Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? (2830 Views)

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. / Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by inbox(m): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2008
Was just wondering about how possible this could be cos this friend of mine is acting very funny and sheepishly concerning this chic, I know she is married but when my guy asked her if she was married, she answered “not actually” abeg which one is not actually again? Its either one is married or not, so I am asking is it possible to be in love with another mans wife? cos my guy is sweraing that he is madly in love with her.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by Encomium(m): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2008
Bros, whether it is you or your guy as you claimed, what is in the air right now is absolute lust and not love. Beware!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by MissyB1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2008
Encomium:

Bros, whether it is you or your guy as you claimed
Rotfl . . .
Why do i agree ? cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2008
@Topic
It is possible, very possible
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by dani1luv: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2008
veri veri possible. . .
@ ibk
lyke me falli 4 yhu grin
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2008
@dani
lol ok o cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by dani1luv: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2008
abi yhu nevr get hook lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2008
hook as in?
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by dani1luv: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2008
hook: - husband on NL embarassed i hope yhu dnt
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2008
I'm actually married in real life, for like 2 years tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by spikedcylinder: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2008
Another man's wife? Wetin concern me? Whose head will they break?
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by dani1luv: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2008
@ ibk
i knw yhu jokin lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2008
@dani
I'm not smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by inbox(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2008
@Encomiun
@Missy B

I had this girl that was VERY attracted to me during my service yr but she was engaged to be married and cos of that singular fact i dint go anywhere near her cos i know the level of investment a man can make b4 he thinks of getting married to a girl, So there was no way i was going to jeopardise a mans future,that was just a fiancee not to talk of when she is atually married,beware what goes around comes around
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by inbox(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2008
Nlanders nor go kill me. infact i don tell the guy make e RUN because the chic husband na yoruba man, e fit don put magoon 4 her body.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by dani1luv: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2008
@ ibk . . .

cry cry
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by inbox(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2008
And for ur info dani1luv ibk is also a yoruba girl o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by dani1luv: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2008
@ outbox
and am a yoruba boi cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2008
inbox:

And for ur info dani1luv ibk is also a yoruba girl o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol, how do you know that? cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by dani1luv: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2008
4rm ya name gyal wink
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by agaba123(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2008
ibkaye:

hook as in?
as bra hook. U no get am? haba
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2008
@dani
may not be my real name tongue grin

agaba123:

as bra hook. U no get am? haba
you no serious tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by dani1luv: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2008
i knw yhur name nna

ibukun oladimeji moreinike
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2008
dani1luv:

i knw yhur name nna

ibukun oladimeji moreinike
nah mate tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by dani1luv: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2008
i nor go gree 4 yhu 2dy

yur name na ibukun, oluwafunmi, busola, tutu grin
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2008
dani1luv:

i nor go gree 4 yhu 2dy

yur name na ibukun, oluwafunmi, busola, tutu grin
nah mate x2 tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by dani1luv: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2008
erhm erhm ibukun. . . . omotola. . . . bukola. . . . . . wink
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by inbox(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2008
ibkaye:

Lol, how do you know that? cheesy

Checked out yhur
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2008
Lol nah, you are forgetting that I am also hausa, maybe you can come up with something like Ibukun Zainab Olufunmi Nalla Jamila Adesola grin
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by inbox(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2008
so ibk if u are married another guy can still fall 4 yhu? wahala dy o!
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2008
inbox:

so ibk if u are married another guy can still fall 4 yhu? wahala dy o!
is it not possible? I'm not saying I would want such a thing to happen but it is still possible
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife? by dani1luv: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2008
yeah possible cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! A Pregnancy Which Is 5 Months Or More Wants To Be Terminated / Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: / Naija Church Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.