Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Future Map Of The World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Future Map Of The World (4407 Views)

Future Map Of Religions Reveals A World Of Change For Christians, Muslims & Jews / New 'Atheist Map' Of The World / Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future Map Of The World by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 11, 2014
Kei144:

The second coming of Christ will occur about 3½ years after the rapture. I believe that the rapture will occur in 2017, because of the sign of Revelation 12. Between now and when the rapture happens in 2017, there will be so much trouble in the world. As soon as the rapture takes place, Satan fully takes over this world. It is then that the wrath of God will begin to come upon the world. The return of Jesus Christ will bring the wrath of God to an end; but by then, the world has been completely devastated.
God Bless you sire..... I've read articles on the internet that says Israel will not take part in the rapture. It says rapture is only met for the gentiles.....sire please forgive me but I wanna ask is it as a result of israel and the war of armageddon that'll lead to the second coming of christ. Would have looked for the link of the article but it's been long I read it. It explains armageddon as war against israel. And secondly, 2017...sire don't you think it's such a short period for the rapture as it is just 3 years from now.....meaning before 2020 apocalyptic mass destruction of the earth would have occured.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 7:15am On Sep 11, 2014
exPLIcit7: God Bless you sire..... I've read articles on the internet that says Israel will not take part in the rapture. It says rapture is only met for the gentiles.....sire please forgive me but I wanna ask is it as a result of israel and the war of armageddon that'll lead to the second coming of christ. Would have looked for the link of the article but it's been long I read it. It explains armageddon as war against israel. And secondly, 2017...sire don't you think it's such a short period for the rapture as it is just 3 years from now.....meaning before 2020 apocalyptic mass destruction of the earth would have occured.

Ep. 3:19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge — that you may be filled to the measure of all the fulness of God.

Any person who is qualified to be filled to the measure of all the fulness of God will be snatched up to heaven, irrespective of whether the person is Jew or gentile. So, rapture is for everybody. After the rapture takes place, God will provide special grace and protection for Israelites around the world.

Ro. 11:26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
Ro. 11:27 And this is my covenant with them when I take away their sins.” [Isaiah 59:20,21; 27:9; Jer. 31:33,34]
Ro. 11:28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies on your account; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs,
Ro. 11:29 for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable.

I'd rather say that war of Armageddon coincides with the return of Jesus Christ. The Jews have already been warned to flee when they see the abomination of desolation. Any Jew who does not flee will face the consequences. The timing of the return of Jesus Christ will actually save the whole world from total annihilation.

Mt. 24:15 “So when you see standing in the holy place `the abomination that causes desolation’, [Daniel 9:27; 11:31; 12:11] spoken of through the prophet Daniel — let the reader understand —
Mt. 24:16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
Mt. 24:17 Let no-one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house.
Mt. 24:18 Let no-one in the field go back to get his cloak.
Mt. 24:19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!
Mt. 24:20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.
Mt. 24:21 For then there will be great distress, unequalled from the beginning of the world until now — and never to be equalled again.
Mt. 24:22 If those days had not been cut short, no-one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

As for 2017, I did not set the date; God Himself gave us a sign to watch for. He knew that science will help us to see the sign when the time comes. The sign is an astronomical sign, which is as unchangeable as the word of God itself. If it were possible for the sign not to occur in 2017, then the time could change; but in order for the sign not to occur in 2017, God will have to adjust the universe. As I have posted in this thread, some scientists have already discovered that asteroids are to pepper the planet from 2017; is it mere coincidence? Already, the frequency of very small heavenly bodies colliding with the earth is increasing. The big ones will begin to arrive as from towards the end of 2017.

Ex. 3:18 “The elders of Israel will listen to you. Then you and the elders are to go to the king of Egypt and say to him, ‘The LORD, the God of the Hebrews, has met with us. Let us take a three-day journey into the desert to offer sacrifices to the LORD our God.’

It would have taken the ancient Israelites three years (three prophetic days) to move from Egypt to the Promised Land, but for unbelief. It will take the people of God of today three years to move from today's Christianity to becoming exactly like Jesus Christ. Only those who become like Jesus Christ could be filled to the measure of all the fulness of God and they are the ones who will ascend to heaven. I expect a great end-time revival to commence before the end of this month; more specifically, by the Jewish Feast of Trumpets, 25th September. It will begin in Nigeria. So, if you see somebody suddenly begin to do astounding miracles, know that the 2017 date is real.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
Thank You sire....... All I pray for is the grace to live right..... Remain Rapturable.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
exPLIcit7: Thank You sire....... All I pray for is the grace to live right..... Remain Rapturable.

