Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) (59434 Views)

See The Most Beautiful Eyes On This Black Kid. / Photos: 12 Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Beautiful Eyes / Top 10 Most Beautiful Eyes In The World [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
I like the ladies with hazel eyes. grin cheesy cool
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by irishCream: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
curiouses:
Stop right there Atinuke. Do you know how old I am? Anyway, you said her eyes when she was still younger. Obasanjo was once a cute baby, can we use the word cute in the same context with baba iyabo this day? That's the case here, Regina can not be allowed to be radiating in her younger days glory. Aloha
stop hating! It ain't healthy for ur age tongue

1 Like

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by gebest: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
curiouses:

What is beautiful in this eyes embarassed embarassed embarassed

my brother the thing tire me o.
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by femi9naija(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
V u seen my bae, then U've not seen the most beautiful eye
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by joshuaidibia(m): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
debrihachi:
nope ....y
ur pix. kinda luks familiar. whr do u sch?
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by nitlad: 12:06am On Aug 30, 2014
curiouses: Most Beautiful

lol grin cheesy grin

I reckon this is supposed to be a mugshot/passport photograph and not the eye scan that it defintely screams?
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 30, 2014
curiouses:

grin grin grin
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by whitecat007: 2:49am On Aug 30, 2014
The topic is misleading. It should have been ibos with beautiful eyes. I see you shoved one Yoruba in there to cover your tribalistic arsse but, sorry not buying it. There are better looking eyes in Nigeria than those on this list.

Now, I know why we will never have an ibo president in Nigeria, the ibo president won't be able to find "good and competent" people outside his tribe to fill the cabinet.
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Ujunkem(f): 2:58am On Aug 30, 2014
i see no extra ordinary eyes in those pictures
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Ishilove: 3:57am On Aug 30, 2014
UjSizzle: Rita is always looking beautiful.
What is beauty? All I see is loads of expertly applied makeup at work here. I will love to see her without any jot of makeup before I will agree to your own perception of beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Obinoscopy(m): 4:06am On Aug 30, 2014
Ishilove:
What is beauty? I see loads of expertly makeup at work here. I will love to see her without any jot of makeup before I will agree to your own perception of beauty.
My thoughts exactly.

Ujunkem: i see no extra ordinary eyes in those pictures
Same here
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Ishilove: 4:10am On Aug 30, 2014
Obinoscopy: My thoughts exactly.

Same here
Beauty is subjective. We bring our own biases when determining what is beautiful and what is not. Heck, I think Julia Roberts is one of the most beautiful caucasian women I have ever seen, but many will disagree.
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by aurorae: 5:15am On Aug 30, 2014
what on God's green earth did Ibinabo do with her nose?so weird
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by aurorae: 5:21am On Aug 30, 2014
nikkyshyne: Story story, stoory. Once upon a time, time time. *yawns*
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by aurorae: 5:23am On Aug 30, 2014

actually its not.it just summed up most of the problems plaguing the African and the Nigerian society which I'm pretty sure is where you stem from.
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Obinoscopy(m): 5:53am On Aug 30, 2014
UjSizzle: Rita is always looking beautiful.
That's due to the transformative powers of make-up artists. Without make-up, hers is not half as beautiful as yours smiley.
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Obinoscopy(m): 5:55am On Aug 30, 2014
Ishilove:
Beauty is subjective. We bring our own biases when determining what is beautiful and what is not. Heck, I think Julia Roberts is one of the most beautiful caucasian women I have ever seen , but many will disagree.
Yea, I agree. I think her personality and aura is what made her stand out.

1 Like

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by safarigirl(f): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2014
whitecat007: The topic is misleading. It should have been ibos with beautiful eyes. I see you shoved one Yoruba in there to cover your tribalistic arsse but, sorry not buying it. There are better looking eyes in Nigeria than those on this list.

Now, I know why we will never have an ibo president in Nigeria, the ibo president won't be able to find "good and competent" people outside his tribe to fill the cabinet.
mumu. Lola Omotayo and Yemi Blaq- 2 Yorubas.

Ibinabo Fiberisima, Caroline Danjuma, Regina Askia- Bayelsa, 2 Akwa-Ibomites

What's your own?
Ishilove:
Beauty is subjective. We bring our own biases when determining what is beautiful and what is not. Heck, I think Julia Roberts is one of the most beautiful caucasian women I have ever seen, but many will disagree.
I think she looks like a poor housemaid/ plantation worker....but since most white females are extremely plain looking, she fits right in.

1 Like

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2014
safarigirl: mumu. Lola Omotayo and Yemi Blaq- 2 Yorubas.

Ibinabo Fiberisima, Caroline Danjuma, Regina Askia- Bayelsa, 2 Akwa-Ibomites

What's your own?

I think she looks like a poor housemaid/ plantation worker....but since most white females are extremely plain looking, she fits right in.

thanks 4 replying him.

monalisa - rivers

ibinabo- rivers

tonto- rivers

regina- akwa ibom

mike okon- akwa ibom

Caroline akwa ibom

Lola- Yoruba

Yemi - Yoruba
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2014
whitecat007: The topic is misleading. It should have been ibos with beautiful eyes. I see you shoved one Yoruba in there to cover your tribalistic arsse but, sorry not buying it. There are better looking eyes in Nigeria than those on this list.

monalisa - rivers

ibinabo- rivers

tonto- rivers

regina- akwa ibom

mike okon- akwa ibom

Caroline akwa ibom

Lola- Yoruba

Yemi - Yoruba
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by UjSizzle(f): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2014
Ishilove:
What is beauty? All I see is loads of expertly applied makeup at work here. I will love to see her without any jot of makeup before I will agree to your own perception of beauty.
Hian. Ishilove, with or without makeup the woman still looks good. Maybe not drop dead gorgeous, but she's beautiful.

And I think Julia Roberts is beautiful too. That smile is just......
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by UjSizzle(f): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2014
Obinoscopy: That's due to the transformative powers of make-up artists. Without make-up, hers is not half as beautiful as yours smiley.
grin Thank you.
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by debrihachi(f): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2014
safarigirl: babe, next time they ask you that Uniben question, don't even answer them.

It's some sort of trap
thanks ms
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Revolva(m): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2014

why do u say such ......i m ashamed of you nikkishyne....no brains

1 Like

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2014
curiouses:

well shes the only ex beauty queen amongst the pack n shes still got it....u gotta see her when she was younger..
so nobody does it better than Reggie..
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
curiouses:

Well, like they all say, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by nikkyshyne(f): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
Revolva:

why do u say such ......i m ashamed of you nikkishyne....no brains
Like I give 2 f*cks of your opinion bout me? Lol.

My point is.. he made a point, but this thread isn't the right place to vent his anger. Run along now and go do something with your brain, since I don't have one according to you. A**hole!
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls whats regina, monalisa, phyno and some others doing there?
Point of correction op, most fall under d category of either

1. 'Make-up' eye
2. Changed lens-eye
3 Normal eye....
There's nothing attractive about these eyes.

Ini edo, dakore, omosexy, stella and d like are meant to b on dat list nt to mention d ghanians yet.
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
hannesy: Lalalallalallastica is soooo obsess with celebrities quote me wrong

It might be he is spiritually possessed
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
curiouses: Most Beautiful

Hahahahahahahahajajajajajajajajajajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calabar Girls Twerk For Davido As He Watches ( Pics, Videos) / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa / Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.