Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now (913 Views)

Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? / Which Section Of Nairaland Really Made Your 2015...click To See Mine. / Which Section Is Your Favourite On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by Phemour: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2008
I came through Nairaland/Education , i Later found Nairaland/Nairaland, i was out for two Months but i"m back.

Right now i'm getting Addicted  to any fucken Post on Nairaland Home Page

Let Start. Where are u, which are u Addicted to Right Now and may be which do u peep  wink

[size=15pt]Phemour[/size]
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by SeanT21(f): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2008
Many:

Travel
Politics
TV/Movies
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2008
I joined NL because of a topic in Educatio[/b]n section I couldn't stand not contributing to.
In my early days on NL, [b]Education
, Religion and [b]Job[/b]s were my favourites.
But as of today this is the order:
1, Politics(initially,I didn't like to open this sectn, presumed Nigerian youths don't like politics, so nothing interesting 'll be going on there)
2, Sports
3, Culture( I used to hate this section b4, until some topics drew me there, and wow)
4, Islam for Muslims
5, Nairaland
6, Journals and Diaries

At one time of the other I have opened Romance, Sexuality, TV and and via one homepage topic, I have found myself in Travel too, but other than these i can't remember opening any other section
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by mukina2: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2008
Sports . .always have been sports cheesy
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by manmustwac(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2008
the spurs thread and religion
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by davina007: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2008
phemour abass how
ike dutse
greet oga
nairalander 4 life
baca 4 life
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by Phemour: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2008
davina007:

phemour abass how
ike dutse
greet oga
nairalander 4 life
baca 4 life

Welcome to Nairaland Forum, the busiest website in Nigeria Africa

who u?
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by Phemour: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2008
mukina2:

Sports . .always have been sports cheesy

huh too like games
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by chessguru(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2008
NONE!!
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by Sapphic: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2009
Used to be Literature, Now Probably Romance/Sexuality undecided
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by Gabry(f): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2009
Since when PHEMOUR is this serious? :/ nansense! angry

@Topic,
None. . . angry
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by Phemour: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2009
gabrywyl:

Since when PHEMOUR is this serious? :/ nansense! angry

@Topic,
None. . . angry

Dont Start!
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by Gabry(f): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2009
Hmm! Hater! angry
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by Muza(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2009
Politics,
Cos i like stopping those bigots from running their mouths on topics they dont hav the tinest facts.

then maybe romance and culture.

(1) (Reply)

Meaningless Reasons Given When You Get Banned on NairaLand. / Beware Of Family Friends Or Old Friends They Can Bring You Woe / Before U Get Married .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.