Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend (8344 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by lastchild: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
KMTee:

wow
at 32, u cant actually be an undergraduate
is it dat u dont av a job for u to be expecting a gurl to Bleep on a friday noon or u are off-duty and d best way to use it is to Bleep a gurl? i pity you.
you need to change..life is not all about sex
who told you that a 32 year old can't be an undergraduate when we have 40 years old jambites Lol...

Anyway am not an undergraduate neither am I a jobless fellow, am at home by this time waiting for a girl to phuck because some people are somewhere working their ass out for me to pay them at the end of the month, isn't that intelligence?
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by snadguy007(m): 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
lastchild: Many people misunderstood this my thread, as am typing this am expecting a girl to come around by 2.pm for a hot phuck

Some of you pity me as if I can't get a girl,I do get girls more than people in a relationship, my problem is that these girls like hanging around me for phuck or something best known to them but not as a gf
Seems you have a talent in bleeping, why not take it as a job and make money out of it instead of allowing it to waste.

1 Like

Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by lastchild: 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chairbabe: you no dey shame? You still get mouth dey write Lubbish!!! angry angry
please highlight the rubbish for me, am saying the truth and you call it rubbish
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by lastchild: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
snadguy007: Seems you have a talent in bleeping, why not take it as a job and make money out of it instead of allowing it to waste.
guy be serious,

I wasn't bothered about it since am getting girls for phuck but am concern now because I have to get married someday
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by benELOHIM7(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
ancestral power sad

1 Like

Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
obiscolly: Keep playing around bro..there's still much time to get a gf.
@32? Haba, this is bad advise. By 32 I should be done with having kids.

2 Likes

Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by obiscolly(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
blink182: @32? Haba, this is bad advise. By 32 I should be done with having kids.
Lool..was just being sarcastic tho grin So it's now he sees it needful to start a relationship? God knows how long they'll spend getting to know each other, before actual courting begins, then marriage. He should be approaching 40 by then.

1 Like

Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by snadguy007(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
lastchild: guy be serious,

I wasn't bothered about it since am getting girls for phuck but am concern now because I have to get married someday
Dont be concerned, enjoy yourself while you are still young cos when you grow old, you will live to tell the story
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by lastchild: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
blink182: @32? Haba, this is bad advise. By 32 I should be done with having kids.
how old are you?
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
lastchild: how old are you?
old enough to get a girl pregnant and cater for her and our baby without external input.
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by lastchild: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
blink182: old enough to get a girl pregnant and cater for her and our baby without external input.
Lol.. Nice responds but doesn't answer my question
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
obiscolly:
Lool..was just being sarcastic tho grin So it's now he sees it needful to start a relationship? God knows how long they'll spend getting to know each other, before actual courting begins, then marriage. He should be approaching 40 by then.
lol, well that's your pattern. I have never been in a relationship for up to one year at a stretch. I am very fast at profiling personality, if the girl talks a lot, after 5 meetings I know who she is. If she's reserved then it takes longer. I know what I want in a woman and I may know my wife for less than 6 months before we get married.

I do not advise anyone to emulate me because I am not governed by rules or controlled by taboos when it comes to relationships.
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
lastchild: Lol.. Nice responds but doesn't answer my question
lol, you should know the question has been dodged. grin
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by lastchild: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
blink182: lol, you should know the question has been dodged. grin
Lol..
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by seankay(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Your on a long thing bro.if you don't have a gf, do you have a bf?
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by obiscolly(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
blink182: lol, well that's your pattern. I have never been in a relationship for up to one year at a stretch. I am very fast at profiling personality, if the girl talks a lot, after 5 meetings I know who she is. If she's reserved then it takes longer. I know what I want in a woman and I may know my wife for less than 6 months before we get married.

I do not advise anyone to emulate me because I am not governed by rules or controlled by taboos when it comes to relationships.
Hmmn...6 months? Oh well, I tend to study people quickly too, but I should give at least a year for courtship. That's fair enough considering you're making a decision to spend the REST OF YOUR LIFE with her. There should be no rooms for mistakes. Mind you, some girls can fake a personality for that long and that begs for taking extra caution before making up your mind.
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by domdan13(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
lastchild: yes,it was even worse then,many who read this may think am ugly,Lol.. People actually get surprise when I tell them because am actually cute

Lool...as far as am concerned all diz story you yearning na "Story 4 the Gods"...diz not Ur real self..derez still a lot u hiding..Or yuv forgotten d babe u impregnated in d village..see guy luk at yur past maybe yu don scatter 1 babes life..Wey she don swear 4 yuu...
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by lastchild: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
domdan13:

Lool...as far as am concerned all fix story you yearning na "Story 4 the Gods"...diz not Ur real self..derez still a lot u hiding..Or yuv forgotten d babe u impregnated in d village..see guy luk at yur past maybe yu don scatter 1 babes life..Wey she don swear 4 yuu...
if som1 swear 4 me I think girls should be running away from me, but in this case they do come around but not to be labeled as mike's(not real name)gf
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by SirBigH: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
At 32? Man, this is serious. Well, I can only tell you to calm down. Don't be too in a hurry to date a girl when you meet her. Develop friendship first with her and hopefully, you guys can date.
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by Deapexboy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
@op u don't av gf but you do bleep,u bleep dem after that u ask dem out they still say NO,they only want to hang around with you 4 sum bleeping...after bleeping they dump you not you dumping dem......YOUR CASE IS COMPLICATED.......

