Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2245704 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:
Safarigirl, anywhere you are, whether as a guest or not, I want you to know I admire your fighting spirit. You ain't perfect, so are we.

Don't let the gloating get to you. If Tayo gets to know you, he'll be proud of the work you put out for him. You did your best, but regionalism couldn't crown your efforts and perseverance with the moola. Cheer up Saf, we didn't let Tayo down.

My advice: always leave room for doubts in future, and always be realistic. With that, you will go far. Thanks for your contributions on this thread, and I hope we can do this next year.

I'm out y'all. cool

Can I see ur pic b4 I go to sleep
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
ninnyanny:
we were never the only country to have won it more than once before na.....Namibia has won twice...bba1 and bba8. cherise n dillish.
If my memory serves me right, Cherise was Zambian.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:
I was going to tackle Safarigirl on her previous statements about Tayo having Bots and Uganda on lock, and me being a 'pessimist' for saying the truth, but on second thought, I don't think it's worth it anymore. smiley

So, people - sholay2011, Ksslib, Eustachio, Thandii1, Safarigirl, Nigeriangirl, Goodgirl2, Sugarcoconut, Tunbebes, Waxdude, Forkadict, Forwetinnah, Iphie, Yinkade - What do you say we carry on from where we left off with the picture game? You know, at least reveal ourselves to our thread buddies before calling it a night?

smiley

Take the lead. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:
Guys pic is up, so feed ur eyez,don't yab ohh, dts d president of plots if u knw wat I mean....pic wil b down in 5...
fresh boy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
ninnyanny:
we were never the only country to have won it more than once before na.....Namibia has won twice...bba1 and bba8. cherise n dillish.
cherise is from Malawi
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reberry(f): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pic goin down soon ohhh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wyraciskyi:
Tayo Was Unpopular Even With The House mates... Smh

I No Go Lie Idris Was The More Sellable Out Of The Two

Thank you, that's the point. For the sake of image, BBA will rather hand the title over to Idris than Tayo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
cutemii:

Can I see ur pic b4 I go to sleep

Cutemii be like I am tall and slim

Abeg upload pic make i see something

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
thandii1:

Take the lead. cheesy
you too
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:
Guys pic is up, so feed ur eyez,don't yab ohh, dts d president of plots if u knw wat I mean....pic wil b down in 5...

Baba na you biko.

Nice one bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:
Pic goin down soon ohhh

Seen. Fresh nigga
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
pahgy:
I Told you so, Una dey talk trash say twitter talk twitter no tok. Idris was always the winner sinx day one. Macky2's game casted cos of d finalist. Una try sha making Tayo come second. Anyway anybody who says Idris isnt the deserved winner or that Big Brother gave who dey wanted is lying to dem selves. Idris all d way, my mind don rest.

GBAM!!! Thank U Bros
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiXi: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
profile picchaz
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
ninnyanny:

Cherise was Zambian not Namibian
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
Reberry:

Kwaaaaa...space booking still going on

U nor dey tire undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
dontrezzo:
cherise is from Malawi
She is From Zambia.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
I watched the Finale with my fwends that never watched or liked the show. As soon as they saw Idris they were like its him that would win. From day one Idris was the one that captured everyone. Tayo stayed that long because he was Nigerian simple. If Tayo was from botswana or Rwanda, he would have been Evicted sinx.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by NickiRoman: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
KingTom:
Chineke! shocked shocked grin grin grin
Yeah grin grin
dontrezzo:
Lol goitse is finally going to allow idris date her
Goitse looks like the type who prefers maturer men.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Reincarnated:

Seen. Fresh nigga

Make we see the dwarf u joor tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reberry(f): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
;
cutemii:

Kwaaaaa...space booking still going on

U nor dey tire undecided
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
pahgy:
I watched the Finale with my fwends that never watched or liked the show. As soon as they saw Idris they were like its him that would win. From day one Idris was the one that captured everyone. Tayo stayed that long because he was Nigerian simple. If Tayo was from botswana or Rwanda, he would have been Evicted sinx.

Abeg e don do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hmmnnn
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
14:
noise makers dont win this show, ask luclay, e wll tell you.
I thought the winner has always been pre-planned? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by KingTom(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
NickiRoman:
Yeah grin grin
Stop making promises you don't intend to keep. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Thank you, that's the point. For the sake of image, BBA will rather hand the title over to Idris than Tayo.
Or Fans would see that and rather Vote Idris. Simple

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Elenababie: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
To all Nigerians....BBA organisers can't just be using us to make money.....Any Nigerian participating in this fucking show next year his own his/her own....Bleep Ik, Bleep biggie, Bleep u endemol, got to hell honey well noodles......Yeye show
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
Idris was way better than tayo. Tayo has many issues, he is so abusive. Let him go and take solace in jameson
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:

This evening, right now.
spade its because its you o. Anyway here is a pic of me

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hmmnn
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
@forkadict,reincarnated,drahmah....thnx guys, @drahmah oya upload ohhh...me neva see u b4,rein follow...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.