Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] (41810 Views)

Short Story - Catfished! / Ways To Avoid Getting “catfished” (scamed Online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
For those who don't know the meaning of "catifished", it is a slang term for being deceived. In our generation today, a lot of people tend to use filters, photoshop and specific angles to beautify their pictures. But this has gotten to a whole new level. Instagram, facebook, twitter have become the foundation of catfishes. They deceive people online,creating an image of what they are not. The question is...have you ever hooked up with a guy/girl that totally disappointed you? Share your stories. Here are some of the catfishiest girls on the internet

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lol. grin grin I havent experiend any of it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Zonacom(m): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Oya show us your real pic and the catfished version

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
More pics of the catfishest girls on the net

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
@OP, i've been catfished by you grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
More catfishiness

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
Logicalmindy: Lol. grin grin I havent experiend any of it.
lol don't worry you will soon!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
Elantracey: grin grin
lolz why the smiles?
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
frankben1: @OP, i've been catfished by you grin grin
sad

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
marieolae: lolz why the smiles?

I've met some catfished guys grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Elantracey:

I've met some catfished guys grin
really, share your story! Let's hear!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Yeah, the OP is a catfisher tongue shocked

I have not been catfish coz I hate internet dating, or hookups. Some girls will fake smile, face, boobs, a.s.s even fake voice when you call them tru skye, icq or even mobile

Wonders of internet. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by rioemmanuel(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
no i havent

A real nigga cant get catfished.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
Johnwizzy: Yeah, the OP is a catfisher tongue shocked
the question is have u been catfished, yes or no? Simple
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
marieolae: sad
hahaha.... Yes..

But I love the way you catfished me.... m not gonna leave you tho cool
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
frankben1: hahaha.... Yes..

But I love the way you catfished me.... m not gonna leave you tho cool
ok

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
marieolae: the question is have u been catfished, yes or no? Simple

Ok, simply unquote me and up there you'll see the answer tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
marieolae: ok
I spent 5mins to type that and all you could say is "OK". SMH...

Diaris god o

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by purplesummer(f): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Have been catfished by a guy grin
It's a result of inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by hannesy(f): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Heeehhe new word added to my diary *jote dwn CATFISHED*

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by mencade5(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
that girl br ea sts for that pix don fall finish ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by lirusehn(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
shocked shocked shocked power of make-ups Am not sure pictures cud seriously be editted to that extent

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
lirusehn:
shocked shocked shocked power of make-ups Am not sure pictures cud seriously be editted to that extent
its photoshop sir. i have seen many pics like that. fat women get slimmer. bigger ass/boobs, eyes, face, nose. lips and even hair. all photoshoped

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by lirusehn(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
krall: its photoshop sir. i have seen many pics like that. fat women get slimmer. bigger ass/boobs, eyes, face, nose. lips and even hair. all photoshoped

Nawaooo.

Crushing on NL babes shud be a NO NO

22 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by djeezy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lol. Just experienced one. The boobs. She told me she used push up bra or something, different from what I saw on her pics. A friend of mine got catfished recently.....The supposedly big buttt chick used butt pad....

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
djeezy: Lol. Just experienced one. The boobs. She told me she used push up bra or something, different from what I saw on her pics. A friend of mine got catfished recently.....The supposedly big buttt chick used butt pad....
lool that's funny
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
hannesy: Heeehhe new word added to my diary *jote dwn CATFISHED*
yup yup its a new slang in town

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by ifyn4real: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
marieolae: the question is have u been catfished, yes or no? Simple
Nah i have'nt

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Emmy9ite(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Yea.... She wasn't what I saw online. Lol at the pictures posted above
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
Emmy9ite: Yea.... She wasn't what I saw online. Lol at the pictures posted above
so how was she like

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
marieolae: For those who don't know the meaning of "catifished", it is a slang term for being deceived. In our generation today, a lot of people tend to use filters, photoshop and specific angles to beautify their pictures. But this has gotten to a whole new level. Instagram, facebook, twitter have become the foundation of catfishes. They deceive people online,creating an image of what they are not. The question is...have you ever hooked up with a guy/girl that totally disappointed you? Share your stories. Here are some of the catfishiest girls on the internet
I agree with you, as a matter of fact. My Facebook friends in our group came together
to help expose this catfish bitch who lied about everything. She lied about photos, post, copied and pasted everything. We exposed her and made a video about catfish awareness and shared the video within our group circle. The catfish found out about it and deleted the account. We used master persuasiveness, and prescreening other friends of the catfish that were friends with us but not in our group. We found over 30 catfish men and women, well.... mostly women. Long story short the leader of our group deleted over 500 people who didn't believe him after hardcore evidence as well as video. Smh its sad but true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.