Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2245694 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
grin grin
WORLDPEACE:
Today forkadict gets his freedom. please, y'all don't forget to pick him up at the prison gate. Holla if you need directions.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
grin grin
safarigirl:
welcome back. If you like insult UNILAG again. Na stone dem go give you chop for your next jail term
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dathommie:
Ok....I have jst gone tru som shower hour videos n I really must say.....

BUTTERFLY is d most borin bba contestant ever!!

I mean dis chick aint only useless in dat house, even her shower hour is,,,,,*dozes off snorin*...oh, sorry. Bt dat chick sha

I jst can't help, bt laugh out loud wen watchin her shour hours, lol

No yansh, small head, big belle and d tiniest legs I hav ever seen on a fat person like her. Smh. Hw she manages to stand in erect on dem is a mistery 4 d gods.

hehehehehehehehehe.

Wetin pain me pass be say she don enter final.

This lends credence to a popular saying by my people 'yo bale yo bale ni labala fi nwo igbo' Literal translation means, 'na e go land, e go land butterfly dey take enter bush' And in the Big Bro context means, e go comot, e go comot, butterfly dey take enter final.

What a shame!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
quantumphysics:
lemme enrol in "THE SPADE SCHOOL OF WOMANALOGY" #ASAP grin grin

I tell you bro.

That will be much more beneficial to you than enrolling in UNILAG.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
forkadict:

Just before I adjourne this briefing, please permit me to bore you a little about my experience in jail. It was HELL. I was locked up 23 hours a day. I was fed with only beans cooked with no salt, no oil and no pepper all thru my stay. The guards were all Alusa and Samantha fans. And to add salt to injury, they were all UNILAG graduates. Even worse was the fact that @Obinoscopy (personally addressed by me as OBOnoscopy), my Jailer who coincidentally is a UNILAG graduate gave strict instructions to the guards to make my sojourne a very miserable one. So I was done for ab initio.

Buwahahahahahah.. Kwaaaaaa.gringrin

LMAO @ Samantha Fans. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
quantumphysics:
engineer in training #ELECT.ENGR

EWELE!!!!!!!!

So this bros never graduate sef? No wonder!!!! I kept asking myself why he kept taking the Unilag diss sooooo forking personal.

Soory to break this news to you bro, in case you dont graduate this year, the change of name from Unilag to MOSHOOD ABIOLA UNIVERSITY will be effected next year and that is what your parasa certificate will bear.

heheheheheh

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
na me you see to quote first abi?

LOL.. gringrin

I knew you'll be the first person he'll quote. gringrin

The love is real. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
forkadict:

hehehehehehehehehe.

This lends credence to a popular saying by my people 'yo bale yo bale ni labala fi nwo igbo' Literal translation means, 'na e go land, e go land butterfly dey take enter bush' And in the Big Bro context means, e go comot, e go comot, butterfly dey take enter final.

What a shame!
You are from the west?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
forkadict:

I tell you bro.

That will be much more beneficial to you than enrolling in UNILAG.
forkadict:

EWELE!!!!!!!!

So this bros never graduate sef? No wonder!!!! I kept asking myself why he kept taking the Unilag diss sooooo forking personal.

Soory to break this news to you bro, in case you dont graduate this year, the change of name from Unilag to MOSHOOD ABIOLA UNIVERSITY will be effected next year and that is what your parasa certificate will bear.

heheheheheh

gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

You are in his account?
Yelseeeee. .his account Manager precisely
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:
Meanwhile heard Nhlanhla proposed to Sheila......Can anyone confirm?

They deserve each other. Someone just quoted Sheila saying that she'll never leave a man for cheating.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Nice to have you back,really really missed you.

Thanks babes.

I really really missed you too.

I was impressed by the news I was receiving of the good works you were doing in the land while I was in jail.

How are you doing tho?

And are you based in AWka?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
forkadict:
FORK ADDICT'S PRESS BRIEFING ON HIS RELEASE FROM JAIL.

First things first, I would like to seize this opportunuity to recognize and thank the people that identified with the struggle to secure my release from incarceration. I deeply appreciate yall from the deepest recess of my soul. But for yall and the solidarity, I would have languished in the prison till 1st DECEMBER 2014.