If nfin is wrong wit you..ask ur father weda dos em old babes swear 4 am...or go beg ur village pple

advice no b curse ooo
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
obiscolly:
Hmmn...6 months? Oh well, I tend to study people quickly too, but I should give at least a year for courtship. That's fair enough considering you're making a decision to spend the REST OF YOUR LIFE with her. There should be no rooms for mistakes. Mind you, some girls can fake a personality for that long and that begs for taking extra caution before making up your mind.
My friend e clear say you never follow women well well, you can not study a woman enough and there's no perfect marriage or anything even near it. What I look for is peace, a woman that gives peace. If you think courting a woman for long will fully expose her then you will be shocked.

The purpose of me studying her personality is so that I can influence it in my favour while keeping my dignity and most importantly making her feel she's in control while in reality she's doing my bidding.

In the end do whatever gives you peace.
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
onstelly: @ poster are you serious, even during your uni days no gf !
I didn't have one all through university. The female friends around me were mostly there for me and I never lacked anything a relationship stood to give me.
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by Realone92(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
bros just go eskimi serious, no joke , the ,girls yapa . online dating to bad
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by obiscolly(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
blink182: My friend e clear say you never follow women well well, you can not study a woman enough and there's no perfect marriage or anything even near it. What I look for is peace, a woman that gives peace. If you think courting a woman for long will fully expose her then you will be shocked.

The purpose of me studying her personality is so that I can influence it in my favour while keeping my dignity and most importantly making her feel she's in control while in reality she's doing my bidding.

In the end do whatever gives you peace.
Different strokes for different folks. I don't claim to be a love expert but 6 months is quite short in my opinion. So gladly have it your way smiley
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
lastchild: First of all, I created a new I'd so I can pour out the real me,what ever thing I post with this Id is nothing but the truth

I was born on 19th april 1982,32 years of age now but what me and people very close to me don't understand is why I never had a gf before, am not a virgin which means I do get some actions but never had a gf properly

Whoever I meet is in a relationship or not ready for one because she just came out from a miserable one

I've tried all my life but failed,when some people said they never had a girlfriend,what they actually meant is that the relationship usually collapse within days,mine is that no one has ever said yes

I wasn't all that bothered because I had sex more than people who have gf but now that am serious getting one its becoming almost impossible, it seems the harder I try the harder it becomes

Is anyone in my shoes
obiscolly's post dragged my attention here. A girl has never told me 'yes I will date you'. You are doing it the wrong way, just be easy and remove the formality.

When you see a girl you like, go over to her and collect digits for future reference. Be her friend and be there for her. Draw close to her and make physical contact every now and then. Read the signs if she's into you or not. If she's not and you love her then persist while keeping your cool. Girls are like books and playing chess, you have to foresee and regulate. Eventually when you get her down, she's yours.

I don't really like my explanation but I hope you get the idea. Do not expect a yes and you can always make a girl love you more than her boyfriend.

Girls just coming out of a terrible relationship are some of the easiest to get. Just console her. As in pet am well well. You will be amazed at how fast things move from 'I'm not interested' to 'sweet, I'm missing you'.

The next girl you meet, you can quote me and share the excuse she's posing. We go tackle am here. Woman matter too small.

Before I forget, I hope you are not full-time introvert o because then even me no fit help. I'm also an introvert but know when to switch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
obiscolly:
Different strokes for different folks. I don't claim to be a love expert but 6 months is quite short in my opinion. So gladly have it your way smiley
lol, neither am I. Only doing as I can afford.
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by McLove(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
lastchild: First of all, I created a new I'd so I can pour out the real me,what ever thing I post with this Id is nothing but the truth

I was born on 19th april 1982,32 years of age now but what me and people very close to me don't understand is why I never had a gf before, am not a virgin which means I do get some actions but never had a gf properly

Whoever I meet is in a relationship or not ready for one because she just came out from a miserable one

I've tried all my life but failed,when some people said they never had a girlfriend,what they actually meant is that the relationship usually collapse within days,mine is that no one has ever said yes

I wasn't all that bothered because I had sex more than people who have gf but now that am serious getting one its becoming almost impossible, it seems the harder I try the harder it becomes

Is anyone in my shoes
You should not be worried, Seun sef is still single
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by onstelly(f): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
blink182: I didn't have one all through university. The female friends around me were mostly there for me and I never lacked anything a relationship stood to give me.
Hmmm am kinda surprise oh
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Vanellope:

Are you looking for a gf or a wife?

sister,your pic reminds me of omotola without makeup..
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by lavita2(f): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
lastchild: yes,it was even worse then,many who read this may think am ugly,Lol.. People actually get surprise when I tell them because am actually cute

Your not having had a girlfriend might be due to the way your spell. Using 'am' instead of 'I'm' smacks of gross immaturity. No offence. wink
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by lastchild: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
lavita2:

Your not having had a girlfriend might be due to the way your spell. Using 'am' instead of 'I'm' smacks of gross immaturity. No offence. wink
Lol... Look at who's correcting someone come fall his own hand big time, just read what you wrote

"Your not having had a girlfriend" this is ridiculous,

1 Like

Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by lavita2(f): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
lastchild: Lol... Look at who's correcting someone come fall his own hand big time, just read what you wrote

"Your not having had a girlfriend" this is ridiculous,
lmao..your english teacher did a bad job with you..take heart pal..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Be Honest / Meet The 24yr Old Young M.A, An American Rapper And Core Lesbian (photos) / My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.