Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:30 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2230773 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2014
...the thread lives on... Anyway, I wonder what happened to Ella. Has Idris dumped her for Sammy or what?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2014
mockteam:

Please tell us: how do you talk to a woman? ...and how should a woman talk to another woman ...and how should a woman talk to a man... and how should a man talk to another man...and ... you get my point?
He should have acted like a man. Walked away. Same way he responded to Miss P from same country.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
safarigirl:
lol, don't allow those pictures fool ya. I can tell you on good authority that Tayo doesn't like those HMs. Even the M'am Bea we were all hailing, e no even like the girl. He hasn't called her since the show ended meanwhile she's been calling him.

He particularly dislikes the midget and Nhlanhla. The only HMs he's friends with are Lillian, Esther, Frankie and Trez. Anybody else na wash. Forget pinshur

And he did tell you that, mmmhhh

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
sophiangel:
oh,he said it privately in this hotel room(i still doubt it tho)and you feel as his fan the right thing to do is to come write it on here?all i know in his interview he said mam bae is his sister and they are close and they did not ask him if he was close with mam bae they asked him the hotshots he is close with and still keeps in touch with and he mentioned her,if he was not close with her,he won't have..and they did not ask him about uti,and whatever issues they have i believe it will be settled.

one of the reason why this guy lost, he aint down to earth kinda guy, so you cant win such a show with that attitude.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
14:

And he did tell you that, mmmhhh
The atmosphere surrounding his visit to Nigeria has something to do what he finds annoying with overrated South Africans in their backstabbing characters!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
14:

one of the reason why this guy lost, he aint down to earth kinda guy, so you cant win such a show with that attitude.
You expect him to be somebody else. That means the BBA is not looking at who he really is. Now I can see why that show is going to end very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
14:

I don't get you,what has winning and down to earth got to do with this?bros move on abeg!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 1:55am On Dec 31, 2014
all4naija:
The atmosphere surrounding his visit to Nigeria has something to do what he finds annoying with overrated South Africans in their backstabbing characters!

Pity he is about to marry one of those overrated South africans, i just feel bad for him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 1:56am On Dec 31, 2014
all4naija:
You expect him to be somebody else. That means the BBA is not looking at who he really is. Now I can see why that show is going to end very soon.

it has already ended.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 31, 2014
14:

it has already ended.
I know that.How are your Zulus and Xhosas families ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 31, 2014
14:

Pity he is about to marry one of those overrated South africans, i just feel bad for him.
I think she is a unique South African who is worth marrying to. Not those Zulus and Xhosas gold-diggers living in township! Bwahahaha...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 4:05am On Dec 31, 2014
all4naija:
I think she is a unique South African who is worth marrying to. Not those Zulus and Xhosas gold-diggers living in township! Bwahahaha...

now she is unique, but she is still South African. i wonder why he did not go for a Nigerian lady, there is plenty enough of them in SA. i wonder whats so attractive about south african women than nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by nikky341: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2014
Abeg 14 and All4naija I hope una no go carry this una argument reach 2015. At the end of the day we all Africans no matter which tribe not to talk of country self. Pls make una shake hand already and move on.
Peace

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2014
14:

now she is unique, but she is still South African. i wonder why he did not go for a Nigerian lady, there is plenty enough of them in SA. i wonder whats so attractive about south african women than nigerian women.
Possibly, she is one in a million South African lady. Please, no Township woman for Tayo in his swag. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by IEDA: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2014
14:

sharraaaap joor,why didn't she find any of the south African guys over there even you,why dat Naija guy tayo....oh I remember Yall represent the down syndrome populace of africa

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
safarigirl:
na Tayo talk am himself. No dey use twitter judge. Tayo hardly operates his handle. Na Tamar dey use am, so most tweets and RTs na just for show. No be that handle wey Tayo use dey form say e forgive JJ? He's not the one tweeting 85% of the time. So when I say he no like M'am Bea, no be dem say dem say. Na Ajani use im mouth talk am when e come ABJ

Safarigirl! Kai!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
sophiangel:
oh,he said it privately in this hotel room(i still doubt it tho)and you feel as his fan the right thing to do is to come write it on here?all i know in his interview he said mam bae is his sister and they are close and they did not ask him if he was close with mam bae they asked him the hotshots he is close with and still keeps in touch with and he mentioned her,if he was not close with her,he won't have..and they did not ask him about uti,and whatever issues they have i believe it will be settled.

Sophiangel I agree with you...its not true.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ki02020(m): 1:16am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year to u all

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Wetin dey worry UTI sef mteew.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 12:49am On Jan 10, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Wetin dey worry UTI sef mteew.
Enlighten us pls smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 1:25am On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2015
14:
http://mzansimagic.dstv.com/2015/01/12/big-brother-mzansi-biggie-back/

They are back
That is Big Brother Mzansi moo show! I think it should be restrained to South Africans alone in their promiscuity.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
all4naija:
That is Big Brother Mzansi moo show! I think it should be restrained to South Africans alone in their promiscuity.

ok
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 16, 2015
14:

ok
Not OK! angry angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JiggamanGh: 3:11am On Jan 16, 2015
all4naija:
Not OK! angry angry angry lipsrsealed

U r a product of greencard
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by azeeza(f): 6:53am On Jan 16, 2015
JiggamanGh:

what product are you mr bizzy body?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JiggamanGh: 6:58am On Jan 16, 2015
azeeza:

what product are you mr bizzy body?

Why are u sticking up for the albino eba eater.

To answer your question I am a product of good genes and great upbringing
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I told you not to quote me forever again. You GHANAIAN i d i o t!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babalakin(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
The year is starting off on a good note for former
BBA Hotshots rep and model, Tayo Faniran . Tayo
has landed a new endorsement deal with an online
retail store, PayPorte.
The ONE org ambassador will be joining media
personality, Toke Makinwa . Tayo took to his
Instagram to share the news with his fans;
"Good morning World, #Teamtayo I’m proud to
announce to you that @PayPorte » has welcomed
me into their family as a Brand Ambassador.
This is an office I hold very close to my heart, I
promise to do everything possible to take this
office to greater heights, promising that I
will be a success to the @PayPorte » family.

This time @PayPorte » is having me as a part of
the family they will rise to greater heights and
we will top charts.I humbly and greatly accept this
office and whatever duties that comes with it . So
Help me God .
Thank you @PayPorte » for this
opportunity.#teamtayoPlease join me in
welcoming @PayPorte » to the family of
greatness , success and wonderful people . Heaven
on Earth starts now. Go follow our new
family on Instagram,Twitter, and every social
networks . Thank you ❤ In the picture you have
myself , Mr Eyo Bassey (Ceo Payporte Africa,)
and My manager Tarmar".

where is that idris? ??

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by knacker(m): 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tayo now an inec ambassador
Payporte ambassador
One ambassador

He is soaring high
Dealing with billionaires
More endorsements coming!

TeamOBAtayo

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babalakin(m): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Don Jazzy congratulates Tayo
Faniran on new car

Mavin Records CEO, Michael Collins Ajereh
popularly known as Don Jazzy , has sent out
congratulatory messages to BBHotshots runner-up,
Tayo Faniran over his acquisition of a Range Rover
Sport .

Tayo posted pictures of his brand new car on social
media recently, with the caption: ‘ I don buy
Motor #Godwin @donjazzy photocredit
@realtarmar’.

And Don Jazzy re-posted the Big Brother Africa
rep’s pictures last night, February 3, 2015 saying:
‘Osheeeeeee congrats brother. #Godwin #Repost.’

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tayo will always be a loser.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.