Prominent activists in the movement are @The Amaka, @Spade, @decanta, @Eustachio aka (Ochon), @maum, @thandii, @reincarnated, @kgr28, @Agbgift, @rusello, @shegxi, @sugarcoconut, @pseudome, @kirrs, @nigeriangirl, @shezy, @librate, @cestmoi1, @Captain Jason, @Orirebaby, @ToyinDipo, @dominique, @Worldpeace, @GHKwame1 @Youngwhy (pls pardon the spelling) and others that I may have ommitted their monikers, I just want to say a big thank you to each and everyone.

Just before I adjourne this briefing, please permit me to bore you a little about my experience in jail. It was HELL. I was locked up 23 hours a day. I was fed with only beans cooked with no salt, no oil and no pepper all thru my stay. The guards were all Alusa and Samantha fans. And to add salt to injury, they were all UNILAG graduates. Even worse was the fact that @Obinoscopy (personally addressed by me as OBOnoscopy), my Jailer who coincidentally is a UNILAG graduate gave strict instructions to the guards to make my sojourne a very miserable one. So I was done for ab initio.

Thank you very much once again. Now the predominant task before me at the moment is to try to bring myself up to speed on the thread. So i go back in time to dig up some posts that I couldnt respond to while i was behind bars. Be right back.

SIGNED,
EX-CONVICT FORK ADDICT.

Hian!! Him no mention me grin?? And na my plea ( less than an hr ago)naim make them release yam??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

You are from the west?

Nope. North Central.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
forkadict:

Thanks babes.

I really really missed you too.

I was impressed by the news I was receiving of the good works you were doing in the land while I was in jail.

How are you doing tho?

And are you based in AWka?
Nope I stay in Onitsha but Awka and Asaba are my second home, am an upcoming actress.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Hian!! Him no mention me grin?? And na my plea ( less than an hr ago)naim make them release yam??

LOL.

I just saw that plea now whilst catching up with the thread. And I have modified the list.

Please pardon the omission.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

They deserve each other. Someone just quoted Sheila saying that she'll never leave a man for cheating.
The genuinely like each other ,I think their romance will survive outside the house.....Nhlanhla is a Virgo,Virgo men are always loyal.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
forkadict:

hehehehehehehehehe.

What a shame!

Hehe...oga fork...

No worry, come sunday dat her amoeba shape of a body dey land 4 her country.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Yelseeeee. .his account Manager precisely
Lagos big boys seldom have cash....they spend the money as quickly as it comes....Remember uti stays at lekki phase one,you know how expensive the cost of living there is?
Am going to bet uti is as rich as his next gig....unless he was smart enough to acquire landed property
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Nope I stay in Onitsha but Awka and Asaba are my second home, am an upcoming actress.

Hmm.....hw many film u done act??

I need to watch dem ASAP
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

The genuinely like each other ,I think their romance will survive outside the house.....Nhlanhla is a Virgo,Virgo men are always loyal.

No, Virgo men are known for cheating eg. Nas, Swizz Beats, Ludacris, Joe Budden etc. Reason why they're prone to cheat is bacause many may have Libra in their birth charts since libra & virgo are neighbouring signs in the astrological wheel. Virgo occupies the 6th house & Libra the 7th house of romance, hence libra are well known for their cheating ways.

Scorpio is one of the few signs known for unwavering loyalty.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
forkadict:

LOL.

I just saw that plea now whilst catching up with the thread. And I have modified the list.

Please pardon the omission.

Anyways...Wellucomu wellu wellu
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Yungwhy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
forkadict:

First things first, I would like to seize this opportunuity to recognize and thank the people that identified with the struggle to secure my release from incarceration. I deeply appreciate yall from the deepest recess of my soul. But for yall and the solidarity, I would have languished in the prison till 1st DECEMBER 2014.

