Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. (5047 Views)

Boko Haram Kingpins Busted And Arrested By Soldiers In Borno State. Photos / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by SaintChukz(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
I don't really know what to say about this, but i have a feeling this won't go down well with some particular sections of the country. Please read up the link to offer your own thoughts on this revelation.

http://www.naijahottestgist.com/2014/08/28/breaking-news-sheriff-and-ihejirika-just-named-as-boko-haram-kingpins/

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Donmarrius: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
SaintChukz: I don't really know what to say about this, but i have a feeling this won't go down well with some particular sections of the country. Please read up the link to offer your own thoughts on this revelation.

http://www.naijahottestgist.com/2014/08/28/breaking-news-sheriff-and-ihejirika-just-named-as-boko-haram-kingpins/
This is exactly what you get,when a country like Nigeria,refuses to sanitize her blogsphere!.

Op,both you,and the source you qouted,are product of Yaba left.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by kkkp: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
Donmarrius: This is exactly what you get,when a country like Nigeria,refuses to sanitize her blogsphere!.

also on Arise tv

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by EasternLeopard: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Donmarrius: This is exactly what you get,when a country like Nigeria,refuses to sanitize her blogsphere!.

You wicked ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by DIVINE78: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Thank You Jesus.
APC is again vindicated by this revelation.
People in APC have always seen Alimodu Sheriff as an enemy of Nigeria and therefore made sure he had no portfolio in the party. Alimodu has since joined his fellow Nigeria destroyers in PDP.
On Ihejirika.
It is so sad this is how Ihejirika and igbo by extension paid Obasanjo who allowed them to be promoted to top echelon of the Nigeria army back. No igbo officer made it to the position of GOC since 1966 coup until OBJ came in and had compassion on them. Shio!!!

9 Likes

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by rattlesnake(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lies from Australia

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Arysexy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
DIVINE78: Thank You Jesus.
People in APC have always seen Alimodu Sheriff as an enemy of Nigeria and therefore made sure he had no portfolio in the party. Alimodu has since joined his fellow Nigeria destroyers in PDP.
On Ihejirika.
It is so sad this is how Ihejirika and igbo by extension paid Obasanjo who allowed them to be promoted to top echelon of the Nigeria army back. No igbo officer made it to the position of GOC since 1966 coup until OBJ came in and had compassion on them. Shio!!!

U are a fat fool

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by donbuchi1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Former Borno Governor Ali Modu Sheriff, is guilty as claimed. But chief of army staff Lt-Gen Ihejirika, I need facts...

9 Likes

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by EasternLeopard: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
On Ihejirika.

It is no longer a rumour that some of you wasted Awo's free education

Thank God we know that in the days of Ihejirika, BH could not capture one town.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by EasternLeopard: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
donbuchi1: Former Borno Governor Ali Modu Sheriff, is guilty as claimed. But chief of army staff Lt-Gen Ihejirika, I need facts...

Ihejirika dealt with them so much that they can't forget him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by tiswell(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
On Ihejirika.
Involving the former COAS in this makes the source questionable,he fought BH gallantly in his time compare to what we are seeing lately....try to think outside tribalism sometimes.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Why ihejiriika? Is someone trying to stir up trouble? Do dis ostralian albinos hav any proof?

Adiok ono maysua! tongue

1 Like

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
lipsrsealed *SMH* for the Op
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Les: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
And how did the Austrian nigga get that information? Someone tell me if its on that Danm blog cos I'm clicking no sh,it. But seriously, who needs a prophet before you know that sheriff got a hand ✋ in boko things?? Even with facts, ihejirika is clean, not all facts are right

1 Like

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by djfaithy: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
EasternLeopard:

yeah by killing innocent Nigerians in the name of boko haram that he knows much about, you think we don't know that the only reason you easterners have been rejoicing and celebrating the genocide going on in the north is because you all see it as a revenge of the civil war that you plunged yourselves into, I won't say hijerika is guilty but I am 100% sure hijerika know more about boko haram than you and I.

7 Likes

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
ign0rant Australian
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
donbuchi1: Former Borno Governor Ali Modu Sheriff, is guilty as claimed. But chief of army staff Lt-Gen Ihejirika, I need facts...
^^ 60000000000 likes

1 Like

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
In sane climes when such allegation is made, the people task the government to investigate the allegation to unravel the truth. No citizen of a decent society will JUMP to judgement and conclusion before an allegation is verified to be true or false. Ihejirika's tribesmen that are jumping to his defense without asking for thorough investigation should have a rethink(This reminds me of Stealer Odua scenario). I am in no way condemning Ihejirika nor absolving him on this but thorough investigation should be done.

