: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2014
I can't wait for that bro, I neva make a dime online, pls help a soul, where is the best site to place my bet? How would I fund my account? Plss
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by twentyk(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2014
I dey always follow u@9jagames,made over 11k with ur picks in 2 days...cant wait 4 todays super single...ride on bro....
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by freeman191(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
also waiting, just arrived at this post.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by dayo2hot: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
dayo2hot: I can't wait for that bro, I neva make a dime online, pls help a soul, where is the best site to place my bet? How would I fund my account? Plss
You are welcome... your story has changed as long you follow my predictions only.... I don't advice punters to play bet online, its better though but there are issues when they want to credit your bank account if your winnings are high. Play your bet live in your environment except if there is no betting company around u.....

1 Like

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
dayo2hot: Bro pls help a soul nw, I'm with 3k nw, how will I create account? How can I fund it pls, I want to stake bet on today's matches.
You not creating or funding any account..... If you want to do its your choice.... Follow my predictions, stakes are included there..... Check the below link for daily or weekly predictions.....
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by aliACCA: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
the only ghanaian here. just landed
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by twentyk(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
aliACCA: the only ghanaian here. just landed
my broda u based. In GHANA...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by aliACCA: 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
twentyk: my broda u based. In GHANA...

yeah i'm from GHANA Bro
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by twentyk(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
dayo2hot: Bro pls help a soul nw, I'm with 3k nw, how will I create account? How can I fund it pls, I want to stake bet on today's matches.
there are a lot of bookies(bookmaker) to open an account with both foreign and naija...(nairabret,nairastake,merrybet,9jabet etc are Nigerian bookies)log on and follow the procedure to sign up,also d procedure for funding ur account is also there....AND GOOGLE IS UR FRIEND...stay blessed....

1 Like

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
aliACCA: the only ghanaian here. just landed
You are welcome....

2 Likes

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
Now I begin.....

Topic No 1
What is Betting? The action of gambling money on the outcome of a race, game, or other unpredictable event.Betting is another way of gambling, just looking at the outside picture of the team, the fame and all sort. The risk here are always high because when you start and you lose you, you will want to regain your loss and you stake more money and you continuing losing, Most Nigerians takes it as gambling and not really serious about it... I practically spend over 13hrs doing my researches before predicting, this leads me to the meaning of Prediction.

What is Prediction? Prediction is like Forecasting, here you do lots of research. The risk here is low cause you have a plan on the amount you starting and you not exceeding that amount anytime.
For Example;
You predicted a bet with stake of 1000 naira and you won 80,000 naira, you must continue using 1000 naira you started with as your stake, it will take 80 straight losses before you lose your money, this leads me to the differences between betting and predictions.

Differences Between Betting and Prediction
1. When betting, you are in a hurry, you just pick teams based on their names while Prediction you will know when the team is in form and when to avoid picking them. Example is during the first macth of the season of any league, i don't predict because there can be surprises and there was with the likes of MANUTD, PSG, CELTIC, ATLETICO MADRID and others all failing at their first match.

Questions are Entertained before i continue.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Good one, am following closely.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by Peaceuntou: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Am following
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by aliACCA: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
we are all learning thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by dav8id(m): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
@OP can this your picks work with physical betting join? Or only work with online betting site?
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
dav8id: @OP can this your picks work with physical betting join? Or only work with online betting site?
What is physical betting join?? All i mean is you go to the betting shop in person. Abi na spiritually, you wan go there. instead of betting online.
All na the same...

1 Like

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by Ewizard(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
In aboki's voice " pire down ma bruda"...
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by Xxpress(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Have been into betting before but I stopped because it's against my religion but as a graduate with no work, my brother am rightly behind.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by Peter262: 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
RIDE ON SIRE,.PATIENTLY FOLLOWING
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by OCTAVO: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
Will be Right back. Thanks
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
Football betting is a game of chance, not a sustainable business per say

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
makeitsoon: Football betting is a game of chance, not a sustainable business per say

Its a business for me, my personal Job, you think say na beans, I spend roughly 13hrs on the net to research and predict. Todays was 100% Accuracy. All my 3 Top Tips Won. BOOM!!!!

Please no advert.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by rightflank: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
Can someone like me who knows nothing about football go into betting?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, / Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel / How To Block Your Bank Account And SIM Card In Case Of Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.