Prominent activists in the movement are @The Amaka, @Spade, @decanta, @Eustachio aka (Ochon), @maum, @thandii, @reincarnated, @kgr28, @Agbgift, @rusello, @shegxi, @sugarcoconut, @pseudome, @kirrs, @nigeriangirl, @shezy, @librate, @cestmoi1, @Captain Jason, @Orirebaby, @ToyinDipo, @dominique, @Worldpeace, @Forwetinnah @GHKwame1 @Youngwhy (pls pardon the spelling) and others that I may have ommitted their monikers, I just want to say a big thank you to each and everyone.

Thank you very much once again. Now the predominant task before me at the moment is to try to bring myself up to speed on the thread. So i go back in time to dig up some posts that I couldnt respond to while i was behind bars. Be right back.

SIGNED,
EX-CONVICT FORK ADDICT.
Welcome back bro
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

No, Virgo men are known for cheating eg. Nas, Swizz Beats, Ludacris, Joe Budden etc. Reason why they're prone to cheat is bacause many may have Libra in their birth charts since libra & virgo are neighbouring signs in the astrological wheel. Virgo occupies the 6th house & Libra the 7th house of romance, hence libra are well known for their cheating ways.

Scorpio is one of the few signs known for unwavering loyalty.
Loyalty and cheating are not the same.... Virgo men might cheat but their wives remains their number one priority, who hasn't cheated ones or twice with either the heart or body?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dathommie:

Hmm.....hw many film u done act??

I need to watch dem ASAP
Lol you really think I will tell you that?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Lagos big boys seldom have cash....they spend the money as quickly as it comes....Remember uti stays at lekki phase one,you know how expensive the cost of living there is?
Am going to bet uti is as rich as his next gig....unless he was smart enough to acquire landed property
f
First of all, Uti stays in 1004, secondly Uti is an ibo boy, dunno about d Lagos big boy thingy but the Ibos dont forget their root. Am pretty sure uti has very commendable savings/investments

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Lol you really think I will tell you that?

Shuu!

Which kind up comin actress u b if u no one b famous

of course u ought to!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Loyalty and cheating are not the same.... Virgo men might cheat but their wives remains their number one priority, who hasn't cheated ones or twice with either the heart or body?

Loyalty means different things to different people. It's subjective. To me, you're not loyal if you sleep with other people behind my back & I will never forgive it no matter how much of a "priority" someone claims I am in their lives.Thou shall keep it in your pants. Finish & klaar. No laughing matter.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
forkadict:

Prominent activists in the movement are @The Amaka, @Spade, @decanta, @Eustachio aka (Ochon), @maum, @thandii, @reincarnated, @kgr28, @Agbgift, @rusello, @shegxi, @sugarcoconut, @pseudome, @kirrs, @nigeriangirl, @shezy, @librate, @cestmoi1, @Captain Jason, @Orirebaby, @ToyinDipo, @dominique, @Worldpeace, @Forwetinnah @GHKwame1 @Youngwhy (pls pardon the spelling) and others that I may have ommitted their monikers, I just want to say a big thank you to each and everyone.

SIGNED,
EX-CONVICT FORK ADDICT.
Oh wat a misery buh all d same welcome back and sin no more.
*hugs him*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Belovedd:
f
First of all, Uti stays in 1004, secondly Uti is an ibo boy, dunno about d Lagos big boy thingy but the Ibos dont forget their root. Am pretty sure uti has very commendable savings/investments
First of all uti ain't Igbo ,he is from delta ...secondly uti stays at a house in lekki ,I don't know whether he bought it or rented it but I know for certain he is always seen around that vicinity.
Thirdly ...Am not his bank manager or his accountant so I can't know for sure he saved anything.....who would believe a whole d banji is in debt for 60 million naira?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lighternote: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Some guys in the house talking agriculture and now choosing among HMs to form two teams. Sorry, don't even get what they r doing but Tayo, Nhlanhla, Trezagah, Idris , Macky2 and Sipe in a team.
Oops, each team to make an agriculture theme video for the world.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dathommie:

Shuu!

Which kind up comin actress u b if u no one b famous

of course u ought to!
How will telling you help me to be famous.... anyway there was one movie we did sometime in June this year with Nonso diobi ,gozie okeke and
one Lagos actor forgotten his name .....I think it's called "royal gateman " or something like that .

(1) (2) (3) ... (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.