Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Who Has Been Able To Load Those Cards Displayed On That TV Station? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Has Been Able To Load Those Cards Displayed On That TV Station? (449 Views)

Shocking! The Life Of Sarah Baartman's - South African Woman Displayed In France / As Anyone Ever Won Any Of Those Recharge Cards Displayed On Ontv. / Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Been Able To Load Those Cards Displayed On That TV Station? by Maximus85(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
I don't want to mention the TV station's name so that seun will not drop the NL Kondo on me.
I just want to be sure that those cards are not used recharged cards. For the fun of it, I've tried loading them once or twice and no matter how fast I was, the card will had been used by another subscriber.

Tell us if you have been able to load any of those cards and how much airtime is in the cards.

(1) (Reply)

Football Vs Sex / 23 Indispensible Work Leadership Skills / Boko Haram Engaged Intalks Over Kidnapped Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.