Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2242945 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
1030!

If you were endlessly force-fed History by your grandfather as a child like I was, you'd remember 1030 as the year when St. Olaf II and his army of over 3,000 soldiers were defeated and killed in battle by pagan peasant farmers in the Norwegian Battle of Stiklestad.
So, I dedicate this plot to all the PEASANTS and KWASIAS on this thread.

Fram, fram, Bonder!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Am an objective and honest person.... It does not matter whether I love you or not,I call you out when you misbehave...... You've really been on my case today.... Are you in your period?

There's nothing objective in your illogical calling out of Tayo. You accuse of him judging, like he'd never talk about Ellah. Yet few hours later, you commit the same sin you are accusing him of.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
Keep deceiving yourself

#ewu_gambia
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bradtheladlong:
someone's impersonating me here? I doubt it tho. I searched 'bradtheladlong' as soon as I registered here. I'm not sure a handle popped up. Just a couple mentions

grin cheesy I was actually saying, you beat me to impersonating the real bradtheladlong, Impressive!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Y'all say you want racism to end, but keep promoting it with your endless racist remarks. What does it matter if a white man's services is engaged in a black show? What happened to 'one world'? Like I said, I'm only here cos the organizers want me here. I'll be gone once I fulfil my contract obligations.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
chrisviral:

grin cheesy I was actually saying, you beat me to impersonating the real bradtheladlong, Impressive!
oh you wanted to impersonate me? Sly
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Are they on the finale yet? That BBA is making me go haywire because I don't want any other person to be the winner than Nigerian Tayo! That GIANT nature must be represented with swag like the Americans! Please, boycott South African products if Tayo is evicted from the house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

No offence taken. I just want you to stay in character. You can't be going in and out of character like that.
Yo, it's all good, bruh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bradtheladlong:
Y'all say you want racism to end, but keep promoting it with your endless racist remarks. What does it matter if a white man's services is engaged in a black show? What happened to 'one word'? Like I said, I'm only here cos the organizers want me here. I'll be gone once I fulfil my contract obligations.
Why can't you get it into your white skull that no contestant can be evicted without proper voting..... Is everything about you? This is about people who can't even get a chance to see what Africa really thinks about them....but will be eliminated unfairly because a white boy in some flop reality show wants them out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:

There's nothing objective in your illogical calling out of Tayo. You accuse of him judging, like he'd never talk about Ellah. Yet few hours later, you commit the same sin you are accusing him of.
Slowly but surely you are starting to get on my nerves.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Like you've never cheated once or twice?
HMMMMN,SO YOU SEE NOTHING IN CHEATINGwink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
1030... u get my point.. nxt target is 1100 nd 1111.. dem go knw.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:
Are they on the finale yet? That BBA is making me go haywire because I don't want any other person to be the winner than Nigerian Tayo! That GIANT nature must be represented with swag like the Americans! Please, boycott South African products if Tayo is evicted from the house.

Seconded!
grin grin

But, some African countries hates the Nigerian swag.
What do you have to say about that?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
v24m:

Says who tongue
SAYS ME tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Why can't you get it into your white skull that no contestant can be evicted without proper voting..... Is everything about you? This is about people who can't even get a chance to see what Africa really thinks about them....but will be eliminated unfairly because a white boy in some flop reality show wants them out.

Damn are you really arguing with this guy shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wetin concern Breadthelongthroat with Nairaland...abeg decanta no be every rain weh fall must beat you. sad sad sad

That guy is a hoax poster.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

well, apparently the organizers don't share your exact sentiments. Millions have been invested in this show, ratings haven't equalledmoney spent. The organizers reserve the right to bring up whatever twists they want to, if it helps realize profits.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

So you believe that's Brad? Na wa. I didn't expect you to swallow this charade, hook, line & sinker.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

well, apparently the organizers don't share your exact sentiments. Millions have been invested in this show, ratings haven't equalled money spent. The organizers reserve the right to bring up whatever twists they want to, if it helps realize profits. You seem concerned about a certain housemate. Not to worry. I'll only evict whoever steps on my toes
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
v24m:

Damn are you really arguing with this guy shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wetin concern Breadthelongthroat with Nairaland...abeg decanta no be every rain weh fall must beat you. sad sad sad

That guy is a hoax poster.
Lol I know ....but in life you can never be too sure.....whoever is impersonating him is doing an amazing job....this one and the one on twitter both have the same writing technique .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Slowly but surely you are starting to get on my nerves.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:

So you believe that's Brad? Na wa. I didn't expect you to swallow this charade, hook, line & sinker.

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Yungwhy(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bradtheladlong:
well, apparently the organizers don't share your exact sentiments. Millions have been invested in this show, ratings haven't equalledmoney spent. The organizers reserve the right to bring up whatever twists they want to, if it helps realize profits.
Sup bro, why don't you prove to us that you're really Brad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
I see...

The deception is going on still
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bradtheladlong:
well, apparently the organizers don't share your exact sentiments. Millions have been invested in this show, ratings haven't equalled money spent. The organizers reserve the right to bring up whatever twists they want to, if it helps realize profits. You seem concerned about a certain housemate. Not to worry. I'll only evict whoever steps on my toes
And you think you can bring ratings ?
How big was the ratings of your last reality show?
And yes am concerned about one housemate the one most likely to step on your toes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
I noticed most of y'all do not communicate in English. I cannot react to every post if you don't. Thank you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bradtheladlong:
nigga, you got a thing for names? undecided

undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy

Some people sha can be so easily worked up

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
Yungwhy:

Sup bro, why don't you prove to us that you're really Brad
sure. Why not? What do you suggest?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

And you think you can bring ratings ?
How big was the ratings of your last reality show?
And yes am concerned about one housemate the one most likely to step on your toes.
there's a reason I'm here. You'll find out soon enough.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bradtheladlong:
Y'all say you want racism to end, but keep promoting it with your endless racist remarks. What does it matter if a white man's services is engaged in a black show? What happened to 'one word'? Like I said, I'm only here cos the organizers want me here. I'll be gone once I fulfil my contract obligations.

Answer: letter L is missing in the context of that phrase.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
cutemii:
cheesy grin cheesy

Some people sha can be so easily worked up
I don't think decanta believes that that's brad anymore than some of us believe that decanta is a woman. He is just having a nice time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bradtheladlong:
there's a reason I'm here. You'll find out soon enough.
Stay in the house all you want....but the king theme and the eviction of one contestant must be removed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.