God bless Us

5 Likes

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by seunmsg(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Alimodu Sheriff's involvement with Boko Haram is well known. What is strange is Gen. Ihejerika's involvement. We need more evidence from the Australian to fully convince us of his involvement.

Lack of evidence notwithstanding, I think the truth about the sponsors of Boko Haram will be very dirty when finally exposed and I have the feeling very top officials in the present GEJ regime will be fingered. It makes no sense that in over 5 years of investigation, our combined security agencies still can't figure out the sponsors and mode of financing of Boko Haram. Someone somewhere in a top position is covering up the truth.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by solid3(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
Wow, if this is true, then we are beginning to see the end of this menace.
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by dtruth3(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
@op, go and tell that to gullible Nigerians, not Educated once on Nairaland.

Initially, all the leaders of APC including Hell ru- fire, were ready to swear even wit their lifes, that no member of the APC had anything to do with Bokoharam.
Barley 2months after Sheriff had defected to the PDP, they have come to terms, to believe that Shariff had links with Bokoharam. Mtchew...

If i may ask, why wait till Sheriff defected before believing?

Also, as an "inteligent" man, how can u believe that Bokoharam leaders, will ever tell anyone their real sponsors?

To make matters worst, gullible Nairalanders (Educated illiterates) has started buying into this trash!

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
whatlyf: In sane climes when such allegation is made, the people task the government to investigate the allegation to unravel the truth. No citizen of a decent society will JUMP to judgement and conclusion before an allegation is verified to be true or false. Ihejirika's tribesmen that are jumping to his defense without asking for thorough investigation should have a rethink(This reminds me of Stealer Odua scenario). I am in no way condemning Ihejirika nor absolving him on this but thorough investigation should be done.

God bless Us
from a waterleave brain.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by EasternLeopard: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
djfaithy: yeah by killing innocent Nigerians in the name of boko haram that he knows much about, you think we don't know that the only reason you easterners have been rejoicing and celebrating the genocide going on in the north is because you all see it as a revenge of the civil war that you plunged yourselves into, I won't say hijerika is guilty but I am 100% sure hijerika know more about boko haram than you and I.

At least his services has pass a message to the North which is " If we are serious we will silent your madness"

If we plunged ourselves into the last civil war

The North has plunged themselves into a new one

Don't you think the treatment given to the Biafrans should be given to the North.

9 Likes

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
EasternLeopard:

At least his services has pass a message to the North which is " If we are serious we will silent your madness"

If we plunged ourselves into the last civil war

The North has plunged themselves into a new one

Don't you think the treatment given to the Biafrans should be given to the North.
LMAO
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Iluvberem: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
CHAI!!!! I don laf tire

APC Trying and striving for a clean slate since 2011

They are now afraid the truth might come out so they fabricated this news to confuse nigerians.

BUT

TELL THAT TO MY CATS

I am too old to be fooled by some brainless old fool.

APC is bokoharam-----DSS

Believe this rumor or false news then you can believe I killed shekau with my 9mm english barreta.

Be blessed as you entertain yourselves with this news.
GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by musaibnabdul(m): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
Front page sharp sharp. Alimodu Sheriff started this mess for political reasons, he is currently under GEJ umbrella and you tell me FG is not ... Gen Ihejerika profited from sheriff's mess that is why it would not end soon. They making money!

1 Like

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
musaibnabdul: Front page sharp sharp. Alimodu Sheriff started this mess for political reasons, he is currently under GEJ umbrella and you tell me FG is not ... Gen Ihejerika profited from sheriff's mess that is why it would not end soon. They making money!
LIES AND HALF-TRUTHS
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Lilimax(f): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hmm...
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cry
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by desirewhet(m): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2014

Lol... Pls wat is yaba left?? For som of us dat r stil learner?
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by lordsilver: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
EasternLeopard:

To the extend that their leaders (Northern Elders) wanted to drag Ihejirika to ICC.
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by lordsilver: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
Yaba Left na d place where dem dey treat peopie wey get suko suko grin cheesy

desirewhet:

Lol... Pls wat is yaba left?? For som of us dat r stil learner?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Building The List Of Notable UNN Alumni / NNAMDI KANU : We Are Not Seceding From Nigeria / Just In: Heavy Explosion Rocks Spdc Trunk Line In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.