God bless you @exPLIcit7.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
Kei144:

Ep. 3:19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge — that you may be filled to the measure of all the fulness of God.

Any person who is qualified to be filled to the measure of all the fulness of God will be snatched up to heaven, irrespective of whether the person is Jew or gentile. So, rapture is for everybody. After the rapture takes place, God will provide special grace and protection for Israelites around the world.

Ro. 11:26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
Ro. 11:27 And this is my covenant with them when I take away their sins.” [Isaiah 59:20,21; 27:9; Jer. 31:33,34]
Ro. 11:28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies on your account; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs,
Ro. 11:29 for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable.

I'd rather say that war of Armageddon coincides with the return of Jesus Christ. The Jews have already been warned to flee when they see the abomination of desolation. Any Jew who does not flee will face the consequences. The timing of the return of Jesus Christ will actually save the whole world from total annihilation.

Mt. 24:15 “So when you see standing in the holy place `the abomination that causes desolation’, [Daniel 9:27; 11:31; 12:11] spoken of through the prophet Daniel — let the reader understand —
Mt. 24:16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
Mt. 24:17 Let no-one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house.
Mt. 24:18 Let no-one in the field go back to get his cloak.
Mt. 24:19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!
Mt. 24:20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.
Mt. 24:21 For then there will be great distress, unequalled from the beginning of the world until now — and never to be equalled again.
Mt. 24:22 If those days had not been cut short, no-one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

As for 2017, I did not set the date; God Himself gave us a sign to watch for. He knew that science will help us to see the sign when the time comes. The sign is an astronomical sign, which is as unchangeable as the word of God itself. If it were possible for the sign not to occur in 2017, then the time could change; but in order for the sign not to occur in 2017, God will have to adjust the universe. As I have posted in this thread, some scientists have already discovered that asteroids are to pepper the planet from 2017; is it mere coincidence? Already, the frequency of very small heavenly bodies colliding with the earth is increasing. The big ones will begin to arrive as from towards the end of 2017.

Ex. 3:18 “The elders of Israel will listen to you. Then you and the elders are to go to the king of Egypt and say to him, ‘The LORD, the God of the Hebrews, has met with us. Let us take a three-day journey into the desert to offer sacrifices to the LORD our God.’

It would have taken the ancient Israelites three years (three prophetic days) to move from Egypt to the Promised Land, but for unbelief. It will take the people of God of today three years to move from today's Christianity to becoming exactly like Jesus Christ. Only those who become like Jesus Christ could be filled to the measure of all the fulness of God and they are the ones who will ascend to heaven. I expect a great end-time revival to commence before the end of this month; more specifically, by the Jewish Feast of Trumpets, 25th September. It will begin in Nigeria. So, if you see somebody suddenly begin to do astounding miracles, know that the 2017 date is real.
I don't think God is gonna adjust anything, it's time for the people of God to be called to repentance and be filled with the measure of the fullness of christ as you have said.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Romans 8:19,22.
"For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
"For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
As end time events unfolds, God's desire this end time is to storm the world with the manifestation of his sons, where every man, woman, boy or girl in the church is a worker of signs and wonders. At this point in time, I think it's the perfect will of God for all to attain the fullness in christ. There are crying babies in the church today. God's plan for his people is that we grow to that realm of being a SON of God. Gal 4:1 made me understand that only sons are vested with the authority to be signs and saviours in the kingdom. When you become a son, all elemental forces must obey you. Sickness, Disease, Failure e.t.c Power is never vested in the hands of children because they are under tutors until the time apointed by the father(until they grow into sons). So friend, according to the O.P let us all strive to grow up to the level of being sons of God, having the full and complete nature of God in us, not allowing SIN(Satan's Imparted Nature) and earthy things of this world to take our mind away from the things of God. So God's desire is to storm the world with the manifestation of his sons. People who are to cast out demons and would never be oppressed by any. In fact it's gonna be a thing of ridicule for a christian who is to heal the sick to be sick himself. The Lord JESUS experienced all that he taught. He healed the sick and was never sick himself. This doesn't mean we should forget events relating to the rapture and end of the world, christ says we should watch and pray. Pray, fast that you and your loved ones will be raptured. Remember "he that thinks he stands let him take heed lest he falls." I Know that in christ we have victory over satan so REMAIN RATURABLE.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 6:37am On Sep 15, 2014
Rjasan: Romans 8:19,22.
"For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
"For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
As end time events unfolds, God's desire this end time is to storm the world with the manifestation of his sons, where every man, woman, boy or girl in the church is a worker of signs and wonders. At this point in time, I think it's the perfect will of God for all to attain the fullness in christ. There are crying babies in the church today. God's plan for his people is that we grow to that realm of being a SON of God. Gal 4:1 made me understand that only sons are vested with the authority to be signs and saviours in the kingdom. When you become a son, all elemental forces must obey you. Sickness, Disease, Failure e.t.c Power is never vested in the hands of children because they are under tutors until the time apointed by the father(until they grow into sons). So friend, according to the O.P let us all strive to grow up to the level of being sons of God, having the full and complete nature of God in us, not allowing SIN(Satan's Imparted Nature) and earthy things of this world to take our mind away from the things of God. So God's desire is to storm the world with the manifestation of his sons. People who are to cast out demons and would never be oppressed by any. In fact it's gonna be a thing of ridicule for a christian who is to heal the sick to be sick himself. The Lord JESUS experienced all that he taught. He healed the sick and was never sick himself. This doesn't mean we should forget events relating to the rapture and end of the world, christ says we should watch and pray. Pray, fast that you and your loved ones will be raptured. Remember "he that thinks he stands let him take heed lest he falls." I Know that in christ we have victory over satan so REMAIN RATURABLE.

