Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2245392 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Thank you, that's the point. For the sake of image, BBA will rather hand the title over to Idris than Tayo.

Can you people just accept that Idris won?
This is the same show that Richard and Kegan won, so stop that "image" stuff you are trying to parade around here.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
pahgy:
I watched the Finale with my fwends that never watched or liked the show. As soon as they saw Idris they were like its him that would win. From day one Idris was the one that captured everyone. Tayo stayed that long because he was Nigerian simple. If Tayo was from botswana or Rwanda, he would have been Evicted sinx.
Tayo stayed that long not becos he is anigerian, but because he was always in the extravaganza winning team.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
meforyou1:
Idris was way better than tayo. Tayo has many issues, he is so abusive. Let him go and take solace in jameson

gringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiXi: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
#teaamtayo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reberry(f): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
Space bookers Bia o!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
pahgy:
I didnt watch season 2 so i dont know about that. The season's i watched, Bar Wendell who didnt actually win, d rest were deserving winners.
I still blivs biggie knows what he's doing dat was why he settled him last nyt then couple with Regionalism #FACT
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reberry(f): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
cutemii:

Make we see the dwarf u joor tongue

Please, I am waiting for you to upload... No matter how many pics I upload, u will still be calling me short. Do i blame you tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
[size=16pt]GHEN GHEN![/size]

For those of you complaining about "equal number of slots," I'm sorry to inform you that such actions WILL NOT curb regional voting. Of what benefit is adding West African slots? If there is a final 5, it'll still come down to who is the last standing person in their region. (For example: 2 WA, 2 EA, 1 SADC) and the SADC person wins, no?

The solution is to change the voting system entirely. Spade's suggestion of percentage voting is the best option. No need adding a bunch of WA slots that Nigerians would most likely want to use at their disposal anyway. Rewind to BBA The Chase with the Eilkem-SL vote in the final; Folks wanted Elikem gone to have all the WA votes for Melvin. I ask again, what will adding slots really do to curb regionalism? NOT A DAMN THING.

Only reason Sierra Leone didn't come this season is because of the Ebola crisis plaguing the country.

If such slots should be added in WA, I only see Cameroon being useful.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Y
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by khena: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Officially signing off this thread. Good bye and God bless ya'all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:
@forkadict,reincarnated,drahmah....thnx guys, @drahmah oya upload ohhh...me neva see u b4,rein follow...

Follow wetin? I don already upload since
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
MBtom:
Sexy lilly kiss
wish sexy lily was in d game long enough. But biggie spoilt everything with d extravaganza
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reberry(f): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dis one fit b d last plot of land for this thread ooh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alleaynton: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
I was here anyway....team1313
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Na till page 2000 me go say I dey buy plot
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
I just hope those bad belles would not give Tayo a hard time after the show. People like JJ and 265 would so rub it in, even Sheillah

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Agbgift:

Tayo stayed that long not becos he is anigerian, but because he was always in the extravaganza winning team.
they kept winning the Extravaganza because a Nigerian was in d group.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Yinkade:
spade its because its you o. Anyway here is a pic of me

Nice one bro.

Freshboi.

@Spade, how far na?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
pahgy:
I watched the Finale with my fwends that never watched or liked the show. As soon as they saw Idris they were like its him that would win. From day one Idris was the one that captured everyone. Tayo stayed that long because he was Nigerian simple. If Tayo was from botswana or Rwanda, he would have been Evicted sinx.
Thanks for this post. Not that I'm 'gloating' oh...but you just said my mind. Immediately I saw Idris for a while, I kinda felt he had IT to win...and I since picked him as my favourite, even when Ella seemed stronger.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Reincarnated:

Please, I am waiting for you to upload... No matter how many pics I upload, u will still be calling me short. Do i blame you tongue

I did that earlier today ask ochon he has it in his gallery cos I'm sure he saved it grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
THEAMAKA:

This is the same show that Richard and Kegan won, so stop that "image" stuff you are trying to parade around here.

pahgy:
Or Fans would see that and rather Vote Idris. Simple

I don't have issue with anyone winning BBA, and I wasn't disputing whether Idris won or not..., but it's obvious BB rigs vote. Even if Tayo were to be the real winner, there are chances, BB may hand it over to someone else.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:
I just hope those bad belles would not give Tayo a hard time after the show. People like JJ and 265 would so rub it in, even Sheillah
Trust me they will...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
THEAMAKA:

idris won clean and clear

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Yinkade:
spade its because its you o. Anyway here is a pic of me

U wan touch the heavens? See as u position camera... Anyway, cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by NickiRoman: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
KingTom:
Stop making promises you don't intend to keep. grin grin grin
Am dead serious grin Pick a place wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
cutemii:

I did that earlier today ask ochon he has it in his gallery cos I'm sure he saved it grin

Aunty, I wasn't online.. Do it again. If u upload, I will upload of me standing beside my friend who is 5ft10 and wearing heals.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
Reincarnated:

Who see am?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
Reincarnated:

I no see ohhh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reberry(f): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:
Na till page 2000 me go say I dey buy plot
Hehe.... na for person wey no knw u!! u don use indirect way buy dis one. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.