Great message! God has already blessed you @Rjasan.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Professor Bill Napier, an astronomy expert at the University of Buckingham, said a strike by either an asteroid or debris from a comet could have devastating consequences.

He said: "If something like this happened, depending on where it hit it would be absolutely life-altering.

"The atmospheric chemistry would be upset by cutting out sunlight. It would be like a nuclear winter and could last for tens of thousands of years.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/507480/Asteroid-Strikes-Earth-Damage-Nasa-Destruction

Mt. 24:29 “Immediately after the distress of those days “`the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
Mt. 24:30 “At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.

Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
[size=14pt]Prepare For Sudden Impact[/size]

Doug Addison of Los Angeles, CA

Get ready for a sudden impact with destiny. God is moving in a greater way in your life throughout September and October. This is a time of promotion and expansion. Things God has stored up for you are being released now and the end result will be greater authority!

Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur

The Jewish New Year, called Rosh Hashanah, falls on September 24–26 this year. Yom Kippur, or the Day of Atonement, is October 3–4 and is considered one of the most holy Jewish holidays. Even though we are no longer under the Law of Moses, God still operates on the Jewish calendar.

Historically, Jewish people believe that God examines our lives during the time between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur to see if we are ready for spiritual advancement or promotion to a new level of maturity. Whether you are aware of it or not, this is a time that you are able to hear God more clearly and gain direction.

God spoke to me that we will see a breakthrough during this time of September 24 through October 4.

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=13867
Re: Future Map Of The World by solotutu(m): 3:24am On Sep 17, 2014
Fire would consume every living mass-surface or beneath, so unless its a referral to the TRIBULATION, ITS THEN I MAY AGREE.

Apostle Peter: all the elements will melt under fervent heat. Even uranium will melt. Silicon will melt. These two are very familiar to the soil/radiation. Uranium alone.... It becomes nothing.

So..... Thats its...proving with the Bible itslef
Re: Future Map Of The World by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 17, 2014
What exactly will happen on this rosh hashanah? And does it occur annually or at a specific time?
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 6:09am On Sep 17, 2014
exPLIcit7: What exactly will happen on this rosh hashanah? And does it occur annually or at a specific time?

Roh Hashanah is the annual Jewish Feast of Trumpets. This year's feast is special because it is three years away from September 2017, when the sons of God will be adopted.

1Co. 10:1 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.
1Co. 10:2 They were all baptised into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.
1Co. 10:3 They all ate the same spiritual food
1Co. 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.
1Co. 10:5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered over the desert.
1Co. 10:6 Now these things occurred as examples [Or types; also in verse 11] to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did.
1Co. 10:7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in pagan revelry.” [Exodus 32:6]
1Co. 10:8 We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did — and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died.
1Co. 10:9 We should not test the Lord, as some of them did — and were killed by snakes.
1Co. 10:10 And do not grumble, as some of them did — and were killed by the destroying angel.
1Co. 10:11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfilment of the ages has come.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2014
Kei144:

Roh Hashanah is the annual Jewish Feast of Trumpets. This year's feast is special because it is three years away from September 2017, when the sons of God will be adopted.

1Co. 10:1 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.
1Co. 10:2 They were all baptised into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.
1Co. 10:3 They all ate the same spiritual food
1Co. 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.
1Co. 10:5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered over the desert.
1Co. 10:6 Now these things occurred as examples [Or types; also in verse 11] to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did.
1Co. 10:7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in pagan revelry.” [Exodus 32:6]
1Co. 10:8 We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did — and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died.
1Co. 10:9 We should not test the Lord, as some of them did — and were killed by snakes.
1Co. 10:10 And do not grumble, as some of them did — and were killed by the destroying angel.
1Co. 10:11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfilment of the ages has come.
I Envy those with good knowledge of the scripture.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2014
[size=14pt]The Calf and the Eagle
[/size]
SHELLY MATHIS
Kremmling, Colorado

While driving down the highway that runs along a ranch, I turned to look at the cows and saw a most unusual sight. Lying in the grass was one of this year’s young calves. Perched atop the calf was a massive golden eagle. Its presence signaled to me that the calf was dead, which is strange for this time of year when the elements are pleasant and non-threatening. Instead of eating the calf, the eagle was gazing at its surroundings with a bearing of magnificent power.

The Lord said, “The anointing to move in the flow of My Spirit during this new season will come when you offer up the flesh. I am not only speaking of that which you consider sinful, but also of that which you consider to be good. There are things in your life that are promising indeed, but you must surrender them to Me, if you want to receive a new level of spiritual empowerment. I will honor your sacrifice of love and come to you in ways that are both glorious and surprising. You will not have to guess about that which I am asking you to offer up. I will cause you to know. The choice is yours.

http://ft111.com/shelly.htm
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2014

Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2014
September 26, 2014

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

Deliberately deal with things that distract you from seeking My face with a whole heart. These are critical times in your spiritual development and supernatural progression. This is a time when you need to get your head screwed on straight--to become clear in your thinking and calm in your emotions so that your attitudes, motives and actions line up with the truth of My word, says the Lord. Become one with Me.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
Moscow University’s robotic telescope has discovered a massive asteroid that could potentially hit Earth in the future. If such a collision happens, the explosion would be 1,000 more powerful than the Chelyabinsk meteorite explosion in 2013.

When a meteorite exploded in the skies above the Russian city of Chelyabinsk in February 2013, the energy of the explosion was estimated to be equivalent to 300-500 kilotons of TNT. But the Chelyabinsk meteorite was relatively small, about 17 meters in diameter and it disintegrated with a blast at an altitude of over 20 kilometers. The newly discovered 2014 UR116 is much bigger and its collision with our planet would be catastrophic, as its impact power would be 1,000 times stronger than of the Chelyabinsk meteorite, Scientific Russia journal pointed out.

But the good news is that the asteroid poses no threat to Earth for at least the next six years, Victor Shor, research associate at the Institute of Applied Astronomy told the Interfax news agency.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1041476/pg1
Re: Future Map Of The World by LordReed(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
October came and went with no sign of any earth shattering event or even much in the way of extraordinary events that are supposed to have happened in a ten year period. This is almost two weeks into November and still not one significant earth shattering event has occurred.

1 Like

Re: Future Map Of The World by Hiswordxray(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kei144:

Please explain how these verses support your prophecies.

Gen 9:11 "Thus I establish My covenant with you: Never again shall all flesh be cut off by the waters of the flood; never again shall there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

2Pet 3:7,10,12 & 13 "But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men... But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up... looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells."
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Please explain how these verses support your prophecies.

Gen 9:11 "Thus I establish My covenant with you: Never again shall all flesh be cut off by the waters of the flood; never again shall there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

2Pet 3:7,10,12 & 13 "But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men... But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up... looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells."

Never again shall all flesh be cut off by the waters of the flood;

Indeed, "all flesh" will never be cut off by waters. Even Mother Shipton's prophecy presented on page 1 says, "Not every soul on Earth will die as the Dragons tail goes sweeping by." The word of God is very accurate; it is not ambiguous at all.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat;

We know from the book of Revelation that the earth will face some cataclysmic events prior to Jesus' return. After the return of Jesus, he will reign for much more than 1,000 years before the earth will pass away with a great noise. My prophecies in this thread refer only to the cataclysmic events that will precede the return of Jesus Christ.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Hiswordxray(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Kei144:

Never again shall all flesh be cut off by the waters of the flood;

Indeed, "all flesh" will never be cut off by waters. Even Mother Shipton's prophecy presented on page 1 says, "Not every soul on Earth will die as the Dragons tail goes sweeping by." The word of God is very accurate; it is not ambiguous at all.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat;

We know from the book of Revelation that the earth will face some cataclysmic events prior to Jesus' return. After the return of Jesus, he will reign for much more than 1,000 years before the earth will pass away with a great noise. My prophecies in this thread refer only to the cataclysmic events that will precede the return of Jesus Christ.

Just like most Christians, you don't understand what Jesus second coming is about.

Advice: Stop focusing on prophecies but looking onto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.

1 Like

Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Great thread!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind / Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam / Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.